⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

^^Until you activate your account, a new member can log in, they just can't post in the regular forums or do PMs (with staff, since PMing with other members requires Bluelighter status after 50 posts). SUPPORT and ANON allow for open posting - registered or not, activated or not, sober or not. ;)

Maz is correct - have you found that email yet? I see that you're not using our usually difficult email server of yahoo (notorious for misdirecting our emails to members)...but your server, that's a new one :\ No idea if they are misdirecting things or not, never heard of them.

^^Until you activate your account, a new member can log in, they just can't post in the regular forums or do PMs (with staff, since PMing with other members requires Bluelighter status after 50 posts). SUPPORT and ANON allow for open posting - registered or not, activated or not, sober or not. ;)

Ohhh coolies. It would be like the Claytons account.

I have a CLEAN DRINK RAPID BODY CLEANSING DRINK i just need it to take onl;y THC outof my drug test.. I'm prescriped xanax 1mg and roxicodone 15mg, that i need to show up on my drug test do u think my cleansing drink with detox everything out of my system?

Hey, support isn't a place for drug questions and drug testing questions like yours are not permitted on bluelight anyway.

Activation Email Never Arrived

Hi, I checked the Junk and Trash folders, got a new password and changed it but was never presented with the option to resend the activation email or follow any link to facilitate activation.

Can an administrator please activate my account? thanks,

kinney

Hi, I checked the Junk and Trash folders, got a new password and changed it but was never presented with the option to resend the activation email or follow any link to facilitate activation.

Can an administrator please activate my account? thanks,

kinney

OK, try now please. :)

TLB said:
3. Perhaps not tied to this recent poster, but it is common enough that we ought to add to this repeated message, perhaps with a re-link and re-quote the Greenlighter Guide FAQ

I changed my email address, and now a bunch of features don't work

Bluelight requires all email addresses to be verified before you are allowed to post. It is no different if you change your registered email address. If you change your registered email address, you will be placed in the Users Awaiting Email Confirmation group until your address is verified. To verify your address, just click on the link in the email sent to your new email address. If you have trouble receiving this email you can have it re-sent at this page.

Use that link to resend it to yourself....

Nevermind, Kinney seems to have sorted himself already.

EDIT - felix is a meanie.

^ Funny that, sometimes people can post in Support and not elsewhere. (Like when their account isn't activated) Try the testing grounds forum?

^^SUPPORT and ANON are the only two forums were people can post whilst their account is not registered or they are not logged in. This is intentional - assuming people want to disassociate from their account for a moment (ANON) or are having technical issues and therefore can't log in properly (SUPPORT).

IQT's account is awaiting activation - he should see a pink box following him around telling him this fact, and linking to this thread and the 'email activation' link so he can fix it himself.

Does anyone know how you dizzolve a 3rd or a half of methadone pill to put in your uraine for a drug test to have it show up in the results that their is only methadone in someones system.And how many days will it stay good?

Welcome to BL Lannachris, Bluelight doesn't do questions about how to fool drug tests so there won't be help with that. Regarding your inability to post did you respond to a confirmation email after you created your account? If you didn't get a confirmation you might check the bulk or spam folder of the email account that you used.

Thank you EoTorv :) All of that is very good advice. If that doesnt work for the activation, one last thing you can try is resending the activation email, which TLB (TheLoveBandit) has outlined how to do in his post above.

i used to have an account here

but it says my account is not activated?? but somehow i was able to post this??

Support allows posts from accounts that haven't been activated so that members with problems can get help with whatever might be impeding their account from being activated. Have you tried having the email resent or clicking the link in it if you got it.? If you change email on your account you are in the situation of having to confirm the change for your account to be re-activated.

Unactivated accounts are allowed to post in the support forum, to sort out problems with activation. Have you got an email from bluelight in your email inbox? if so open the email and click on the link inside. if you haven't click here and you should be able to get one sent to you.

translated:

attractive price for your business area has been selected to get this product with a certain price exclusive just for you

= banned