• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Old Chinese method of harvesting Opium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
I have the book Opium for the Masses by Jim Hogshire.

It's about growing opium, harvesting it and making pod tea along with alot of info's on opium and a few opioid's that are on the market in the US.

Anyway in the book (And I remember reading about it online.) it mentions an old Chinese opium harvesting technique where instead of making slits in the pod and collecting the opium when it's dried what was done was some kind of pin/needle was pushed through the pod, the pod cut off the stem and then later the needle is removed to collect whatever opium is there. Apparently it's not as effective as the slitting method.

Anyway the book basically gives that much detail on the method. Does anyone know how to perform this method and what you need and how you do it?

I figured that this method would be good for someone who didn't have the time to slit the pods and wait all day to come back and collect the dried opium.

Sorry, but this is not appropriate for OD. Idk if it would be suited for something like DC, but I'm pretty sure there are other sites where you can discuss this.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.