• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction On long lasting ketamine analogues

cdin

Moderator: H&R; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member
I've been thinking about this for a while. As someone who started with K, (and I expect a lot of people do) I didn't understand how to use the longer acting analogues, and it wasn't until a lot of experimentation and some train wrecks that I came to some conclusions. Ketamine lasts an hour, and immobilizes you. It is an ideal dissociative to take at anesthetic doses. It lacks a huge dopamine push, and leaves you relaxed. All that shit is out the window with the long acting analogues. I'm talking PCP(I guess technically ketamine is a PCP analogue), 3-meo-pcp, MXE, and probably the others (MXP etc.) that have been released recently. If it is long lasting, and has a strong dopamine push. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HOLE. It's just too dangerous and unpredictable. These compounds, IMO are meant to be used at a sub-anesthetic reality altering, not obliterating, level. You can get lots of good experiences this way. Any time I have pushed to the out of body regions of 3m, PCP, MXE etc. it was EXTREMELY uncomfortable, borderline psychotic and extremely dangerous. So start low with the long ones, you can always take more.