• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

oldest rollers

Deformed Neuron said....Are you for real? That's really nice, egging your kid on to take drugs. Yea, real good.
Stupid family, they should have been shot on site for that!

I respect your opinion, however I know of a functionally sain family that the Father, Mother and Daughter all partake and go out to clubs.

They have a wonderful relationship and the drug taking is open and honest ,as opposed to suppressed and guilt edged.

One could align it to having a glass of red wine at dinner with your parents.

I believe that an open and honest relationship with ones parents (in this situation) should be commended and viewed in the light of an understanding of an evolved situation that is based upon common sense and harm minimization.

Yeah, shoot them with a water pistol and have some fun....!!!!!!!!

One of the guys at work is 56 and when we go out for work do's he's always coming up to me going c'arn give us one o' those little lollies will ya, he loves it!!

Deformed Neuron,
I don't think they were egging her on to have it I think it was more like she was going to have it anyway and they wanted to share the experience with her. But anyway Im 26 and still popping the occaisional one and I know a lot of people in their 30s who do but not too many older.

Off topic :This thread makes me think of that studio 54 movie with the elderly cokehead lady who gets right into the disco scene. Things don't work out too well for her but at least she had a good time.

I was at a large music festival a month ago when this lady who looked around 40 came up and asked me if I had any pills. It kind of annoyed me cause I don't consider myself to look like a dealer. I told her I didn't have any and she walked off.
Later I see her peaking off her head glo sticks in hand dancing in front of the speakers with half a pack of hubbabubba sloshing round her mouth. I thought it was kind of cool considering I'd guess she was an undercover when I first met her.

I am 27 and I had my first E @ age 25, but had a speed problem @ age 18 so I was off drugs for a few years.

Back on topic: The oldest person I have seen out on teh E would be about late forties and he was on it all :)

You see a lot of older folk at psy trance parties . . . I think good on em, I hope I can still let loose a bit when I'm older and wiser :)

My mates parents are in their 50's and they partake on the odd occasion.
I have no problem with it, his stepdad dances with us all night and I think that's pretty cool.

Oldest I know is a couple from out of town in their 40's. Actually maybe the man is closer to 50. They go raving with his son who's 27 - and arguably that's too old but I say bullshit. I think their other kids rave and take drugs too but I haven't met them.

They make me feel so young. :eek:

my 43 year old aunt bought me a pill tester.
she has been known to drop a googy every now and then and one day i saw her while i was in a fucker of a comedown- she took my aside and said 'be careful'.
next time i saw her she had a marquis reagent kit for me!

But...who is the oldest and coolest of them all?

The god father of Ectasy himself?

Born 1925 June 17,

Alexander Shulgin :)

some of you are too funny and need to check out PLUR - for the folks that are judging, too bad...I grew up watching the Vietnam on TV and have rolled with both my kids, who are now grown, college educated and have professional jobs - I was tripping on LSD/Acid , back when it was the real thing...Don't want to trip anymore, but love house rolls with close freinds...Some of you would be shocked who roll - I'm a professional business owner and have rolled with Engineers, Doctors & Lawyers -- I didn't realize that XTC had an age limit, honestly, are you serious? Peace Out; Roll On & Stay Safe - PLUR

one of the guys i work with is definately in his mid 50,s and is a hardcore scottish , whiteoxe smoking , morphine banging , ecstasy poppping,weed smoking, toothless son of a bitch and is a hell of a nice nice guy. I believe drugs can be enjoyed by all regardless of age

SIM-1 said:
My guys 43 as is his friend , They do it every weekend! I dont consider that to be old though... Come on people!!! That ain't old. 80's old! :)

43 is certainly not old.... I'm 43 ;) my parter is 46 and we've certainly done our share of rolling this year. I loved those white cherrys :)

im 39. i didnt have my first pill till my 37th birthday. best birthday ever. why the fuck didnt anyone tell me about these little wounders before???

the guy who makes some of my clothes has just turned 43
oldest pillfiend i know.

theres a few i know in their 30s aswell.
but most thge older ones are more into powders and weed i've found.

my oldest brother uses pretty much anything that comes his way, altho he isn't a regular pill user, he's 39.

I have a friend who is 60 and still rolls most weekends. Up until a few years ago he was raving most weekends too. Classic dude. Quite eccentic.

mmm_biccies said:
...you have a kid, grow up...you've have ur experimental time...

Back to oldest ravers...This is another thing I find...wierd and i dislike it in a big big way...it's like peaking in front of your mums best friend...Sorry but I see like 50 year old couples at like certain clubs dancing away wrecked off their titties and im like buddy...let it go...for you, the rave has died......but i don't like seeing old people there, it makes me feel really wierd...i apologise for my not niceness about this...but that's just how i feel about it...

So yeh...oldest raver i woulda seen woulda been prolly early to mid 50's....

Make me feel old and disfunctional why don't ya.

I only had my first biccie when I was 40, maybe we oldies might not be right in a club full of 18-25 yo's, but doesnt mean we arent allowed to enjoy life still.

I will give you a tip, after the stress of a high pressure job, there is nothing better than dropping a biccie, "relaxing" and remembering how good it is to love life while you still can.

As one oldie once said "youth is wasted on the young";)

PLUR, you're never too old for PLUR people

baysieguy1 said:
Make me feel old and disfunctional why don't ya.

I only had my first biccie when I was 40, maybe we oldies might not be right in a club full of 18-25 yo's, but doesnt mean we arent allowed to enjoy life still.

I will give you a tip, after the stress of a high pressure job, there is nothing better than dropping a biccie, "relaxing" and remembering how good it is to love life while you still can.

As one oldie once said "youth is wasted on the young";)

PLUR, you're never too old for PLUR people
My friends mum is nearing her 60s and she saw all of us drop before heading out one night and she asked for one too, turned out she drops and does trips every couple months or so.

In saying that I've seen other mid 30s and close to 40s drop quite regularly when I head down to Sydney (From Brisbane)