• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming {Official S&G Video Thread} Compilations, Highlights, and Nubs Getting Pwnt.

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
Post all your favorite sports and gaming related videos here.

Compilation vids, highlight vids, crazy plays?

speed runs, close FPS matches, epic mmo raids?

Or just a cool video concerning something in the realms of sports or gaming!

Last edited:
Literally every single match of Vermintide I play when I try to rush just to farm items.

I play with bots 99% of the time because the AI is smarter than the random matchmaking partners and it's sad.

I think this is a great thread to share what we are enjoying the most.
I really love Tf2, try not to laugh !

I think Fallout 76 looks pretty bad ass.

heres the footage from e3:

and the original trailer if you've not seen it yet:

great choice of song for that trailer.

love the idea of building up your own house/fort and having small little communities that have to work together to survive and all that.

Session!

I wish they'd just give us fuckin SKATE 4 :sus: but I suppose this will suffice until that day

Session!

I wish they'd just give us fuckin SKATE 4 :sus: but I suppose this will suffice until that day

Im with you on Skate 4. That needs to become something tangible. Thankfully you can play the ps3 titles on PC if you have some patience and know where to find the right software.

I am an Indie Game developer. Do you really think that a game like that (Skate 4) would be popular? Although I have a title currently under development I'd really consider something in this genre if it would be well received.

I am an Indie Game developer. Do you really think that a game like that (Skate 4) would be popular? Although I have a title currently under development I'd really consider something in this genre if it would be well received.

The skate games are crazy popular...Skate 3 is one of my favorite games ever.

Nah I don't have too much faith in Sessions, hope its good. Skate 4 would have been great. A LOT of work went into creating Skate 3 "all the motion capture" from pro skaters. I think EA is just figuring out a way to micro-transaction it first.

Halo 2 throwback. A lot of BXR's and double shots, but some good snipes as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats fucking insane. I think he only fucked up once, barely when he ran into that wall. I'd like to know how many hours it took him to perfect that run.

The 2014 world record for Super Mario 64 was allegedly done with 5,000 hours practice.

Half a master.