• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official FIFA World Cup 2006 IS HERE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt Cannavaro deserved the Golden Ball - Zizou was great in patches, but didn't look great in the early games, and didn't play against Togo.

I'll always remember him as a great player, but nothing that Materazzi said could excuse what Zidane did. Bear in mind that he's been sent off many times before (including once for head-butting), and you'll see that moments of rage aren't new to the guy. BUT: he's a genius, a beautiful player, so I forgive him, but accept that he deserved to go.

As for the dismissal costing France the game - unlikely - there were only a few minutes to go - France did not look like scoring, and so it would still have come to a penalty shootout. And you would have to back Italy in a shootout, if only because they possess the divine Buffon in goal, and France do not.

Zidane shouldda headbutted him in the head and kicked the fuckers head in.
Italy didn't deserve to win. In fact,they should've gotten kicked out by Australia.

Captain Commie said:
Zidane shouldda headbutted him in the head and kicked the fuckers head in.
Italy didn't deserve to win. In fact,they should've gotten kicked out by Australia.

they wouldn't have won if the pk didn't take place anyways.

ahh who cares FIFA ranking don't mean shit anyway. In my heart Australia will always be ranked 1st.......fuck I'm a loser.

So many photos! arrrgh. I've cut out all the young aussies, because I don't want to drag them into all this, but I'll try to summarise what a journey I had through these photos. Needless to say, what a fucking awesome party. I just wish I could been able to stick around for the second round because at least all most of those wallaby jersey wearing Fanatics would have gone.

PM me if the images/links go down and I'll try to accommodate.

IMG_0525-vi.jpg
IMG_0548-vi.jpg

IMG_0550-vi.jpg
IMG_0582-vi.jpg

IMG_0566-vi.jpg
IMG_0584-vi.jpg

IMG_0654-vi.jpg
P1040043-vi.jpg

Wow dude, those pics are awesome :)

You should be a photographer for a newspaper or a magazine (if you are not already)

*looks in a sports thread for the 1st time*

Awesome pics Raving Looney, you def have an eye for it.

Einstein said:
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.

Thanks peoples. I've been getting plenty of compliments on photos, a pro photographer (I won't say which massive media outlet) gave me the big thumbs up on my work. Although I'd love to be I am not a professional photographer... yet. I've only had an DSLR camera for 9 months before I left and even before that I was just a clueless happy snapper.

Some more of my favs.

IMG_0651-vi.jpg

IMG_0678-vi.jpg

IMG_1472-vi.jpg

IMG_1504-vi.jpg

IMG_1470-vi.jpg

IMG_1641-vi.jpg

IMG_1953-vi.jpg

IMG_1954-vi.jpg

Last edited:
question..since zidane speaks french and materazzi italian what language were they using during there "squabble"?

Zidane understands (I won't say speak, because he really says a word) Italian very well, he spent much of his profesional career at Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.