• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

🔪DEATHMATCH🔪 Old School Smileys Battle to the DEATH!

hylite

Bluelighter

✌🏼

bluemonkey

Bluelighter
I wish I could find the Yahoo IM ones in a way that would allow me to submit the animated ones. My dad and I always used the big hug one and the rolling on the floor laughing one until yahoo “ upgraded messanger in a way that makes it annoying to use for both of us. We switched to Skype and we like it better but YIM has or had better smileys

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
I wish I could find the Yahoo IM ones in a way that would allow me to submit the animated ones. My dad and I always used the big hug one and the rolling on the floor laughing one until yahoo “ upgraded messanger in a way that makes it annoying to use for both of us. We switched to Skype and we like it better but YIM has or had better smileys

Y! always was the shit, even though it had the same conditions of factors the emoticons at least weren't affecting the humanity that much since those who used Y! were milennials. Back in 2007 let's say, leavin the economical side people were more nurtured into reality, all that until 2011 of course. I miss Yahoo sometimes, the ''buzz'' thing ctrl G i even know it I EVEN remember it u digg

Pumpkin2021

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I keep scrolling through the available emojis and the only new one I have seen is :violin:

While lovely, it is not satisfying as I want to use some of the others I have seen posted.

I've got ants in my pants and my panties in a wad waiting for this roll out. Any emojis for those two actions ? :unsure: