• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Old newbie

junkyjodi

Greenlighter
Hello! My names Jodi, I've lurked around on BL for years, never posted, or registered. I've quite visiting BL when i quite indulging in substances, it nullified any reason to frequent. During self reflection an idea struck me, and felt morally obligated to oblige. BL was essential to my survival, and I'm grateful for the wealth of knowledge, and experience posted here. I want to pay my dues, and contribute to the community that unwittingly preserved my life, and hope my experiences can be used to help someone else. That being said I am open to questions, and will gladly answer to the best of my ability. To human is fallibility, so don't expect me to have answers to every question. I can only provide wisdom from past experience/education, so question everything, and check facts.

I was sober for the first 24 years of my life, until i had a breakdown and became suicidal my life became disgraceful after that. The first drug I ever tried was IV Diamorphine from there I've tried every opiate/opioid I know exists. I branched out to other CNS depressants, stimulants, psychedelics, anesthetics, barbiturates, anti psychotics, anti depressants, and everything in combinations. I've made many mistakes, cheated death meany times, and abused almost every drug out there including research chemicals.

If my mistakes can be helpful in anyway I would be glad to help.:)

thank you.

Hey there @junkyjodi,

You are the poster child for the types of people we wish to help here on Bluelight. We can only hope that with experienced people like you, we can help save more and more lives. Thank you for sharing.

Curious - do you have any hobbies outside of drugs that you would like to share?

I genuinely hope to see you around!

Welcome to Bluelight :)