• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ol- tram, tramadol

Heartmom831

Greenlighter
Ive ordered tramadol or ol-tram from a online company I have not used. I received an unopened bottle 90 pills. The pills are 100mg and are thicker than the others I’ve had. They were in a sealed bottle with label but just a bit concerned cuz they’re thicker and I’ve only had the blister packs before. Anyone seen these??

Dude, we don’t even know where you’re from, where you got them. Anything. No one can tell you what you have for sure. It could be anything. Unless you’ve a test kit or can send them off to be tested they could be anything at all. Not a risk worth taking IMO, especially for tramadol.

Right guess I’m just looking to hear from anyone who has gotten them like this? Ol-tram in a bottle.

It's best not to rely on ordering tramadol online too frequently unless you want the FBI showing up at your doorstep lol.

Anyway, it's not uncommon for opioids to range in thickness depending on the company who makes them. I wouldn't be too concerned about that to be honest. Try to fear addiction more. As you may never get out lollll. I'm guessing you have mild opioid tolerance from what it seems like, but you have absolutely no idea what's coming for you. What I would do to unfeel the power of opioids o_O

Also someone throw PrincessDIz a xanax (I will take one too thx)

Last edited:
Dude, we don’t even know where you’re from, where you got them. Anything. No one can tell you what you have for sure. It could be anything. Unless you’ve a test kit or can send them off to be tested they could be anything at all. Not a risk worth taking IMO, especially for tramadol.
PrincessDiz so direct and always focused on damage reduction, I love you haha <3
Regarding your question OP, i have no idea what you have in your hands, but I take tramadol pills for veterinary use and they vary a lot depending on the brand. Right now I'm taking 75mg pills and those things are big and white, but here we have also 60mg and 80mg pills (these taste like dog kibble, disgusting) the pills here for human use of tramadol are more small, and those things are only available in 50mg. Do you have any pictures of the bottle and any pills?
We couldn't really say what it has, but I'm curious, is it O-Desmethyltramadol?

but I'm curious, is it O-Desmethyltramadol?
That’s a metabolite of tramadol. Do you mean if it’s tapentadol? Because tapentadol was actually made to mimic the actions of desmethyltramadol and they thought it would be a weakish analgesic not dependant on metabolic activation. Of course that wasn’t the case.

That’s a metabolite of tramadol. Do you mean if it’s tapentadol? Because tapentadol was actually made to mimic the actions of desmethyltramadol and they thought it would be a weakish analgesic not dependant on metabolic activation. Of course that wasn’t the case.
Yes, I know what O-Desmethyltramadol is ...
I still have to try tapentadol, it seems interesting, maybe cause I enjoy tramadol even though many people hate it.
I would like to try pure O-Desmethyltramadol ... To be able to compare it with tramadol, I read that it is much stronger than tramadol and that is why the staggered doses of tramadol work better than all at once, due to the action of that metabolite

Apparently I read it wrong, and simply "ol-tram" is a brand of tramadol

Right guess I’m just looking to hear from anyone who has gotten them like this? Ol-tram in a bottle.

I have seen tramadol tablets in many different shapes (some thicker, some thinner, some almost oval in shape, etc.) From the photos I found, these Ol-Tram are identical to some pills that I took a while ago of 100 mg.tramadol extended release tablets.

Ive ordered tramadol or ol-tram from a online company I have not used. I received an unopened bottle 90 pills. The pills are 100mg and are thicker than the others I’ve had. They were in a sealed bottle with label but just a bit concerned cuz they’re thicker and I’ve only had the blister packs before. Anyone seen these??

Did you survive OP? Were the pills finally real?

There are many pill ID websites. Whilst far from foolproof, they can help you narrow down their legitimacy based on the colour, imprints, shape, brand etc. Don't think of a match as confirmation, as fakes are possible, so sending to a drug testing organisation would be ideal. In the UK, WEDINOS does it for free.

I have seen tramadol tablets in many different shapes (some thicker, some thinner, some almost oval in shape, etc.) From the photos I found, these Ol-Tram are identical to some pills that I took a while ago of 100 mg.tramadol extended release tablets.
I’m not used to taking these and don’t feel like they’re actually working? Did you chew them?

I’m not used to taking these and don’t feel like they’re actually working? Did you chew them?

Do you have a high tolerance to opioids? If so, I doubt you feel much the tramadol.

But, yeah I almost always chew or grind them the extended releases pills and throw them into a glass of water or juice. Also parachuting works fine. Regardless, Tramadol ER pills lack a bit of the punch that instant-release pills have.

What dose do you take OP? What is your tolerance to opioids?

PS. I forgot to tell you, that you have to be more careful with the tramadol ER pills, they have always seemed more dangerous than IR to me. The only times I have felt that I have been on the verge of seizuring is when I take these pills.

Do you have a high tolerance to opioids? If so, I doubt you feel much the tramadol.

But, yeah I almost always chew or grind them the extended releases pills and throw them into a glass of water or juice. Also parachuting works fine. Regardless, Tramadol ER pills lack a bit of the punch that instant-release pills have.

What dose do you take OP? What is your tolerance to opioids?

PS. I forgot to tell you, that you have to be more careful with the tramadol ER pills, they have always seemed more dangerous than IR to me. The only times I have felt that I have been on the verge of seizuring is when I take these pills.
Yeah they do make me nervous. I do have a high tolerance. I just ran out of my IR Friday and last night Could not sleep. Having a lot of restless leg syndrome issues. I am at a pretty high tolerance like 700-900 mg a day over years of build up. I am also on gabapentin which can help with seizure issues. Just not sure how I can take it to get the desired response based on what my body is accustomed too.

Yeah they do make me nervous. I do have a high tolerance. I just ran out of my IR Friday and last night Could not sleep. Having a lot of restless leg syndrome issues. I am at a pretty high tolerance like 700-900 mg a day over years of build up. I am also on gabapentin which can help with seizure issues. Just not sure how I can take it to get the desired response based on what my body is accustomed too.

And how many of those Ol-tram pills are you taking?
I, who have a tolerance of almost 1500 mg of tramadol, need only 400-800 mg of extended-release tramadol pills to overcome my withdrawal symptoms.

Last edited:
Or multiple times?

400-800 mg per day.
50-200 mg. per dose.

What dose of gabapentin do you take it? High doses of tramadol and pregabalin make me feel funny. I don't like taking pregabalin when I take + 400mg of tramadol. I don't know if gabapentin is so different from pregabalin. When you take high tramadol doses I think the safest choice are benzos that have anticonvulsant properties.

400-800 mg per day.
50-200 mg. per dose.

What dose of gabapentin do you take it? High doses of tramadol and pregabalin make me feel funny. I don't like taking pregabalin when I take + 400mg of tramadol. I don't know if gabapentin is so different from pregabalin. When you take high tramadol doses I think the safest choice are benzos that have anticonvulsant properties.
I take around 300 mg every other day or so. That info is very helpful. There are days when I hit 1200 mg in tram.