The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Only Thing Pressed Are My Pants

Nopressiesallowed

Greenlighter
So sick of these "canadian replicas," and "tijuana knockoffs," #faramaparm mexico's take on alprazolam 2mg. Finally got it ironed out as ive said only pressed shit on me is my pants, im from Cali where that's the culture. Rock the crease with a cuff. But ya let me knkw your input on whar your take on these fakes and replicas floating around. Currently get a 90 day supply first of the parps s903s.. But seen too many fakes so had to switxh to roche those have been doing me well, but im overloaded. Let me know your opinion.

Much love & Respect fellow BL'ers..
Been Following/researching from this site
Since early teens and its done wonders.

With all love
-NOPRESSIESALLOWED

Hello and welcome to the bluelight community!

These kind of regional questions are better suited for the region you are in, in this case the North & South American Drug Disscusion subforum. People can hop in there with opinions on trends and such, but please no sourcing attempts!

Also I would appreciate if you are not gonna ask drug testing related questions because without a legit laboratory and qualified knowledge we can't help out in those situations! in any street pill can be absolute anything!

Although any question about alprazolam is definetly welcomed in Other Drugs or if it is something basic in Basic Drug Disscusion , I suggested the NSADD because it would get better responses there.

I personally don't take replicas, I don't like imprevisibility when it's related to drugs, I prefer knowing the exact doses and contents. It's not that I never consumed street drugs, just not pharmaceuticals.

Stay safe and before further posting please consider reading the Bluelight User Agreement, it's not mandatory but it's good to know the do's and don'ts, cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion is to NEVER take Xanax bars that you know are pressed. I lost a good friend to a Fentanyl overdose doing so. We cannot answer what is in your pills and I do not want to lose you just because you are trying to combat anxiety. Fentanyl has become so readily available that it is put in many pressed pills. Might not make sense to put it in Xanax but firsthand experience has showed me this happens. I would guess that 75%+ of my local supply of pressed Xanax has 0% Alprazolam in it. Either some old antidepressants, cheap benzo, or fatal doses of opioids.

I am not sure where you are located but if you suffer from anxiety I urge you to seek help from a professional. If a friend is prescribed a benzo, it is obviously safe to get your pills from them but aside from that, or your own script, please be careful man. Money rules the world and lives aren't valuable to a lot of these scumbags. I am hoping you find a Psychiatric doctor who can help you out man. As morpheus stated, if you are sticking to your guns on these pressed pills, please send a batch to be tested. They can literally be ANYTHING. In the 70's some local psychopaths were pressing Valium with fucking Cyanide. Be safe man

Future is right. Faked pressed Xanax can be some dangerous shit. These are really popular in the county I work for... I probably respond to an OD at least once a day (caused by the opiates in them). People seem to be putting fentanyl (or other opiates) in there to give it an extra "kick". Shit can kill you real fucking easy.

We had 2 young girls die the other day from taking too much. They were supposedly going to a party, took the xanax and shortly after overdosed. Nobody found them till several hours later, and by that time... it was already too late.

If you DO decide to take them, send them to a lab and get them tested FIRST. Getting high isnt worth your life. Remember, you only have one.

Welcome to BL :)

My circle was getting a ton of them before those assholes started pressing them with fent. They were sold as a variety of Xanax bars 2 mg. "totem poles" they call them here. Id be surprised if half of them were actually alprazolam. They were "real" as in they worked, lol but they were Xanax. Im positive they were all benzos, except I know the oz of pure alp powder my one friend got was actually an oz of real alprazolam powder. that was a forgettable month :cool::ROFLMAO:

as for now a days, I wouldn't touch one with my enemies tongue.