• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OG Octagonal Opana ER - MEGA THREAD - can't find YOUR thread? check here.

Damn,had I known all this,I'd told my guy to get 'em.

Right around the first of the year my OC guy came to me asking if I'd heard of these.
I had'nt at the time.8)

He told the Doc to just keep him on OC 80s and Perc 10s.:X

whats your tolerence tokey?

If it takes me 100mg oxy sniffed to get high, how much oxymorphone should I sniff?

I'm confused about one thing. If you swallow the pill it has a 10% bioavailability---but you can bump that up to as high as 70% if you take it with some high proof alcohol? I'd never heard of that, but it would seem the way to go, for me at least. Can somebody clarify?

morninggloryseed said:
Anyone know the bioavailability of oxymorphone when taken by IM or SC injection? I'd assume far better than when insufflated.

According to Hussain and Aungst (1997) [1], the nasal bioavailability of oxymorphone is 43%. The authors also state the following in their paper:

"The relative [to IV] oral and intramuscular analgesic potencies of oxymorphone in patients with chronic cancer pain was 1/6 in terms of potency and 1/14 in terms of peak effect."

This statement leads me to believe that intramuscular administration is no better than oral administration, and so has a lower bioavail. than insuffulation. Not sure about SC though.

Okay, I tried the 20mg Opana by snorting, crush/plugging, and just straight orally with and without chewing. I get a small buzz off of one OC 80. Results:

20mg orally without chewing -- felt it about as strong as 40mg OC snorted but lasted much longer -- a good solid five hours.

20mg orally chewed -- slightly stronger, say time and a half as if just straight swallowed, but the high was very short -- about two hours if not less.

20mg snorted -- nice buzz but too short again -- slightly stronger than chewed and very nice, a better buzz than OC for me, but shorter and requiring a re-up sooner.

20mg crushed/plugged -- with a syringe and warm water after crushing -- very very nice, felt just like snorting it, same intensity but curiously it lasted longer this way, say three hours.

So logic dictated going with a higher straight oral dose, swallowed and not chewed.

40mg swallowed -- knocked me on my ASS. Very noddy, sedating, almost like GHB.

Best opioid I've had, and not because it's the current fad. This is the shizznit. Swapped all three OC scripts for Opana because it not only provides a better recreational buzzzzzz, it kills pain more effectively, at least for me and my GF.

She tried it and the first time it scared the shit out of her, but the second time she halved her dose and after twenty minutes looked at me and smiled and said "I see what you mean!"

So that's my two cents.

Not precisely. Consolidated three oxy ER into one Opana and one oxy IR for breakthrough -- best of both worlds for me, but others seem to prefer oxy all around.

Sorry for imprecision -- comes with nodding.

I don't know what everyone is talking about these gelling up i have been snorting them all week and have had no problems, oh i have the opana er 20mg

Ergotamine said:
heya caldoche1

Wanted to inquire about the method you learned durring the trial phases of opana, you mentioned it wasnt as easy as add water, stir and draw...but that it wasnt difficult, well id realllllly like to save as much vein as i can by learning how to do it correctly before causing to much damage trying random idea's....

So far ive been put on 20mg Opana ER 12hr, and 10mg Opana IR x90 as breakthrough...

so far ive tried to IV the IR10's and they filter just like roxy's, a lil fine of a powder but very doable....yet even from 3x10mg Opana IR in a shot, got the water very bitter and remaining product was almost pure sugar tasting so i know i got a good extraction, plenty of experience with actual IV'ing and i noticed almost no effect from aprox a 30mg Opana IR shot...
but same time i dont get the same effect from 120mg roxy as i do 80mg oxy, and i get pretty decent result from 20mg 3x a day (couldnt do it this month cause i only had 60, but last month i waited 1/2 a month and doubled up and i was able to do 20mg ER/8hours and that was effective, yet i can swallow 5x 10mg Opana IR and get a drop of sweat on my forehead, a touch of warmth and in 3-5 seconds thats gone and i wonder what happend to the effect...

i dont understand why/how this is so weak when the previous oxymorphone was such a holy grail (numorphan), but ive also been told that the generic dilaudid are damn near unshootable where the brand name are godly, maby they found a way to screw with the mixture of the new IR drugs to screw up the ability to IV them? i donno....but id really like your information to save a lil damage on my veins plz :p

....Ergo

Hey Ergo --

Wow, you seem to be THE ONLY PERSON in all of Google/Erowid/Bluelight that has attempted to IV the IR (not ER) form of Opana.

I'd like a breakdown of your experiences. You may PM me if you wish. I am going to get an Rx today of my choice of Opana or Dilaudid, and I would really appreciate knowing the best choice to IV in terms of safety and effectiveness.

I find it hard to believe that after filtering as you described leaving the residue that you described, you felt nothing with a 20mg shot of an opioid that is 2-3x more potent than diacetylmorphine (heroin). However, what is your tolerance?

I'm going to have a rough time in general; before I switched to 110mg/day of Methadone, I was shooting ~40 bags/day of heroin. Ironically, I believe the daily methadone dose has increased my tolerance much more than the heroin, and I've read enough material on comparing efficacy of narcotics to start to understand why.

Regardless, I'm kind of worried that I basically have no more options to get high, ever, so I'm hoping I can find some way to IV 30-50mg of Opana. The ER stuff scares the wits out of me; its time-release is a generation ahead of the old wax-matrix based Contin system and uses SILICATES (e.g. tiny particles of silicon, aka sand) to achieve its time release, which is NOT something I want in my bloodstream (maybe I'm not that desperate yet?).

So could you please post or PM me a more in-depth account of what meds you tried, how you tried them (IV, IM, SC, Insufflated, Oral, Rectal), the dosage, and your subjective effects? Any experience with Dilaudid? My doctor generally doesn't write for the name brand so I'd probably be stuck with the generics, which I have heard are difficult to IV as well. Sigh.

Any advice is appreciated.

-DD

opana???

so did u boot the opana or not? ir or er and what mg?
next month my brother doc wants to swith to opana i have to know if it can be booted

Opana?

Has anyone figured out how to beat the time release on these yet? or figured out a way to prep them for IV?

did you use the search engine? i remember there being a thread explaining about the wax matrix and what to use for these type of pills

i did use the search engine and they are all really old posts and nobody knew how to defeat it at that time

I dont get that method Im too stupid lol gues i'll keep tootin em