• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Old Oxycodone

xSound

Bluelighter
So I just found some old 5-325 Oxycodone pills from past surguries. They are from 2008. Would they be ok to use? And if they are how much should and opiate naive person take? They where in a relatively good climate stored behind a book on a bookshelf.

Their fine. They only put the date on it so people buy more. With no tolerance take 10mg than take 5mg If you don't feel anything. The golden rule is
You can always take more, but never take less.

If you're looking to actually get high 10mg is too low, start with 15 then go to 20... unless you weigh 120lb or less. The only thing that MIGHT happen with most pills past expiration is a loss in potency.

Oxycodone won't lose potency that quickly, they should be good as the day they were manufactured.

Awesome. Thanks for all the insight guys. :)

Edit 1: I took two lets see what happens.
Edit 2: I just took anther about 2 hours after the first 2. The effects wore off after about an hour. So I'm seeing if another will give me another high.

Last edited:
Don't take any more of the pills. You already have taken 15mg of oxy, and 975mg of APAP.

When I used to use pharmaceutical opiates I would usually only take 5mg or one time I took 10mg, and I would nod on that dose. Be careful.

So I just found some old 5-325 Oxycodone pills from past surguries. They are from 2008. Would they be ok to use? And if they are how much should and opiate naive person take? They where in a relatively good climate stored behind a book on a bookshelf.

5-10 max for a naïve person IMO. Or none at all if you can. Opiates are hell.

Last edited:
I took 3 total yesterday. The first two felt great for about an hour-ish after it kicked in, but the third did nothing.

It´s a small dose I must say. It wouldn´t work for me because I abused and that's terrible for anyone.
Don't build a tolerance, this is my advice.
Opiates are difficult to manage and addiction is for life.

Last edited:
Don't get used to it, and geez everybody KUDOS telling this kid to take MORE drugs, LOL.

I thought this was a harm reduction website, but apparently people like Erikmen, prefer to fertilize budding drug addicts, instead of advising caution....don't say a whole lot, but it says enough.

Less is MORE with opiates, IDGAF what any dumb motherfucker on BL says, listen to them and you'll know more than your fair share about narcotics, because they'll be the only thing you'll think about, HA...harm reduction my fucking mosquito bite.

You don't need any more than 2, 3 MAX, and take them all in one dose for the best "high", as they call it, but don't like it too much..or else.

Not my intention at all. Sorry if I passed this impression.
I am sober from Methadone and am also 100% on harm reduction. Read my posts and you'll see.
I have already made the corrections so my posts are in compliance with my beliefs.

I must have said something wrong. Bottom line; Don't overdo it.
I guess I was trying to say how it wouldn't work for me. As these drugs f.. destroyed our lives.
Tolerance sucks. Advise to build your way down.
Erik

Last edited:
Don't get used to it, and geez everybody KUDOS telling this kid to take MORE drugs, LOL.

Less is MORE with opiates, IDGAF what any dumb motherfucker on BL says, listen to them and you'll know more than your fair share about narcotics, because they'll be the only thing you'll think about, HA...harm reduction my fucking mosquito bite.

You don't need any more than 2, 3 MAX.

Exactly.

Learn how to do a cold water extraction to extract the opiates leaving the acetaminophen behind. If you can't understand the science without having to ask others to explain it you really shouldn't start opiates.

I thought this was a harm reduction website, but apparently people like Erikmen, prefer to fertilize budding drug addicts, instead of advising caution....don't say a whole lot, but it says enough.

You don't need any more than 2, 3 MAX, and take them all in one dose for the best "high", as they call it, but don't like it too much..or else.

There's no universal definition for "harm reduction"; however, I agree with you. Telling the kid to take more expired drugs is unsafe and stupid.