Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Aus/Asia/NZ Choof Recipe Thread

lol you know its too strong when you wake up the next day and your still fucked

rrrrrriiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt

thanks for the cautionary tale. i bet the cake tasted like shit too.....

I'll never understand what people see in MJ anyway... but that sounds horrible. I throw up after one cone... 4 hours of nausea last time.... just not my drug :)

regora: sounds like an experience i had about 5 years ago. went to a mates place for a smoke, he said he only had some brownies with weed in em. after i ate 2 slices i was like "fuck this i cant feel anything" so i had 4 more.

about half an hour later i had THE HIGH of my fucking life!! the most unbelieveable, indescribable euphoria that to this day doesnt come close to any other drugs i've tried in my life.

but then it went so horribly, horribly wrong. my vision just about failed.
my eyes were only showing me "still pictures" in my head, updated every few seconds, rather than constant streams of vision that everyone can see all the time.

then it went black and white, then i started halluinating, i thought my hands were giant spiders.
The rest of the night i dont remember, but my mate who was with me said that we went to the local 24hour servo, and the console operator there was a friend of ours who "minded" us for a few hours, wouldnt let us go because my friend was too fucked to drive.

i woke up at mid day the next day so god damn stoned.

i never realised the potential of eating weed until that day, and will forever respect its awesome power.

P.S

i couldnt taste the weed in the brownies at all, so im guessing that if you know what your doing, cooked marijuana food is good.

PPSS
i got some sausages from a butcher in nimbin early last year that were pretty good too!!

Please make hash butter first... dont just pile head material into a cake mix :/

thats really asking for a sore tummy!
(oh, wouldnt taste too great either!)

butter should be made with leaf shopping bags and shopping bags of leaf as much as you can get. its funny when ppl just grind up the leaf or heads srtaight into the mix and wonder why it tastes crap

before trying this again I recomend finding out how to cook with MJ, if done properly its heavenly. You end up with beautifull food that trigers the most ammazing state of relaxation. The main mistake people make is what you did, don't research, cook it badly and end up taking way to much. Find out how to make proper MJ butter from leaf or bud and use it in cooking.

If you REALY lazy just get about 0.3 grams of finely chopped bud and mix it with a generous table spoon of peanut butter and cook at about 120°C for 20 minuites NO MORE then spread this on some toast. This is enough to make the experience pleasent but not overwhelming.
Oh, you will notice that it leaves a strange tickling in the back of you throught just after eating it. This is due to the small pieces of pot in the peanut butter. Its one reason why real MJ cooks make butter first.......

dude do you kow anyone who grows? when its the end of their harvest get all their leaf....im sure they will give it to you for free....get a big pot boil up as much that will fit in there for five mins then strain out all the leaf and add half a block butter to the water put in freezer until butter has solidified. scrape off butter and put in a bowl or whatever and put in fridge. next using same water as before add more leaf boil and repeat as many times as you want but remember to use the same butter. next make whatever cake you want add the lovely green butter and bobs your uncle. and it only cost you a cake mix some butter and electricity or gas.

Deformed_Neuron: I think your have asked one of those questions with no definative answer. Some people like to be more high than others. I did reffer to an easy method for testing out the weed (the peanut butter option) you have for potency. I have found 0.3 to 0.5 grams of nice outdoor bud to be enough. Give it a shot.
However the MJ butter method is Soooo much nicer to eat and really tasts nice. Try making some choc. chip muffins once you know how much pot to add to the mix. you will see what I mean. Also jump on over to Cannabis Discussion for some advice.

BUMP... to remind me to go thru and clean up the non-recipes from this thread...

BigTrancer :)

Since you have bumped it...I just want to post that brownies are definitely the way to go. I used to make BT's cookies every 2 months or so, i make them so it's a gram (of the best) per cookie and I give them to a friend who is crippled from a bike accident and another who is dying from cancer. Recently I gave brownies a try, I use a standard brownie recipe and use pecan nuts for flavour. I make it so its a gram per slice and you cannot taste the dope at all. The 1 gram cookies taste strongly of hydro, but these would fool anyone. They get you so damn high ;) 1 gram is a good medicinal dose for strong pain I am reliably informed. More than 1 gram makes my wheelchair ridden friend antisocial and even nauseous, my friend with terminal cancer eats them for appetite and I think to compliment his strong pain killers as well. I saw him eat one, and when it took effect eat another 4. He didn't look high or anything but he is in his 70's and on serious pain meds. I ate 6 one night and i got what felt like an opiate itch - awesome.

Well I tried BT's cookie recipe. I used about 1.5 oz of schwag. It was hard to clean up all the stems and seeds, so there was quite a few in the pot. I used about 2.25 sticks of butter to cook the cannabis in. I just simmered it on low heat for 20 min, occasionaly stirring.

The cookies came out great. I ate 2.5 cookies and was fuct. Ate them at 6:30 pm, was still going at 2 am, had to sleep it off. I would not eat more than 3 cookies of my batch.

Hey guys...So ive got a brownie mix from da shops...one of those ones where u add oil n sum eggs..mix it up n u have brownie batter...real easy. If i simply chop up bud and ad it to the mix and then cook at as directed by the pack should this work...like it wnt be a waste of bud will it? The pack makes 8 brownies how much bud should be used. Any help would b cool thanx have a gud 1

Search-4-the-best said:
Hey guys...So ive got a brownie mix from da shops...one of those ones where u add oil n sum eggs..mix it up n u have brownie batter...real easy. If i simply chop up bud and ad it to the mix and then cook at as directed by the pack should this work...like it wnt be a waste of bud will it? The pack makes 8 brownies how much bud should be used. Any help would b cool thanx have a gud 1

I'm pretty sure that would not work dude, firstly the THC oil in the bud needs to extracted into the butter. Secondly, the packet requires oil and not butter.
I'm sure if you read this thread you'll find a method for the extraction and some good recipes too. BT's cookie sound damn yummy!!!

Good luck...

Airwalk.i thought that cannabis or more importantly thc isnt water soluble?(although i no about the water/ice hash thing etc,does your recipe work on the same principal?that the boiling water knocks the crystal(trichomes)from the product??...cheers

^^^ Agreed, Mixing the cannabis in the mix makes it taste like your eating horse food and you don't get the full potential of the THC due to the lack of water solubilty. Try Phase Dancers Marijuana butter mix just up the page. It will do the trick and mixing it in a cake/cookie mix it can actually taste good.