• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana G74s

TheFDA

Bluelighter
Hey ya'll

Holy shit, I haven't had the occasion to be on this site in years... Probably my first time logging in since maybe 2012, if not earlier?
Glad to see ya'll are all up & running & spread important information that so much of the public doesn't realize is KEY to harm reduction.

Anyway, onto my question...

I came across a couple of 40mg Opanas today. Orange, circular, imprint G74. Assuming of course they're ER.
My opiate tolerance is currently pretty low. I went through that whole terrible junkie phase in my younger years, & have got NO desire to go back, but I have been using opiate pills practically daily for the past 3-4 weeks, so some of that tolerance from my earlier days has definitely come back.

So, I'm just wondering what I should do with pills? Haven't even touched an Opana in years. I want to get a nice good buzz from them, but I don't want to get fucked up out of my skull or anything. I want to feel good, but be safe.

How much of each 40mg pill should I take at once, & should I snort it or swallow it? Any tips, general info, whatever, would be greatly appreciated...

Any & all input much appreciated!

Glad to see you back :) What's your tolerance at right now? I usually can feel pretty good with 40-60mg Opana a day. I've tried snorting them, but I would just eat them.

The best way to conserve the pills that you have is to snort them. Keep in mind what you have on your hands is extremely potent stuff at least for the average person. I was fine with them but one bump of them to a guy I new made him throw up. So small dosing is key at first to gauge your ability to handle this pill. I'd say a 5mg bump or 1/8th of the pill is the best line t cut first, I might try half the line and see how it goes. Make sure to keep the powder dry, cause if it gets wet before it reaches your nasal mucous membrane then it won't work. I would categorize the pills you have as extraordinarily addictive and likely to pull you back in. I mean those pills you have were my absolute favorite when I used. Just be careful. Have Fun. If the conversion I did a few years back was correct, then 1/4 or 10mg of a pill that you have is equivalent to snorting a 40mg oxycodone pill, which is a lot. So keep that in mind.

Thanks guys!

My tolerance is quite low right low.... Like, I get a decent (though mild) buzz going from just 20mg of oxycodone.

So with these new Opana G74s, how do you get around the Extended Release effect? Do you just suck the coating off, crush it up, & go from there?
I thought they made that sort of shit more difficult these days, lol.

I've made the mistake of trying to swallow opana er and it was a complete waste. Wost mistake ever.

Bio availability goes thru the roof compared to swallowing. 30 percent vs 60 I believe and the onset while snorting obviously hits you incredibly hard.

If in were you I would go with 10 mg at first then five every 30 minutes just to see how you feel. You have q couple so that means you can find your perfect limit slowly with the first one and then go ham with the second once you know your tolerance. Have fun! I'm a bit jealous hahaha

The best way to conserve the pills that you have is to snort them. Keep in mind what you have on your hands is extremely potent stuff at least for the average person. I was fine with them but one bump of them to a guy I new made him throw up. So small dosing is key at first to gauge your ability to handle this pill. I'd say a 5mg bump or 1/8th of the pill is the best line t cut first, I might try half the line and see how it goes. Make sure to keep the powder dry, cause if it gets wet before it reaches your nasal mucous membrane then it won't work. I would categorize the pills you have as extraordinarily addictive and likely to pull you back in. I mean those pills you have were my absolute favorite when I used. Just be careful. Have Fun. If the conversion I did a few years back was correct, then 1/4 or 10mg of a pill that you have is equivalent to snorting a 40mg oxycodone pill, which is a lot. So keep that in mind.
I swear sometimes the Opanas have kind of ruined me for anything else. Since your tolerance is low I would definitely listen to this guy here. It seems they last longer if I just eat them, but I do get great results from snorting them. I never worried about taking the coating off at first. If anything you can rub it off with a damp paper towel. I've seen quite a few people suck on it and use their t-shirt to clean it. Not my thing lol but hey when you're jonesing w/e works I guess. I didn't notice much of a difference without the coating, but it is nice to not be filling your nose with that stuff.

I've made the mistake of trying to swallow opana er and it was a complete waste. Wost mistake ever.

Bio availability goes thru the roof compared to swallowing. 30 percent vs 60 I believe and the onset while snorting obviously hits you incredibly hard.

If in were you I would go with 10 mg at first then five every 30 minutes just to see how you feel. You have q couple so that means you can find your perfect limit slowly with the first one and then go ham with the second once you know your tolerance. Have fun! I'm a bit jealous hahaha

I only have three of them, so no need to be too jealous, lol :)

I'm totally with you on taking the time to find that perfect limit though. I remember the first time I ever did Opanas, back when they were the yellow stop signs, I did like a third of a 40 & people were trying to tell me to do less & I didn't take their word for it & man I was fucked up. lol.

To the person who said Opanas were hella addictive: damn straight they are. Some of the strongest shit out there.

When I first heard one of my connects had Opanas actually, I originally told them "nah, I don't want to fuck with shit that strong, I'll wait for the Roxis or the Oxy OPs", because I know addiction and where it can take you... So, thanks for the information and the heads up guys, I'll be sure to stay safe & stay good :)

I am Rx'd 180 10mg Opana per month + 30 40mg per month. (G74)

1. Shaved down, the medication isn't evenly distributed "per line" you cut to snort, so if you think you're only getting a few mgs per tiny line, don't be fooled. I've seen people with zero tolerance do a tiny line and almost OD. Be very, very cautious. This stupid neighbor of mine was so fkd up on a tiny line she nodded out in her plate of food. She thought she was only getting 5-10 mg per line, boy did she get fooled.

2. Since it's time released, it leads to the action of redosing because the effects are not instant, so to speak. Those G's will creep up on you quick and if you've done too much, yer gonna regret it. If you use, give it time to work. With little tolerance, you'll get a buzz, don't overdo it, please. Enjoy a little today, then start fresh tomorrow.

3. Don't use 1st time alone. Have someone with you that can call 911 if you show signs of OD, or RD.

4. Don't mix any drugs with opana that can cause CNS depression, no alcohol 1st time use either.

5. Beware...opanas are hell to come off of if you develop a habit. I ran out of my meds early a few times, and felt like death. Seriously, some of the worst withdrawals I've had in 20 yrs. (I've been on opana 1 1/2 yrs, though.

BLOOD PRESSURE...I can't stress ths enough, that opana can raise your BP. If I do too much, mine goes up, my head hurts like a mofo in the top/back.

Opana isn't for everyone, so if you're going to use, be cautious.

It gives me the itchy, warm euphoria with energy upon use, but doesn't for everyone. However, you can build your tolerance up quick and the euphoria fades.

A small knife can gently remove the orange coating. That orange coating gels in yer nose. A good foot pedi can shave the medicine down properly, once the coating is removed.

Since this is a harm reduction sight as well, I can tell you not to do it. However, as someone who has been on them 1 1/2 yrs, I'd rather educate you.

Last edited:
Right on brother. Ahhh yes the stop signs haha. The good ole days :) Well take your time my friend sounds like you know exactly what your doing. And I'm mostly jealous because I'm on subs so anything would wet my appetite as I haven't felt anything opiate like in a couple years. Wish I could work up the courage to find a good acetylfentanl vendor but alas I'm frickin stumped. Heard it was the only opiate strong enough to cut thru subs -shrug- who knows.

Have fun tho man and come back and tell us how it went!

I am Rx'd 180 10mg Opana per month + 30 40mg per month. (G74)

1. Shaved down, the medication isn't evenly distributed "per line" you cut to snort, so if you think you're only getting a few mgs per tiny line, don't be fooled. I've seen people with zero tolerance do a tiny line and almost OD. Be very, very cautious. This stupid neighbor of mine was so fkd up on a tiny line she nodded out in her plate of food. She thought she was only getting 5-10 mg per line, boy did she get fooled.

2. Since it's time released, it leads to the action of redosing because the effects are not instant, so to speak. Those G's will creep up on you quick and if you've done too much, yer gonna regret it. If you use, give it time to work. With little tolerance, you'll get a buzz, don't overdo it, please. Enjoy a little today, then start fresh tomorrow.

3. Don't use 1st time alone. Have someone with you that can call 911 if you show signs of OD, or RD.

4. Don't mix any drugs with opana that can cause CNS depression, no alcohol 1st time use either.

5. Beware...opanas are hell to come off of if you develop a habit. I ran out of my meds early a few times, and felt like death. Seriously, some of the worst withdrawals I've had in 20 yrs. (I've been on opana 1 1/2 yrs, though.

BLOOD PRESSURE...I can't stress ths enough, that opana can raise your BP. If I do too much, mine goes up, my head hurts like a mofo in the top/back.

Opana isn't for everyone, so if you're going to use, be cautious.

It gives me the itchy, warm euphoria with energy upon use, but doesn't for everyone. However, you can build your tolerance up quick and the euphoria fades.

A small knife can gently remove the orange coating. That orange coating gels in yer nose. A good foot pedi can shave the medicine down properly, once the coating is removed.

Since this is a harm reduction sight as well, I can tell you not to do it. However, as someone who has been on them 1 1/2 yrs, I'd rather educate you.
Excellent post Lili. OP stay safe and let us know how it goes.

Babe, no offense, but telling this person to redose every five every 30 minutes could be deadly, especially not knowing how their body will react to this med and with zero tolerance. He/she has to give the time released med time to work before redosing so much.

I told them to start small today, then start fresh tomorrow. It's the responsible thing to do.

Xoxo
Lilikoi

Last edited:
Babe, no offense, but telling this person to redose every five minutes could be deadly, especially not knowing how their body will react to this med and with zero tolerance. He/she has to give the time released med time to work before redosing so much.

I told them to start small today, then start fresh tomorrow. It's the responsible thing to do.

Xoxo
Lilikoi

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he said anything about redosing every five minutes.

Edit: To add something to the thread, I always considered opana to be twice as potent by weight as oxy. If 20mg of oxy is what you need to get there, 10mg of opana will almost certainly be enough. Intranasal was always my favorite roa. But I will also echo the others about being cautious with this stuff. If you only consider the intranasal route I would prefer opana to heroin. Heroin is only better because you can IV.

I've never abused to new stuff though, only the old octagons. This stuff about the drug not being distributed evenly throughout the pill is definitely something important of which to be aware.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he said anything about redosing every five minutes.

Edit: To add something to the thread, I always considered opana to be twice as potent by weight as oxy. If 20mg of oxy is what you need to get there, 10mg of opana will almost certainly be enough. Intranasal was always my favorite roa. But I will also echo the others about being cautious with this stuff. If you only consider the intranasal route I would prefer opana to heroin. Heroin is only better because you can IV.

I've never abused to new stuff though, only the old octagons. This stuff about the drug not being distributed evenly throughout the pill is definitely something important of which to be aware.

Think you're correct, reading on my phone sometimes.meh...thanks for pointing that out.

I remember those stop sign opanas. Almost choked to death on one in a hotel room in Florida, seriously, they gel up so bad, it was like pulling a string of dental floss from your lungs...gross, but true. The pharmas definately meant for you not to snort those.

Hugs

Think you're correct, reading on my phone sometimes.meh...thanks for pointing that out.

I remember those stop sign opanas. Almost choked to death on one in a hotel room in Florida, seriously, they gel up so bad, it was like pulling a string of dental floss from your lungs...gross, but true. The pharmas definately meant for you not to snort those.

Hugs

Glad you are okay. I didn't realize that they put that gel stuff in the some of the octagons. The ones we used to get we would just grind them down with the back of a hose tie into straight dust, no gelling matter. This was back in 2009-2010 though. Those pills were amazing. Amazingly addictive as well.

I'd get a pill cutter and cut them into quarters and then make a couple of lines out of each quarter and take it from there.

I've done the G74. I like them better than the old yellow stop signs. I think they are smaller. I love opana! It's my fave I havent done one in almost a year.

G74 opana 40s = the best, most potent and euphoric opiate you can get in a pill. My favorite narcotic by far. I've seen people with a heroin tolerance OD on these...

G74 opana 40s = the best, most potent and euphoric opiate you can get in a pill. My favorite narcotic by far. I've seen people with a heroin tolerance OD on these...

Yup, these things are no joke......take your good time with these pills.

I've seen people state that opana is twice as strong as oxy......I know everyone is different, but I beg to differ. Its more like opana is 4 times as strong.

I've never done H, but waking up sweating after only 1 opana over a weeks usage from.snorting is nuts.

Talk about your body craving a drug.......