• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe ok so is the naltraxone really needed in suboxone or just there to scare people

stupid doctors

Getting way off subject but man I've had a doctor just fucking vanish when I on 160mgs of methadone amd man was that fuckef up. Quiet a few of us were left in the dark for like a week and had too start using again so we didn't get really fucking sick. There should be some kinda law against that shit hey! After about 5 days a drug and alcohol place out of town took over but changed everything for me. As soon as I got into see them they changed everything, started lowering my dose straight away, took me off Xanax and clonazepam straight away onto shity Valium and I was a mess but that bit didn't surprise me cause my old doctor before she left was prescribing me 100 clonazepam and 3 repeats and 50 Xanax with 3 repeats every month! I was in benzo heaven with her for a long time. Messed up shit but as I said doctors are some of the best drug dealers (and the cheapest!)

Yeah i feel you 100% on the doctor thing ive had plenty bad previous exp.

I got a good one now thankfully, but eventually I wanna at least drop my benzo havit because its quite extreme. I completely understand now why your taking 32mgs of sub.... Benzo withdrawal sucks OMG ughhh its so bad... But good luck with everything and hopefully both you and I can be drugfree.... Well see take care
Peace

Yeah i feel you 100% on the doctor thing ive had plenty bad previous exp.

I got a good one now thankfully, but eventually I wanna at least drop my benzo havit because its quite extreme. I completely understand now why your taking 32mgs of sub.... Benzo withdrawal sucks OMG ughhh its so bad... But good luck with everything and hopefully both you and I can be drugfree.... Well see take care
Peace

Cheers bro, yep benzo WD is the worst of the worst of any drug I've WD from. It's a major head fuck up and down like a yoyo that goes on forever. The longest I've ever been off them was 4 months but I'm pretty damn determined this time but I've said that before. It's more like hour by hour not day by day with benzo WDs. Nasty shit!

What's more interesting is most addict here still think that the naloxone blocks other opiates. I did at first because that's what I always heard. The only reason I know different now is because of the research I've done on this forum. I've tried to explain it to other addicts I know and they don't believe me or they're surprised and then look it up on their own. Somehow the drug companies have fooled the majority of the country here...a pretty big accomplishment to fool addicts in their own game.

naloxone or Suboxone blocks other opiates, especially H. And you have IV Suboxone and then heroin... you are fucked.Never do it. Talking by personal experience.

naloxone or Suboxone blocks other opiates, especially H. And you have IV Suboxone and then heroin... you are fucked.Never do it. Talking by personal experience.

Flip that - Don't IV heroin then suboxone it will induce PWD.

I know people who take subs and can still blast through the bupe with good H all the time.

It does nothing, yes he's getting kickbacks, etc, but you didn't hear that here. In fact, the entire suboxone subutex thing in the States is based on lies & ways to make money....and more money. In Australia it was $2 a mo for sub maintenance the last I checked (years ago, actually) but it proves it is not expensive to produce. In the US subs are not to be used for pain management, in Australia & other countries it often is, with other forms of shorter acting sub used as breakthrough medication. In many European countries subs are used for surgery & post op in opiate naïve patients, because the analgesic effect is 20 to 40 times that of morphine, but with much less respiratory depression, making it very effective & much safer.
Basically everything the US has promoted through the pharma co is a lie, & Dr's learn about medications from the manufacturers of them.....without which we would have no "pill epidemic"....as in Purdue informing Dr's they had a great new painkiller that caused no dependency, withdrawals, etc, Dr's overprescribed the medication which among other things Purdue did & plead guilty to caused OxyContin to make 2.3 BILLION in 2007, so the 3 million they paid after pleading guilty to multiple charges seems....like a drop in the proverbial bucket.......and that's my rant for the day! Peace

If they haven't been taking the subs longer than 3 days it shouldn't be an issue, unless large amounts of sub was taken, even then, it does take 3 days to stabilize in your system.

What's more interesting is most addict here still think that the naloxone blocks other opiates. I did at first because that's what I always heard. The only reason I know different now is because of the research I've done on this forum. I've tried to explain it to other addicts I know and they don't believe me or they're surprised and then look it up on their own. Somehow the drug companies have fooled the majority of the country here...a pretty big accomplishment to fool addicts in their own game.

Purdue told Drs that OxyContin/oxycodone created no dependency/withdrawals when it came out & look what happened....they plead guilty to that & giving the medication away to people who were not in pain (to create people dependent on it), among other things, paid a few million, made billions.....but look at the result on the country. I think we can safely say that OxyContin lead to the US taking 80% of the painkillers on the planet. And that Purdue pretty much got off scot free for an intentional lie to Dr's (shows how ignorant they are & that ALL of their information about a new drug comes from the manufacturer of said drug) & the intentional resulting pill addiction issue that made them very very rich.

Ys, that's true. See my post above about Purdue educating Dr's on the "side effects" of OxyContin/oxycodone and the results of that.

yeah I can not belive what Purdue did. especially all the lives ruied because of that bastard. Then he gets a petty slap on the wrist 3mill aint shit to him crazy world and if you ask me the doctors were prolly in on it to because with all their education, i understand it was a new drug when purdue introduced it but come on now doctors ..... really u think after all that time they didnt know until it was publicized they knew. i mean come on you introduce a potent medication (Oxy Contin) and say shit like o you'll be perfectly fine there wont be no withdrawal thats bullshit fuck purdue completly then to just get a slap on the wrist come on .....