• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be an excellent winter:)

IJN1ohL.jpg

Here wolfgang, a new thread for you, a new beginning so you can be nice to me this time =D

Just kidding buddy, no hard feelings.

Ever tried golden goat? If you fancy tropical sativas, this is an ambrosial one with Hawaiian sativa genetics.

Gotta have good tree and in particular CBD oil if I'm ever going to get out of this etizolam mess. I have what is considered some of the best med grade CBD oil in the country and it really helped me not have a seizure this weekend. I choose to smoke the sativa without it, most def some trippy herb.

Ever tried golden goat? If you fancy tropical sativas, this is an ambrosial one with Hawaiian sativa genetics.

Gotta have good tree and in particular CBD oil if I'm ever going to get out of this etizolam mess. I have what is considered some of the best med grade CBD oil in the country and it really helped me not have a seizure this weekend. I choose to smoke the sativa without it, most def some trippy herb.

Unless you talk to someone in your area, for the most part they're going to have different strains. Sure a lot of places have GSC, blue dream, sour diesel, etc, as far as big name strains go, but in general most strains will be different.

We see stuff from Cali, but a lot of these are from the northwest coast as well. Just took 20mg THC on top of the sativa, in grapeseed oil sublingually. Should be a good night and a crash. Been sleeping one hour over the weekend, getting sleepy. Feel like listening to hits from the bong might lead to some giggles at this point.

Woop Woop!

Yeah ShroomySatori, induce the giggles my all means.

Massachusetts had a date of July 1st to get weed in stores legally, but it's still being pushed back :/

Enjoy Shroomi!

Madness, that's cool that you are in a legal state! Getting regulation up and running takes A LOT of time as I'm sure you are starting to see for yourself.

Yeah, but thank god September 20th is the last day you can get a license to sell, and then after that it's just inspections of the shops.

Sooo close.

I made edibles with my AVB and I'm terrified to try even a quarter of one, granted there's a lot of CBD in them since I've vaporized probably as much CBD bud by weight as THC bud. And I believe THC vaporizes more readily than CBD. Anyway, if I ate one that would be the "recommended" dose for AVB, about a gram of AVB should be in each cookie (I made butter first but still). But who knows if those people vape way more or way less than me.

Yeah, but thank god September 20th is the last day you can get a license to sell, and then after that it's just inspections of the shops.

Sooo close.
Hell yeah!

Although I won't ever forget my first experience in a legal weed shop, the following several years after the stores opened were more exciting for me as far as novelty goes. With time, I watched as the prices went down and quality went up quite dramatically. I was paying the same price 25 years ago for dirt shwag (dirt cheap) as I have for the best modern legal top shelf buds. Life is crazy beautiful. Enjoy!

I've been enjoy the hell out of the golden goat! Aromatically tropical sativas like this are totally my weed these days. I've been depressed enough in recent times, nice to have some giggles. Took some THC oil earlier this morning and forgot about it until my tummy started rumbling and sporadic random giggles. It's nice after a few weeks to a month, of cutting back and losing sleep and appetite, to feel the high and transition very strongly.

Using it the way I like to as well - responsibly, non compulsively, and taking the heaviest possible meticulously weighed bong toke and only one. I've made this shit last really long too. I find if I don't get the right hit, then I chase it but can never achieve it and end up wasting weed. I like a hit that lays me out in bed for 10 or 15 minutes before I can think straight. I am a medical user but often medical = recreational. Helps keep me away from other drugs when it's a real heavy hit like that too.

Anthony Bourdain, I can relate a lot to that and it is pretty much why I am cutting back and quitting all drugs for the time being:
(I've been given way too much free time in life)

“Look, I understand that inside me there is a greedy, gluttonous lazy hippie,” he said to Mens Journal. “I understand that free time is probably my enemy. That if I’m given too much free time to contemplate the mysteries of the universe, I’m afraid of that inner hippie emerging. There’s a guy inside me who wants to lay in bed, and smoke weed all day, and watch cartoons, and old movies. I could easily do that. My whole life is a series of stratagems to avoid, and outwit, that guy.”

It's been a long past few months and I don't know when it's going to get better. I've been really high for most of the day today. It helps... for now.

It's been a long past few months and I don't know when it's going to get better. I've been really high for most of the day today. It helps... for now.

What's been goin' on, man? You don't have to but sometimes it helps to get that shit off your chest.

Job, living situation, the town I'm stuck in (part of living situation technically), something needs to change and I can't make it happen overnight unless I want things to get worse first. I'm not going to do anything bad in case you were wondering, I've just been really stressed and feel driven to numb my mind the last several weeks. Things will get better for sure, I just have to wait and probably find a better way to deal with stress than weed lol

Also going camping this week, I'm not sure if I'll just spend a night or two or maybe even go up to 5 or 6 day stay. If I do even bring the weed box with I'm definitely going to go much lighter on it. Bringing the dog with. Got a primitive set of tools/utensils, some edible/medicinal plant books, I'm hoping to just get away from people for a while.

Last edited:
Make sure to bring a box that can keep the weed dry from moisture. I went camping once when it was raining most days. We tried to light up some pre-rolls I made in the tent to pass the time. Those suckers WOULD NOT burn.

Well to be fair all my dispensary-bought weed (everything I own) is in 99%-100% airtight containers. So that shouldn't be an issue. Plus the vaporizer can deal with some moisture =D

Hell yeah!

Although I won't ever forget my first experience in a legal weed shop, the following several years after the stores opened were more exciting for me as far as novelty goes. With time, I watched as the prices went down and quality went up quite dramatically. I was paying the same price 25 years ago for dirt shwag (dirt cheap) as I have for the best modern legal top shelf buds. Life is crazy beautiful. Enjoy!

My first time getting a delivery was awesome but the fact I already had a friend who always had a large variety of types and strains of concentrates killed the awe effect abit. The variety of strains and types of products we get here are limited but the quality is nice a high. Just got a (R)evolve vape from the dispencerary. It works good and goes down smooth. One thing I prefer about a dabber is it is the hit is fresh each time and I can control exactly how much I get. I still think it was worth getting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.