• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Old Hand New Here

Pinehurst

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I'm just your average 52yr old who has always had an affinity for psychedelics. I recently learned about RCs and am excited to be able to experience reality once again. I love in a very conservative southern US state and i work in a professional environment. Forgive me if I'm not familiar with, what I'm sure with be new lingo for everything. I remember when an ounce of MJ was called a Lid, now it's a Zip, crazy times. Crazy times.

Also, I really hope this is a overall positive community. The world has enough suffering

Hello @Pinehurst,

IMO, this is a very helpful community, by and large. A lot of great info, a lot of great support with little judgement, and some goofing on the side.

Do you still smoke MJ? It's my DOC (after meth).

Here's the link to Psychedelic Drugs. Lots of info on RCs over there as well.

Enjoy the site and let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Bluelight!

I absolutely still smoke MJ, vape now but yes. MJ is a beautiful, kind and loving mistress. Truly a sacrament to be held in high regard.

Yes she opens my eyes and gives me perspective. I've made some great life changes for the better under the spell of MJ and when i sobered up i was like, "yeah.. totally".

I really do enjoy weed and when i get off probation i'm going to get all toasty.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to our community ;)

For some reason I read your thread title as 'old head new here', and thought immediately we might have another fan of The Grateful Dead aboard this ship! I love listening to their songs like Ripple when I'm coming up on a psychedelic, it really provides some good vibes. Fire on the Mountain, Friend of the Devil, Truckin', Box of Rain, Touch of Grey...damn I wish I was able to see them perform live while I still had the chance, so many great songs.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here, we're a friendly community of folks who don't judge each other. We're all gathered here for some interesting and good spirited discussions pretty much ☮

It’s changed since then too. Now it’s a zone an elbow.. etc. lol you’re not missing anything.
Hello everyone, I'm just your average 52yr old who has always had an affinity for psychedelics. I recently learned about RCs and am excited to be able to experience reality once again. I love in a very conservative southern US state and i work in a professional environment. Forgive me if I'm not familiar with, what I'm sure with be new lingo for everything. I remember when an ounce of MJ was called a Lid, now it's a Zip, crazy times. Crazy times.

Also, I really hope this is a overall positive community. The world has enough suffering