• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc old dope fiend cocktail

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so, its 130AM here in the EST and I passed out ALL DAY! I didnt use today but did smoke and it always knocks me out; I need to stay away from weed. so now its 130 and I've been sleeping since 330, so rather than shoot dope to nod out, I decided to down:

1200MG GABA
3MG Etizolam
5MG Phenibut (usually 3 makes me feel good and 5 makes me nod like a mofo)
and ate a few other scripted type stuff; trazadone and doxypin)

hoping this shit knocks me out; I dont want to be up all night.

5 milligrams of phenibut? You mean 500 milligrams or 5 grams, right?

We don't usually allow "live trip" threads, btw. This'll probably get closed shortly.

I hope you get a good night's sleep though.

yea, 5G's. sorry, so used to say MG.

slept like a baby, tho. posted that around 1:30AM and woke up the next day at noon; that was coming off almost a 12hr sleep already; I basically slept 24hrs within a 26hr time frame. I guess thats something to brag about, right?

Damn, we are on the same combo pretty much(except I get Klonopin and Xanax instead of Etizolam..cuz it's illegal in my state, BS) But I got Phenibut when I had been withouth out benzo's for a while cuz both my dealers I would get my Roxi from(one got 90,other got 120) lost their Roxis and benzos, one got their klonopin back right away but the other didn't get shit back, BUT the VA let him keep his 90 footballs(he was getting 90 10mg Lortab from the VA, then the doctor found out about the 30's and took the Tens away,sad day both those days were. But SO GLAD I had been on Subs for a while anyway, because I got phenibut to help with benzo w/d, but then read it didn't help with seizures and actually lowered the siezure threshhold, so I've had a 100 gram tub since Feb I think, think 40 grams are left in it...but I do enjoy taking 3 grams with a couple Klonopin, now I'm gonna have to add my Gabapentin to the mix which i've been wanting to do...sigh, what I want is some damn Soma's though to go with my Sub/Benzo/Soma combo. And pot makes all these combos EXTRA NODDY and add an opiate feel too, for me anyway. The Guide how to get a buzz on Subs if yr on it for maintaince right here folks! And oh, the guy that lost his 10's from the VA, well the finallly took pity on him and gave him 180 Tramadol, which lucky for me gives you a buzz on Subs... So another one is Gaba/benzo/Tram/Sub combo OR the Soma/Benzo/Tram/Sub combo, both better with pot. this is for peeps on maintaince, not someone just trying suboxone,gtta feeling it would kill ya.

Edit: Just wondering Brown Town, does your doctor let you smoke pot? Mine hasn't kicked me out but it's popped up two, maybe 3 times and the last time she said she would kick me outta the program before insurance did....honestly if I was able to smoke pot while on Subs, I don't think my benzo habbit would have gotten like it did(by replacing bowls with footballs or Klons,good idea I thought,lmao. But My nod combo(ya gotta time it right if you know anything about Gabapentin) is 3200mg of Gaba and 8mg xanax...stagger those Gaba doses, take ibuprophen 30mins before you take the gaba, AND do soda shots with each staggered dose, wait for all the gaba to kick in then pop 8 xanax...or etizolam in your case. ALSO, I've noticed they seem to be rare now but Soma's are AWESOME nod combo while on Bupe maintaince. Take benzo of choice(me 4mg xanax) followed by 3-4 Somas...they both kick in quick and hit ya like a train,pretty sweet, no need for the Gaba for this combo.

Last edited:
been combing phenibut and benzos for years and I am fine.

my Dr. lets me fail any test because its a private Dr. who I pay $140/mo to. so I can piss dirty for dope over and over again and he still will script me my full 56/pills. although, I dont try and use because I am actually trying to get away from all of that BS but still take my etizolam and smoke weed here and there; I actually just smoked a blunt today so I guess ill surly fail my next text right.

been combing phenibut and benzos for years and I am fine.

my Dr. lets me fail any test because its a private Dr. who I pay $140/mo to. so I can piss dirty for dope over and over again and he still will script me my full 56/pills. although, I dont try and use because I am actually trying to get away from all of that BS but still take my etizolam and smoke weed here and there; I actually just smoked a blunt today so I guess ill surly fail my next text right.

Then what's the point of the doctor even making you take a pisses test??? That's unreal that they would keep prescribing you subs after failing test after test for narcotics like you have....I pay 250 a month to see my doc (which I refuse to go to anymore) and he said he was gonna cut me off and kick me out if I failed another pisses test for ALCOHOL.....ALCOHOL....Never failed for dope or any opiate or benzo, but alcohol....so I said fuck him I'll just leave on my own terms and find a new doc. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. Funny how all docs are different...Definitely hold onto your doctor man, he seems almost too good to be true hah

Damn BostonBrown, I want your damn doctor. All I want is 60 Xanax Bars OR 60 2mg Klonopin(the kind that dissolve under the tounge) I suppose I could go with Klonopin from the doctor and get my Xanax off the street and just don't take it a week before my appointment though, and I would Like to be able to smoke pot, not sit around getting baked all day, but just if I want a bowl or share a joint with my freinds,I can. Oh, would also liked to be switched over to Subtex just because it is waaay cheaper, though I actually prefer the strips because they are easy to shoot low doses of. Pretty nice to be getting by on 1.5mg of Bupe a day at the most. Trying to get down to 300mcg every 6-8 hours, as I remember captain heroin saying thats when you see bupe's true abilities to get a buzz.
And jiggawa these are not shit drugs, lol. I mean ya there are better but when you are on maintaince. Gabapentin feels like a stimuant/benzo that makes ya horny(and makes ya hella fucked up at the 3 gram range with benzo's added), benzos well we all know what there like, Soma's are nice to chill at night and good way to cut back your benzo intake at night,ummm, now Phenibut I kinda gotta agree with ya, but 50/50. If i just take 3-4 grams once in a blue moon I am FLYING HAPPY. But it litterallly has to be once in a blue moon or it doesn't do SHIT. So Phenibut would be the only semi-shit drug IMO. Though it has helped me get through some times with no benzo's but no buzz at all(these were 1500mg doses) and never had a seizure. But ya, it's only good for fun like once or twice a month to feel awesome all day with a next day relaxed afterglow.

Then what's the point of the doctor even making you take a pisses test??? That's unreal that they would keep prescribing you subs after failing test after test for narcotics like you have....I pay 250 a month to see my doc (which I refuse to go to anymore) and he said he was gonna cut me off and kick me out if I failed another pisses test for ALCOHOL.....ALCOHOL....Never failed for dope or any opiate or benzo, but alcohol....so I said fuck him I'll just leave on my own terms and find a new doc. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. Funny how all docs are different...Definitely hold onto your doctor man, he seems almost too good to be true hah

the point is so he see's I am not shooting benzos/dope and attempting to kill myself, smartie.

again, hes a private Dr. so he does NOT CARE but he still will mention shit if I do fail the test; I am also looking to stay sober, so I am NOT FAILING TESTS ANYMORE! when I first got on bupe I failed the first 3 test because the dope around Boston was fent laced and I was loving it but that was 4 months ago and I've been clean besides weed since.

btw, my Dr. is to go to be true.. I see him on iChat - NOT EVEN IN PERSON! its too easy.

Wait, you don't even go to an office, you just get your script through Ichat??? And whats a private doctor...I go to a pain clinic to get mine so it's a buncha bullshit will kick you out for weed stuff. You mean just like a doctor with his own office/staff?