⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

PS. Also I don't know if it would be here to ask for help 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is always the place when you don't know what place to post something. So, thanks for asking!

clear up doubts between 2c-B and its analogs.

2c's I think are typically considered Psychedelics (by me, anyway, and I'm pretty n00b on all that) so I'd point to Psychedelic Drugs, though you could also just post it in Other Drugs, and in either case the mods will move it if there is a more appropriate home.

This is always the place when you don't know what place to post something. So, thanks for asking!

2c's I think are typically considered Psychedelics (by me, anyway, and I'm pretty n00b on all that) so I'd point to Psychedelic Drugs, though you could also just post it in Other Drugs, and in either case the mods will move it if there is a more appropriate home.
One of the more diplomatic answers I've seen for a while! 🤣

cool I'll see which one I think fits best ✌️

Good to know, when I don't know where to put it, this is where I put it. 🤔 So weird sound of it 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you 👍

I think it fit the damage reduction, thanks again ✌️

How can I post a photo from my files (without having to use a url)

Thanks,

-Just Joined

it looks like you should be able to: https://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157643248789263/

but note than some of these sites - particularly the ones which are free - will give you a link to your picture but with their branding overlaying the image. they have to try to pay for the free hosting they are giving you somehow...

alasdair
Great point that I hadn't even considered. I suspect if I post some pictures of counterfeit pharmaceuticals they don't want their logo on that either

Can anyone recommend a decent backup pic hosting site? postimages.org has been down a lot lately. Thx

Imgbb.com ez account setup + no logo
Yeah, you don't even need to set up an account. It works perfectly, I use the bbcode full linked setting and it pastes the full image directly to the post. Works perfectly. The other settings are like thumbnail links and shit like that.

Yeah, you don't even need to set up an account. It works perfectly, I use the bbcode full linked setting and it pastes the full image directly to the post. Works perfectly. The other settings are like thumbnail links and shit like that.
I get an account so I can forget my password