• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction On Community Order Treatment Injections (Abilify)

muie

Bluelighter
I live in Ontario, CA and I've been issued a community order treatment for monthly injections of the anti-psychotic Abilify, and have been since September/October, going on to the 3rd injection.

If anybody is aware there is a such a thing as a treatment/injection by community order where in my case I was caught behaving irrationally.
I am feeling sleepy as fuck throughout the day especially when I smoke weed. This anti psychotic is to make me stop from psychosis ideally.
I am not motivated anymore so I took some dextroamphetemine for a 'buzz' but after taking 15mg I felt something was off and missing from the high so I took an additional 10mg more until I got my doses to total of 35mg dextroamphetamine.
What I now realize is that this Abilify injection is having an extreme blocking effect on my dopamine and seratonin. I can prove this by my daily methadone use which used to make me good is now masked by sedation. I suspect the only drugs this may be of bennefit could be benzos but I haven't gotten to try them yet.
I am now drinking and finding it hard to get drunk nor even very pleasurable to get drunk. That is b/c of the dopamine blocking effect this Abilify injection has on me.

If this sounds familiar please speak up. I know how tired this type of medicine (anti psychotics) make you but its important to speak up.

Are the side effects not preferable to psychosis?
What would happen if you didn't get your next injection legally and mentally?