• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Old Oxy 80 OC?

ChinaCat13

Greenlighter
A friend of mine recently told me he can get the old formula oxy 80 OC brand. I am very hesitant to believe him because for one thing, he's a lying junkie who has ripped me off before, and another, I haven't heard of these being around in a very long time. Has anyone else scored any lately? Is this most likely too good to be true?

Probably another lie. Havent seen them in years and people are now pressing their own fake pharmaceuticals.

When did they stop making them anyway? I mean even if it WAS the real deal, it would be expired. I told him I need to be able to inspect it first. I know what the real thing looks and tastes like. Trying not to get my hopes up. He said "oh, it's the real thing, I snorted one this morning". I'm thinking he might be full of shit.

He's likely full of shit. It's possible he got the "fake 80s" that are more common in Canada (active ingredient: Fentanyl), and just doesn't know the difference (or believes he could rip you off).

I haven't seen a real OC80 in a few years.

Yep, this dude is shady as fuck. He has ripped me off for a button of heroin, claiming the dude he got it from ripped HIM off, which was bullshit. He also staged a couple elaborate schemes where he said he was being followed by the cops and his phone died, leaving me hanging for hours. At first when he was trying to get me to buy an 80 a couple days ago, he said I could even go with him to get it, but now when I told him I would need to see it first he said he's not running back and forth just because I'm paranoid. I was like wait, didn't you say I could go with you? He took forever to respond and then said he would get back to me lol. I will let you know what happens. This could go on for days.

All signs point to you being dicked around. Shit any decent dealer who could get real deal oldschool 80s, could get so much money for them....

If it actually gets to the point where you can hold one in your hand before turning over the money, the one way I'd know if it was real or not is that I could always get the coating off by scraping my fingernail on it. Can't do it with the OP's, not to mention other problems (with the OP"s). It sure has the flavor of him trying to figure out a way to part you and your money. Be strong and don't let that dick get you $!

Yep, this dude is shady as fuck. He has ripped me off for a button of heroin, claiming the dude he got it from ripped HIM off, which was bullshit. He also staged a couple elaborate schemes where he said he was being followed by the cops and his phone died, leaving me hanging for hours. At first when he was trying to get me to buy an 80 a couple days ago, he said I could even go with him to get it, but now when I told him I would need to see it first he said he's not running back and forth just because I'm paranoid. I was like wait, didn't you say I could go with you? He took forever to respond and then said he would get back to me lol. I will let you know what happens. This could go on for days.

If you dealt with the dude before and you already know he ripped you off and he is a liar spinning elaborate junkie-tales, why on earth are you even considering buying anything from him? My friend, those are the people you leave alone.... And just don't ever do business with. Unless, of course, you feel like making a donation to his getting high fund that day!! People like that use others every which way to fund their own habit.

Sandoz make em, I get them here in Australia, yes you can scrape the coating off with a fingernail or razor blade and the pills can be powdered easily. Not sure if they're sold elsewhere, but they should be. It's an odd situation that Oxycontin brand are the "tamper proof" pill made for anti- abuse reasons and yet I can buy the generics by Sandoz that are not tamper proof and slightly cheaper, loophole?

Stil have them in EU and I know of a single internet pharmacy which delivers them to states too.

I get my old formula Oxycontins from pharmacy and they are made by Purdue Pharma and not a generic manufacturer. They still manufacture it for export as EU hasn't validated their newer formula as it is seen as bullshit way to get longer patent time for their product.

If you dealt with the dude before and you already know he ripped you off and he is a liar spinning elaborate junkie-tales, why on earth are you even considering buying anything from him? My friend, those are the people you leave alone.... And just don't ever do business with. Unless, of course, you feel like making a donation to his getting high fund that day!! People like that use others every which way to fund their own habit.

This a thousand times. Pardon me, but why even make a thread about this? I would not believe anything or even speak to a person like this after the things you mentioned.

Although I guess it is good to know that there are fakes around containing Fentanyl or a Fent-Analogue.

These are not only the people you do not want in your life, they can pull you down with them fast. Just imagine you'd believe him, get fakes with some Fent and someone ODs because of this.

This is beyond incomprehensible for me.

I forgot I even posted this, but it turned out to be true! I don't know how this dude still had some but he did. I ended up buying 2 of them and wow. What a flash back. They're long gone now of course :(

dollars to donuts if you come across "old style" oxycododne pills they are fentanyl based fakes. they are simply not made on the legitamite market any more.

dollars to donuts if you come across "old style" oxycododne pills they are fentanyl based fakes. they are simply not made on the legitamite market any more.

Except in the EU as per Mr Roots?.....

Stil have them in EU and I know of a single internet pharmacy which delivers them to states too.
I get my old formula Oxycontins from pharmacy and they are made by Purdue Pharma and not a generic manufacturer. They still manufacture it for export as EU hasn't validated their newer formula as it is seen as bullshit way to get longer patent time for their product.

Still have them in EU and I know of a single internet pharmacy which delivers them to states too.

lol, Is that company actually based in the states? :)

It is quite funny that Purdue manufactures those still in states and exports them to EU where Mundipharma repacks them and then they are sent back to states.

Price hikes a lot in that process although the drugs itself are cheaper here than in states :)

Reminds me of how they do with alcohol but in reverse as it is cheaper to buy beer from Estonia even though it is brewed in Finland.

Anyway here is a link to our biggest pharmacy chain's product page for oxycodone showing that it is still available. You can click english flag on the page to get it translated.

https://www.yliopistonapteekki.fi/oxycontin-depottabletti-20mg.html

Just don't look at the prices we pay even before government deductions or you might want to start a revolution...

^After conversion, I pay the same for Mundipharma pills in Australia and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well Australia is nearly part of EU since it even took part to Eurovision song contest this year :)

I forgot I even posted this, but it turned out to be true! I don't know how this dude still had some but he did. I ended up buying 2 of them and wow. What a flash back. They're long gone now of course :(

Holy shit, guess it pays to not be completely cynical sometimes. Good score.