• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs ok so lets say the cops confiscated my bag of mxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

blxck0ut

Greenlighter
if i went down to the station with information saying what it was and told them what it was and that it was unscheduled and that i wanted it back for research purposes, what kind of response do you think i would get? has anyone done this? can i actually get it back? it was like 4g~ so it cost me like a lot these days the prices of that shit has skyrocketed since the ban and it was some of the god batch. no charges were made they just didnt know what it was, do i have legal precedence here? they confiscated it from me and transported me to the hospital so im assuming that its in their locker of confiscated goods or whatever down at the station.
what you think about this one?

This is a tricky question. If the evidence is not illegal you can do a property reclamation by filling out the proper paperwork and requesting it at the court house I believe. I was cited for literally a bowl pack of marijuana by some dick cops in a long story. Anyway the conclusion of the story was me going to the prosecutor for a lesser ticket, which i got, but at the end he said "oh wow its even in this type of folder" (this was shortly after medical decriminalization) and i asked what that meant and he said "its a property request form, do you wish to request your marijauna back from us, they wont give it to you but this is the first time i get to ask"

It was actually kind of funny. So you may be able to do it but whether you will be allowed to receive it back is more complicated then that i would imagine. I can not say for sure but there is most likely some loop hole they will have for denying the request. It probably doesnt hurt to try, other then filing fees which probably will apply.

But i am in no way shape or form familiar with the legality of RCs nor am i a lawyer. You may want to consult a real lawyer if you want to get a straight answer.

You're not gonna get it back, you have no proof of legitimate research. Count yourself lucky they didn't charge you.

Just count yourself lucky. My goodness, this generation is so entitled! If we got away with something back in the day we wouldn't go NEAR a cop forever! This kid is trying to go get his drugs back from one! Have some sense!

just count yourself lucky. My goodness, this generation is so entitled! If we got away with something back in the day we wouldn't go near a cop forever! This kid is trying to go get his drugs back from one! Have some sense!

qft, qflol.

Just count yourself lucky. My goodness, this generation is so entitled! If we got away with something back in the day we wouldn't go NEAR a cop forever! This kid is trying to go get his drugs back from one! Have some sense!

This. You're extremely lucky you did not get arrested, and charged with possession/hypothetical dealing because of the amount/packaging, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.