• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Old-Skool bluelighters are the new black!!

SupaDiscoBreaka said:
I'm so glad everything lasts forever...

-------
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women"

was a spin out bumping into you at fmf!!

Still around

Occassionally

I have a life now :p

Last edited:
sydkiwi said:
Really cause I've no idea who you are

She's a woman of many sexy disguises ;)

You aren't old skool if you dont know her from her old nick :p

I feel old...does that make me old skool? :D

i think i joined somewhere around 03 to make 1 post, reading for awhile prior to that. i'm the wallflower of the forum ;)

edit: i made a few apparently

*starfalls69* said:
She's a woman of many sexy disguises ;)

You aren't old skool if you dont know her from her old nick :p

I feel old...does that make me old skool? :D

Isn't up all night her old nick which she resumed? Confuzzled 8o

^^up all night is the first nick she had, then she was Queen Beat (when she met sydkiwi, amongst others) and then reverted to up all night again. Straight from the horses mouth...she is next to me in the kitchen.

S'UpER

SupaDiscoBreaka said:
I'm so glad everything lasts forever...

-------
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women"

I've been tol'
I post somewhat like you,
but not as funny,
or old-skool....

Shame.
:\ :|

PEACE
UnSquare
-------

Picture46.jpg

leecie said:
^^up all night is the first nick she had, then she was Queen Beat (when she met sydkiwi, amongst others) and then reverted to up all night again. Straight from the horses mouth...she is next to me in the kitchen.

still no idea

sydkiwi said:
still no idea
This makes me sad. :(

Why don't you remember that special night the same way I do? It was cold at Homebush. So cold. You were in a beautiful pink nightie style outfit when you suddenly appeared, mere inches from my face with a look of charmingly vacant whimsy in your eyes. I think the first words I heard were, 'I'm sydkiwi.' but before I had a chance to recover from those first few breathtaking moments you'd disappeared in a sea of glowsticks. I remember turning to my boyfriend at the time and saying, 'Who was that enchanting mistress?' And then he told me.

That night will remain in my heart forever.

up all night said:
This makes me sad. :(

Why don't you remember that special night the same way I do? It was cold at Homebush. So cold. You were in a beautiful pink nightie style outfit when you suddenly appeared, mere inches from my face with a look of charmingly vacant whimsy in your eyes. I think the first words I heard were, 'I'm sydkiwi.' but before I had a chance to recover from those first few breathtaking moments you'd disappeared in a sea of glowsticks. I remember turning to my boyfriend at the time and saying, 'Who was that enchanting mistress?' And then he told me.

That night will remain in my heart forever.

^^^ LOL i'm soo saving that quote for next years Oldskool thread.

JEJ'eaded

If anyone cares,
I'm ol'skool as
I took that photo
off the end credits
when It was rollin'
on credits.

Wif a phone.

That's broken.

When do I qualify.

Ax'ually,
the Q. is...

Can you be Ol' Skool,
an' still post....
...or do yo'havta lurk
UnTil'
Times Up's
Empty...?

yo I'm like Zulu Nation old skool!

Two nights ago I dropped for the first time in years. Now I find myself on Bluelight for the first time in years! I just found out this site still exists.

Love to anyone who remembers me. I'm surprised at how many of you I remember.

punch e!!!!!!!!! how are you babe. where are you living these days?