• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Aus/Asia/NZ Choof Recipe Thread

So, bump.

I made some butter out of an ounce of leaf. How many serves will one ounce of leaf make?

I've never cooked with leaf before.

^^
Update, if anyone cares.
I used an ounce of leaf from some okay weed plants to make ten cookies.

Boiled the weed with some butter for about six hours, and chucked it into a Betty Crocker cookie mix that called for butter.

I don't have much of a tolerance any more these days, but my natural tolerance has always been a little higher than average. One cookie got me completely fucked. My whole body was buzzing and I had a few serious 'moments' listening to the new Radiohead album. I definitely wouldn't want to be any more stoned than that, but it was good.

For an easy recipe for those working with a small amount of weed, I have created this simple Cannacracker recipe with photos and step-by-step instructions. If followed exactly as written, should produce a moderate yet effective high. People contact me through my site all the time and report success using this recipe. http://crackers.kisps.net

I may have to try the penut butter method.. looks interesting... who knows a drive to nim-bin for some bush could be good..... not that keen on cooking with hydge...