• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc OMG!! There is now a proper cheap generic promethazine brand at numark!?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
There I was asking if they got phenergen which is around £7 they said no still ain't got none so I ask if they have anything with promethazine just to pass time really because I know all of them the only one of which these "sominex" are a ridiculous price like £6 or £5 for hardly any tablets and another ingredient which I suspect causes mental damage anyway she shows me a box i at first think she has given me the generic certirizine by accident which I do get sometimes especially if I know I will be taking some codeine and don't have enough cash for promthazine but after reading it I see promethazine clear as day 10 25MG tabs for £1.75 i probably feeling like harry potter when he found that potions book I feel like I have found a miracle cheap, pure and clean promethazine!!! To someone like me who promethazine acts like a benzo would it takes away any anxiety, relaxes my body, relaxes my mind, makes talking easier, makes other drugs more sedating/stronger, takes me out of my body and makes me feel like I'm 'not really there ' which is how I feel now I just took 1x 25 mg tab 10 min ago just 1! I haven't had any in ages but my tolerance was so high I really needed at least 8 or 10x 25mg tabs or double that of their 10mg theirs just so many reasons I love this wonderful drug oh yeah also one more benefit maybe the best of all they.. are, not addictive! Not even slightly yes they feel good so I want to take them again but they are not physical trust me I have took them long enough to be able to tell

Has anyone else in uk seen these babies?

I've not seen these yet, but I will certainly look out for them for when I next get some codeine.

Love prom' zine . But only as a sleep aid or very occasionally with a boot of H.
It's OTC here in UK I think. My mum gets a script ( she's never took it. )
Really works as a sleeping tablet for me. Without fail it will knock me out. I find it better than the one or two temazi scripts I've had.
Never seen it on the shelves though, is it kept hidden or something?

What's numark? chemist chain?

Love prom' zine . But only as a sleep aid or very occasionally with a boot of H.
It's OTC here in UK I think. My mum gets a script ( she's never took it. )
Really works as a sleeping tablet for me. Without fail it will knock me out. I find it better than the one or two temazi scripts I've had.
Never seen it on the shelves though, is it kept hidden or something?

What's numark? chemist chain?

A brand/pharmacy that does cheap generics.

yeah Sominex is total ripoff - I bought a box of Phenergan from an online pharamcy and it was great value

Not certain it helps for my sleep problems though

Still yet yo try this stuff. Meh one can Hope.

Pete, i read about your Living troubles. All the strength to you, always liked you. Hopefully the situation sorts out somehow.

yeah Sominex is total ripoff - I bought a box of Phenergan from an online pharamcy and it was great value

Not certain it helps for my sleep problems though
Does it not make you sleepy at all? Always knocks me out. I never take it when I've got work to get up foras I end up missing the alarm.
I do sometimes have to take more than recommended 1 tablet.

There I was asking if they got phenergen which is around £7 they said no still ain't got none so I ask if they have anything with promethazine just to pass time really because I know all of them the only one of which these "sominex" are a ridiculous price like £6 or £5 for hardly any tablets and another ingredient which I suspect causes mental damage anyway she shows me a box i at first think she has given me the generic certirizine by accident which I do get sometimes especially if I know I will be taking some codeine and don't have enough cash for promthazine but after reading it I see promethazine clear as day 10 25MG tabs for £1.75 i probably feeling like harry potter when he found that potions book I feel like I have found a miracle cheap, pure and clean promethazine!!! To someone like me who promethazine acts like a benzo would it takes away any anxiety, relaxes my body, relaxes my mind, makes talking easier, makes other drugs more sedating/stronger, takes me out of my body and makes me feel like I'm 'not really there ' which is how I feel now I just took 1x 25 mg tab 10 min ago just 1! I haven't had any in ages but my tolerance was so high I really needed at least 8 or 10x 25mg tabs or double that of their 10mg theirs just so many reasons I love this wonderful drug oh yeah also one more benefit maybe the best of all they.. are, not addictive! Not even slightly yes they feel good so I want to take them again but they are not physical trust me I have took them long enough to be able to tell

Has anyone else in uk seen these babies?
After reading this bought 56 from online pharmacy came today gonna try soon Along with Oxycodone 20mg cheers

Got some pure dxm from asda the other day to the STRONG TICKLY COUGH orange flavour

you can buy that over the counter? What's the brand?

also what was the brand of cheap Promethezine you got?
the cough syrup isn't shown online just skimmed through every brand it is the same colour as this I actually think the honey and lemon is a clever online imitation because the bottle is the except same colour and everything as this except it's just 'orange' flavour and costs £3 n the looks exactly like this https://groceries.asda.com/product/cough-relief/asda-dry-tickly-cough-syrup/1000000479038 it's not hard to find I was surprised I couldn't find it online it's not hidden or anything just behind the counter about middle row with the benylin otc cough syrups it is in my area pharmacy anyway let me know if you find it it's good shit mate ;)

you can buy that over the counter? What's the brand?

also what was the brand of cheap Promethezine you got?
phone them anonymously your local asda ask if they have any orange flavour cough syrup that costs £3 don't mention of let on about the dxm