• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

i think have a 'bullet in the chamber', as it were, may reduce that 30% even further actually ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ :)

I bet your toilet got high at least.. ;)

In one of those pub-med articles they talked about absorption enhancers and surfactants. I'll do some digging.

i have a dim recollection of a (rectal) absorbent enhancer for xanax - milk |:p

Last edited:
Too much milk =....
GryMMx0.gif

Although it does wonders for Gabapentin

Last edited:
So i have decided to take the plunge. I'll be taking dialudid. I have a pretty high tolerance but this still be my first time plugging anything. I've read multiple ways to do it including just putting it in a capsel. What would be the best/ easiest way. I have easy access to diabetic rigs and the ones to give liquid medicine to kids. TIA

I have noticed better results using a smaller syringe or not putting a five ml syringe all the way in I put it in slide it out a bit then inject so it hits the rectum not the colon also read on wiki best amount water to use is ten ml anymore goes to your colon.

So I'm candyflipping for the first time this weekend and I've got 2 and a half pills at 275mg each. Will I be cool and rolling good if I plug half and oral half at same time then redose a plug half and oral half later then have the other half oral? Thanks!!

As long as you can comfortably handle that much MDMA, yes you can redose via plugging. I'd wait more like 90-120min as opposed to just half an hour before residing though.

The best experience I have ever had on MDMA was via plugging. Outstanding ROA for working with this substance. I had literally just shoved the pill up my ass too, so if you dilute it in a few mL of solution it should work even more effectively.

Yeah man I'm using the syringe method! And haha I've heard good things I'm excited! I might just do the E on it's own instead of with the L as I feel the L might take away the love and euphoria from E

So I'm candyflipping for the first time this weekend and I've got 2 and a half pills at 275mg each. Will I be cool and rolling good if I plug half and oral half at same time then redose a plug half and oral half later then have the other half oral? Thanks!!

Imo that's too much MDMA, 1.5 mg per kg bodyweight should be a good dosage

I had literally just shoved the pill up my ass too, so if you dilute it in a few mL of solution it should work even more effectively.

It absorbs that way? Just sticking the whole pill up there? Really? You don't even need to crush it or anything? Really? Wouldn't you just crap it out?

It absorbs that way? Just sticking the whole pill up there? Really? You don't even need to crush it or anything? Really? Wouldn't you just crap it out?

In this case it was known MDMA without cut in a veggi gel cap, but yeah just shoved it straight up there with a little spit as lube. Probably three inches in, or about the length of my middle finger, LOL. It did work really well though, best roll I’ve ever had.

I’d definitely use a syringe sans needle with the MDMA mixed with a little warm water though (just a mL or three). And real lube as opposed to spit. If you were working with pressed pills or the straight crystal/powder mixing it in solution and using a syringe is definitely a better way to go for sure.

I tried plugging for the first time a couple weeks ago. The first time was 4mg of dialudid followed up by 8 more a few hours later. i did feel it but no more than i do IN. After reading so many experiences i was a little disappointed. Both times i used 3ml of water threw a oral syringe.

The one thing i didn't do that was recommended was lay there after. Would that have that much of a effect? Also ive read when inserting you'll know when it's in enough. What does that mean? Those syringes are pretty small and i put it almost all the way in but i didn't really feel anything?

Yeah, properly plugging drugs with a good rectal BA isn’t exactly like injecting IV, but more like somewhere inbetween IM and insulation.

I think laying there for a little while dose help it absorb, but it isn’t always necessary (I’ve plugged a few times standing and just left the syringe in there for a few minutes while it absorbed before removing it).

I’m not sure what they mean by “inserting it until it’s in enough”, but generally if you’re using a short 1mL insulin string putting it in there to the end of the syringe is generally what I’ve done (perhaps with bigger syringes it only should be inserted 2” or 3” or whatever).

I don't understand why people have such opposition against plugging. The most confusing thing I often read is people recommending IV over rectal administration :? (generally over the internet). To me it is just a minor procedure and it doesn't take more than 15 minutes for the whole procedure - end to finish. Flush out any poop, crush, mix, plug your pill(s) and clean up. Once you get "familiar" with this part of the body in strict medical sense, there aren't any downsides I can think of. I'm pretty sure it's healthy as well to give yourself a small enema every now and then to clean things up.

It's just a body cavity which you clean out and squirt some liquid into. Ten milliliter maximum volume mentioned above sounds strange. From my personal experience, ass can hold pretty damn much liquid. The little amount used for plugging isn't going up the colon unless you're hanging upside down. It's not gonna make you gay. You're not going to puncture anything or harm yourself with a pencil -shaped oral dosing "syringe" (official use: giving liquid medicine into your child's mouth).

The drug I usually plug is oxycodone. It's nice not having to worry about your stomach contents at all. None of the IV -use dangers nor shitty nasal bioavailability. No variables once you have your technique down. It also hits you a lot faster than oral route and I'd be crushing Oxycontins either way (apparently US harder formulation than we in Europe though).

Crushed Concerta -pills must be the hardest thing on earth to plug. Or at least getting all that sticky syrup absorbed. Even this situation was solved just by flushing the MPH out with around 20 ml of saline solution and re-plugging it. The colour matched with the scary reddish "liquid" I had put in. I don't recommend plugging Concerta though, very much hassle in comparison to other ROA's.

Oh, and you can even throw most common boosters into the mix. What a great way to make my entry here to BL. Been reading for a long time so might as well start writing too. :)

Last edited:
People are going to yell at me, however "plugging" is more like sublingual administration w/many common drugs.

And oxycodone and oxymorphone, like some other opioids, have a delayed onset though longer duration of action; w/ oxymorphone effects are reduced per dose because of the longer duration, and possibly w/ oxycodone aswell although the BA% is about the same.

H is soluble enough to be plugged, though do not know of any possible advantage

morphone said:
I don't understand why people have such opposition against plugging. The most confusing thing I often read is people recommending IV over rectal administration :? (generally over the internet). To me it is just a minor procedure and it doesn't take more than 15 minutes for the whole procedure

I can only speak for methamphetamine, but after some dramatic adventures (all of which I recorded as instructional aides for greenlighters) once you have a syringe with your drug ready to go, it's just one step up on the toilet seat, shoot, count and go. Changing contacts is a worse chore.

But I don't think it's the chance of trace poop encounters that people freak over, I think it's fucking juveniles giggling over buttholes. Stick something tiny up your asshole, possibly even touching the rim with your fingers briefly, you might as well put on a dress and sit down to pee.

Such a weird taboo.

LoL Fart.

There probably is a degree of taboo involved

Personally just don't think it's worth experimenting when it usually does not provide a distinct advantage; You can get longer effects from some drugs, improved BA% from others with high first pass

However don't really do RC drugs anymore, and bzd's are fine po. And buprenorphine wouldn't plug, methadone either.

However if it works for someone then that is great