• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

onetwothreefour loves youse all, but...

Dude!

Goodluck with everything! Your uber-friendly modding skillz will be missed!

Take care.

Not that your modding skills weren't appreciated but I'll miss your posts more than your modship. Drop in every now and then :)

The Aus. Social left will be lacking without your input...

I guess you'll have more time to hang out as a result, right? ;)

Cheers Brad, love ya work
nay xox

<3

onetwothreefour said:
...too much that i need to focus on elsewhere, and i'm sure we all know how damn addictive this place can be ;).
^Ah', yes... we all know too well. :).

You've been amazing Brad, one of the best moderators I've had the pleasure of knowing and watching grow on the board and off.
Good luck focusing and all that jazz. Hope to see you around here every now and then - - - suddenly looking up to see your tall figure looming over a crowd of blue smurfs weilding one hell of a fist. ;).

Good luck love.

Brad, this is just the kind of thing I have come to expect from a hack like you...

I'd like to say I'm sorry to see you go, but I can already feel the power of right wing grow with your imminent departure. Thank you for your half arsed warnings and well thought out posts. I'd be sad, but I'll see you around, and I pity the fools that won't.

Awwwwww Brad Brad Brad

You were the first person that I met and liked on BL (in a non stalker, non sexual kinda way) and you have always been fair to everyone on here. You have caused us all many a time to laugh at our screens while still having a kinda iron fist quality - not a lot of people can get away with that, and that's what makes you so special.

I'd just like to say thanks for being a great mod, a great friend to most of us and an inspiration to n00bs, lifetimers and everyone in between!

Hope to see you round - don't become a stranger now!

Anella xoxoxo

Last edited:
Thanks for all the stuff you did...

you uber mod you...

Well hey. Have fun not modding bluelight!! It's an interesting place to be ;)

CB :)

iamtha1 said:
I guess you'll have more time to hang out as a result, right? ;)
/QUOTE]

hahah, this is Brad we're talking about,. Now you're just being inflammatory! He dont hang out! He's got to win most reclusive Bluelighter dont cha know!!

stopping posting completely.... but you'll be letting down the lefties....

that being said, t'is true that this place is fucking addictive, so do what you need to do!

you did a grand job around here :)

onetwothreefour dedication

Even shortly after birth 1234's parents knew there was something special about their little boy
smallfist0vt.jpg

Later, in the school yard, he was thrust into the heart of a deadly name calling contest.
It was then that the ancient powers of fist were unlocked
primaryfist0jg.jpg

But, whilst his power was known, his calling was not.
As he grew to young adulthood the uncertainty of how these terrible powers should be used tormented him night and day
youngfist7om.jpg

This teenage angst was exploited by unscrupulous people and 1234 fell in with the lowest of the low: B-grade television executives.
batman4qs.gif

The executives failed to understand the nature of the fist, and indeed the nature of 1234 himself.
And their caged animal turned on them
matrix8bj.jpg

Horrified at the carnage he had unleashed, 1234 vowed to use his powers for only peaceful purposes.
He retreated from the world to a hidden location where the women are easy and the drugs plentiful.

It was from this fortress of solitude that he moderated bluelight until such a time as the world needed him again.
supernanny_narrowweb__200x316.jpg

And finally that day has arrived
fist2kv.jpg

Thankyou, and good luck with your future endeavours Brad :)

Last edited:
thats a cool post...

1234 - you will be missed, i think you pushed me around a few times, but i never feel over...

your drunken posts will be missed, and who are all the melbourne bluelighters suppose to take photo's of when they need someone hugging a bulbanator...

enjoy life after bluelight!

you do all understand there is going to be a NEW super nazi mod now?

This place won't be the same without your late night drunken rambles!!

But seriously though, you rock, and it's been a pleasure modding this place with you. Don't be a stranger, or I may have to hunt you down and make you wear a hat made out of McDonald's wrappers ;)

Take care.

Kat xx

I've never, ever posted in Aus Social but an appreciation/goodbye thread for Brad is a worthy enough cause for me to sidestep my shinnanigans to the Koala region. :)

I love you Brad. You're absolute tops!! I know you're not staying away forever but even if you do, I'm not going to forget you. ;) Wow, that was creepy.

::hugs:: x 3847923479509458

Oh yeah, and, he loves you too. :)

BEN.TIE.jpg