• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Online Pharmacy - US TO Australia

I was actually more worried that you hadn't read my post thoroughly, considering it answered your question. :)

Check out the mexican sites. Ive had success with one. Not sure if Im allowed to post the address tho.

No your not, no sources means no sources at all. Just because one shipment made it doesn't make it any less illegal. When a drug is scheduled it means it is illegal to import them. As Cowboy Mac so clearly pointed out all the prescription medications found on that list are restricted imports. While ordering those medications in mexico or america they are legal, to import them into Australia is not.

Oops sorry. Well my shipment was legal as it did go through a customs check.

If you are perscribed a benzo be happy with what you get the first time, if you get tamazies or some herbal shit like kava go back and say it aint helpen or try another doc.

Temazepam is a benzodiazepine, but one that acts as a hypnotic.
Valium (Diazepam) is an anti-anxiety benzo. Same drug class, different outcomes. Just wanted to clear that up as both drugs have addiction and abuse potential.

look, if you are that desperate, fork over for a scrip, most local docs will be happy to charge you for one. oh, and the shady US internet pharms will throw one in for an extra charge.

anything in parcel form will be opened by Customs, anything w/ephedra or containing substances on the above mentioned Schedules will be rejected, with you getting a nice courtesy letter asking whether you want it shipped back or destroyed.

btw, i called the Customs officer who signed the letter and asked for the bottle of Ripped Fuel caps to be sent back to me mom in the States (SHE IS NOT A SOURCE) ;-)

she received an envelope full of crushed glass w/a few broken pills...

you will really have better luck with products not in the Aus Pharmacopoeia - you can claim TGA personal health exemption.

The reality to the whole situation is that substance in Appendix B on the list is restricted import into Australia. End of story there.

However, I have made a few inquiries of my own online about shipping meds to Australia from the US and heres a few replies I've had.

(((Contact 1))) - To an Online US Based Pharmacy via Email.

MY EMAIL -

Hello.

I'm interested in ordering 50x 10MG Valium Tablets from WEBSITE to be
shipped to Sydney Australia. I don't have a valid prescription for this
medication in Australia.

What are your experiences with Australian Customs? Will it most likely
be let through or will it be stopped? Obviously I don't want to spend a lot
of money on something I won't recieve.

Thanks for your asssistance.

J...

RESPONSE:

Dear J,

I am glad to see that you want to become our customer.

You don't need to have a prescription to place an order with us. We will
provide you with one.

We have had very good experience delivering to AUSTRALIA. Anyhow if
there is a problem with Customs you are not going to have any problem
and we will refund your money.

Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any further questions.
It is our pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Michelle

Then this email from Australian Customs:

Hi J,

Thanks for your enquiry. You will have to have permission from the
Therapeutic Goods Administration. It will be seized without this permit

Thanks and Regards

Harry Bath
Senior Information Officer
Australian Customs Service
Ph 1300 363 263

- So my conclusion to this thread is - You can try and import any of the restricted substances. It might be siezed! You might be lucky. I'd certainly only buy from a US based Pharmacy and I'd only buy on a credit card so if the package is siezed at least you could attempt to do a Charge-Back with your bank for the funds due to not recieving any product from the billing company.

So it's not illegal to import these substances, if you have permission/ a license - To do otherwise is simply a 50/50 gamble that you may or may not recieve your package.

Cheers,

Shal..

PS: I once bought 5-HTP from a Meds online in NZ. This was maybe 6 months back. That package had a sticker which indicated that it had been open and inspected by Australian Customs.

just a warning, most of those online pharmacies are a scam to get you credit card number...

the line about refunding the money sounds very dubious too. I contacted some online places and they replied with pleasant emails saying it was all legitimate and so forth.

It would definitley be easier for you to see a doc and get a real script. Go to a place that bulk bills if you can so you save on the consultation. Like others have said, if you have a need for it, more likely than not the doc will write something up. Some of the benzos are quite cheap even without healthcare card reductions. At the worst you will prob only pay around 20 bucks cos most of em are pbs anyway. Those online joints are upwards of 130 usually, and thats for pov benzos too.

Originally posted by shal
PS: I once bought 5-HTP from a Meds online in NZ. This was maybe 6 months back. That package had a sticker which indicated that it had been open and inspected by Australian Customs.

5-HTP is not scheduled and you are legalled allowed to import a three month supply. It was opened by customs so it could be confirmed that it was infact 5-HTP and not an illegal substance.

If you are perscribed a benzo be happy with what you get the first time, if you get tamazies or some herbal shit like kava go back and say it aint helpen or try another doc

It is now unlawful in Australia to sell Kava, I would assume it would be now on the list of prohibited inports.

No its not "illegal" to import kava kava but its "legal" to carry personal amounts when arriving Australia.

It is illegal to import kava unless you have applied for a "Licence to import Controlled Substances from the Commonwealth". It is also legal to import it on your person while entering Australia, however there are set limits and these details are listed below.

Importing Kava

What are the requirements for the importation of kava?

In recognition of the cultural importance of kava to sections of the Australian community and seeking to minimise the negative consequences of kava abuse, a National Code of Kava Management ("the code") has been developed by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care, the Australian New Zealand Food Authority and corresponding State and Territory portfolios. The Code provides a national framework within which the stakeholders can participate in, and take responsibility for, minimising the harmful effects associated with the abuse of Kava. It applies to all those involved in the supply of Kava as a food including importers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers. All suppliers of Kava as a food must be signatories to the Code.

Note: under the Code restrictions apply to the sale and advertising of kava. Kava is included in the Schedule 4 to the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations. This means that intending importers of kava must first obtain a Licence to import Controlled Substances from the Commonwealth. Copies of the Kava Importation Kit which includes the Code and application forms can be downloaded from this page or obtained from the Treaties and Export Section (Ph 02 6270 4328). Intending importers should submit the completed licence application form to the Treaties and Export Section. A signed copy of the kava Code of Management must also accompany the application form.

A Decision on the application will be communicated to both the applicant and the Code Management Group.

A separate Permit to Import is required for every shipment of kava and will not be issued unless a current licence is held. A permit application form will accompany all licences issued. All permits must be obtained in advance of the controlled substances arriving in Australia. Failure to obtain a permit prior to the goods arriving in Australia may result in confiscation and destruction of the goods.

Note:
  1. While the requirements of the Code do not apply to Kava presented as a therapeutic good, intending importers must also apply for a licence and permits to import because Kava is a controlled substance under the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations. Licences and permits to import therapeutic goods containing Kava can also be obtained from the Treaties and Export Section.
  2. Passengers arriving by sea or air who are 18 years or older will be allowed to import up to 2 kilograms of Kava of non therapeutic nature without the need for a licence or permit, provided it is in their accompanied baggage. Travellers carrying therapeutic goods containing Kava may also import up to 3 months supply at the maximum recommended dose for their own personal use.
  3. Importation of kava into the Northern Territory is not permitted. Clearance from the State Health authorities is required for the importation of kava into Western Australia.
    [/list=1]

1. Source: TGA

Last edited:
im so fucking spewing, when i was 14, i worked in a pharmacy repackaging alot of chems ppl are mentioning here into new packets for elderly ppl (ie wat they need mon-sun each day) gggggrrrrrrrrr i could have scammed soooo many drugs!

excellent information pete_gasparino, sums up the current situation very well!
14.gif
14.gif

Bah. After reading all this I've decided not even to bother ordering Valium online. By the sounds of things I'll either me 1) Ripped off 2) Never recieve the package or 3) Have my CC' details completely stolen or 4) end up with some cop knocking at my door.

Oh well - shits to online pharmacies and Australia!

:D

shal..

I'm already in BIG trouble with the law over druggles so I don't think it's worth the risk... daaang though..