• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Old head new member

Dank Dill

Greenlighter
I have never lurked here and judged you heathens for your chemical romances:)
I mean, I wanted to, but I was high as shit and very busy getting higher in between fap sessions and long winded phone calls.

I have used all classes of drugs except, thankfully, opiates which I had bad reactions to. Cannabis daily for decades, Psilocybin a couple times a year and off and on stimulants of all kinds. Apparently I like riding out my hypomania to ‘get shit done’ before the depression hits.

Respect to all of you wherever you are on your path. My long recovery road begins now.
See yinz on the forums.

DD

Whats the dilly, Dilly-0?
Welcome hope ya find it amusing at least (which seems ya already do). Lots going on but seems the sober I am the slower I get. Kinda sux but hard is fair sometimes. Cant always be king of the mountain and shit, ya know?
So glad ya posted and look forward to other musing you may or may not share with the rest of the class.
Be well and keep safe, yeah?
Later

Hi @Dank Dill
Welcome to Bluelight. :)

Well, if you are into weed and shrooms and the occasional stimmy then you are in the right place.
I suggest starting up top at Basic Drug Discussion and working your way downward.

There is much to do here and plenty of time left in the day.

I mean, I wanted to, but I was high as shit and very busy getting higher in between fap sessions and long winded phone calls.

I have used all classes of drugs except, thankfully, opiates which I had bad reactions to. Cannabis daily for decades, Psilocybin a couple times a year and off and on stimulants of all kinds. Apparently I like riding out my hypomania to ‘get shit done’ before the depression hits.

Respect to all of you wherever you are on your path. My long recovery road begins now.
See yinz on the forums.

DD
I hope to share that road with you too! :cool:

See yinz on the forums.

DD
Apparently I like riding out my hypomania to ‘get shit done’ before the depression hits.

> think i might have this 1 too!!!! :)

Apparently I like riding out my hypomania to ‘get shit done’ before the depression hits.

> think i might have this 1 too!!!! :)
Knowing the bag of shit I feel like after a hypo period certainly makes me want to avoid it but it’s way worse if stims involved. Despite all that, much does get done, just not for long and not best quality. Hard to break that association which Sudafed and coffee has little help with. A cocktail of medicinal mushrooms (reishi, cordyceps and lions mane) helps.

Whats the dilly, Dilly-0?
Welcome hope ya find it amusing at least (which seems ya already do). Lots going on but seems the sober I am the slower I get. Kinda sux but hard is fair sometimes. Cant always be king of the mountain and shit, ya know?
So glad ya posted and look forward to other musing you may or may not share with the rest of the class.
Be well and keep safe, yeah?
Later
Oh yes certainly amusing and I love weird and wild situations people get in-and survive.
True.
Sober is slow as fuuuuuck but an old man told me if I wanna get old, get used to being slow.
Thanks for checking in