• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

🔪DEATHMATCH🔪 Old School Smileys Battle to the DEATH!

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I never enjoyed the gold plating of emoticons/ASCII assets. In my opinion, emoticons worse the communication between two or more humans

I disagree, the thing that's missing from text communication is body language and vocal inflection. Emoticons attempt to add non-verbal emotional context. It's not perfect but it does improve the ability to communicate better by adding that. Words alone can be interpreted in many ways, adding emotions helps you to add aspects of communication that you get when you're hearing someone's voice or talking to them face to face.

And sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words...

:Bj:

acklac7

Bluelighter
Any good popcorn emojis?
Some OG shit right here. (I’ve had the original saved to my desktop for close to 20 years now)

Officially titled “Watchingdrama.gif”

Last edited:

dethkids

Greenlighter
Alrighty this is too much fun not to, with all the serious (but amazing advice discussed on here) I appreciate it so much what the hell lol

Alrighty here ya go! I forget who asked 4 better resources, this was the best I could find that still let u copy paste & had so many I couldn't look through nearly half of all of them! So enjoy I've barely scratched the surface, I thought these were hilarious! Happy Hunting! lol
sad smileys

Over 50,000 Free Smileys!!​

Find smileys, animated emoticons! <3 Dethkids
http://www.mysmiley.net/

free smiley

Last edited: