Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Aus/Asia/NZ Choof Recipe Thread

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Finally the thread you've all been dying for!

Here it is: the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum's Official Recipe Thread... all you chefs and cooks it's time to crack open the recipe books and share some of your secret culinary genius with the rest of the world.

The purpose of this thread is to give your tastiest secret recipes a chance to be savoured by millions. I plan to start with a few tips, and then a simple recipe for making THC Butter, and also including a recipe for Choc Chip cookies that is pretty basic but works a treat.

What is the secret to making good THC laden cookies? Simply the answer is - "don't skimp on the choof". Basically to make good cookies or cakes or anything else, you need the THC contained in some form that your body can digest. This means attaching it to oil. If you just ate a big fat bud of green then chances are most of it would pass through your system unchanged. That's why most of the recipes start with the hard work of preparing THC butter or oil.

How much green is enough? Well, it's kinda like "the more the merrier". Rumour has it that using an ounce of green to make 35-40 choc chip cookies is REALLY popular however the same rumour mentions a few people saying "I'm a bit too stoned, BT.". So if that happens for you, maybe an ounce for 50-60 cookies is better, because you can always give another cookie to those who can take it. Remember, the purpose of cooking with choof is not to get high like you normally do, but to get ridiculously high in a totally different way. If you're paying $300 an ounce or so, then the following recipe will cost you less than $6 per choc chip cookie.

OK... on with the recipes - there are lots of methods of making THC butter, so you can search online for those, but here is a blow by blow, including making butter at the same time as the cookies, for convenience.

Ingredients:

1½ cups butter (3 sticks - 2 for cooking the choof, 1 to make cookies)
2½ cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup raw sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 cups chocolate chips

And ... at least 1 oz. marijuana -- IMHO ;)

You will also need two large bowls, a cookie sheet, an oven and a measuring cup, and cooking utensils/pans.

The quick directions for the experienced:

Preheat oven to 375F. Cook the choof with the butter. Discard the cooked choof, and melt the remaining butter to make up to 1 cup total volume. In one bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. In another bowl combine mixed butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Beat sugar/butter mixture until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually add the dry ingredients mixture, stirring thoroughly. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop level measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking paper. Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown. Makes 50-60 cookies.

NB: If you do not want to use a full ounce of choof, cut the ingredients in half, including the choof. Or, for stronger cookies (experienced choofers only!!), cut all ingredients except the choof in half.

Step-by-step instructions (based on the full ounce, 50-60 cookie recipe):

1. Gather all your ingredients.

2. Place one cup of butter in a small saucepan and melt on low heat.

3. While the butter is slowly melting, start cleaning up your ounce of choof. Doesn't have to be meticulous, merely break up the big buds and get rid of the stems.

4. When the butter is melted, add the cleaned choof to the saucepan.

5. Keep the saucepan on low heat and frequently stir. Overheating will cause the butter and choof to burn, which will make a horrible smell and bugger up the recipe.

6. If the heat is kept low, the butter and choof will begin to simmer and cook down. Make sure the butter isn't boiling madly, and continue to stir frequently.

7. Add flour to a large mixing bowl, and add the baking soda to the flour.

8. Keep watching the butter/choof mixture - the choof should be starting to turn dark brown.

9. In a clean bowl (not the flour bowl), add the brown sugar, raw sugar and the vanilla extract.

10. By now, the choof and butter should be a nice dark brown.

11. When the choof is well cooked, strain it into a clean bowl (not bowls containing other ingredients!). A cheesecloth or an old t-shirt can be used to squeeze the last drops out of the butter if desired, but this isn't really necessary if plenty of choof has been used. Chuck out the strained choof.

12. Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.

13. Pour the THC butter into a measuring cup. There should be a bit less than the cup you started with, usually about ½ cup.

14. To have the correct amount of butter for the cookies, melt the remaining ½ cup of butter to make up to a total volume of 1 cup.

15. Add the cup of mixed butter to the sugar bowl.

16. Mix the sugars and butter until you have a smooth consistency.

17. Add the eggs and beat them into the sugar/butter mix.

18. Add in the flour mixture gradually, stirring thoroughly.

19. Mix the flour and the sugars until you have a thick dough.

20. Add the choc chips. The dough should be nice and gooey, not too wet and not too dry.

21. When the oven is hot, start spooning balls of cookie dough onto the baking paper, leaving adequate room for the cookies to spread. Normal baking trays should hold about 12 cookies.

22. Put the trays in the oven to cook for 9-11 minutes, or until the cookies are nice and golden-brown, and a little darker brown around the edges

23. Remove cookies from the oven.

24. The cookies will still be very soft, so slide them off the sheet with a spatula and on to a plate (or a cooling rack, if you've got one).

25. Continue spooning and baking until you've finished the dough. Depending on the size, you'll have 50-60 cookies to play with.

Congratulations!

Treat these with care - eating too many has caused some bad reactions. Contrary to popular belief it IS possible to overdose [edit: ie. have so much that you get awfully sick] on THC, and people have been hospitalised from eating too many cookies. Wait at least an hour before eating another if you feel there are too little effects from one.

Happy Cooking... BigTrancer :)

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Last edited:
NIce recipy
smile.gif

Just out of interest... What are the effects of "overdosing" on thc??? And what r the risks??
Chem

Perhaps I should have been more careful with my words. According to most cannabis literature nobody has ever "overdosed" meaning died from taking too much. But, you can become so stoned that you wish you were dead. How's that
smile.gif

like woody harrelson said "ive tried sometimes but you just cant"
its impossible
otherwise im sure i would of died of it by now
or at least chronic THC blood poisoning. hehehe

My best friend mate some "funny" chocolate cake. I ate one large piece with some ice cream (it tasted like shit). I was fucking stoned for at least 12 hours. I went to bed and got up the next day and was still stoned.
I did not like it one bit. My other friends thought it was funny. I didnt.

fRisKy makes the best cookies...I'll get him to post the recipe. Me and bugg make wicked brownies - I'm talking lick the spoon and you're fucked!! Recipe coming soon...

Who cares if they taste like shit?? Cos with that amont of weed in em, you only gotta force down one... And I could force down a mouthfull of anything for fun
smile.gif

*thinks of the sly remarks he will get to that comment*
smile.gif

Chem

not if there's enuf chocolate in the mix!
I find a touch of Grand Marnier chocolate sauce, or just the straight up liquer works a treat for making it taste good, and not including any/much weed in the icing mix is also good for the taste connasieur.

Aynone know what you could whip up with say 3 grams of bud?
I dont think we wanna fork out for an ounce of bud to make some cake/cookies hehe.
(or dont ya use bud for these recipes)
thx

generally in my past experiences, leaf was used for big bake ups... just for financial reasons. I've always thought it's best to add in at least a few grams of bud tho. Tho BTs post describes using bud, which is more effective for obvious reasons, but at the added cost.
With a few grams...
you can make up some butter...
or you can make up some pancakes!
Super easy (but nasty) method:
1. get yourself some of that instant pancake mix. The stuff that comes in the plastic bottle and you just add water and shake.
2. Cut up your buds really really fine.
3. Add the resulting powder to the pancake mix.
4. Cook.
5. Eat and enjoy!
Those mixes make up a shyteload of pancake... so maybe you want to make up the mix, and then tip out half of it and just use half. If you use too much weed, it tastes awful, if you use too little, you don't get stoned.
Eating pot is great, it's a really mellow stoned, almost like a really mellow trip, for a long time. Until yuo eat heaps, then you're just really fucking stoned for too long.
BT... is it supposed to be 375 degrees? My oven doesn't go up that high! 275?
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 20 September 2001).]

Nice one pope!! Pancakes is a wicked idea!
(Note to the above, I always use bud, for full-guts hi-power cookies... and they actually taste good IMHO. I guess you could always make a 1/4 mixture of my recipe with 3g and it should make about a dozen half strength cookies).
I was tossing around the idea of using THC butter with garlic to make some sicko garlic bread... anyone got other variations? Let's get this cookbook happening.
BT
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

U might mean 375 F not 375 C yeah?
I've always found making the canna butter from all the left over leafy crap from the harvests the best idea. No one wants to smoke the crud but it makes awsome butter if u have enough of it.
If you make the butter right and this can involve cooking up lots and lots of ounces of the shit you can end up like we had a couple of ice cream containers of the most evil green butter you would ever come across. This shit takes days to brew up and stinks the shit out of your house so isnt for everyone but you can add it into anything and no one will even taste it if your careful. Good fun for getting a party full of 50 year olds wasted for 6 or so hours..... it wasnt me mum honest
smile.gif

Tips for good canna butter:
THe longer you can stew it the better
The more quality gunga you have the better, obviously but leaf of a good crop can be just as good as buds
And there is a knack to separating the green sludge out and then skimming the butter off after you fridgerate it, but with practise you will come out with some awsome butter.
And getting your proportions of butter/water/weed right is important for a good result
When I leave work I'll see if I can hunt up my famous chocolate cake and canna butter recepies
[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 20 September 2001).]

Yeah sorry metric dudes... in my original post I mentioned 375F ... that's about 190C -- a "moderate oven"

For guaranteed good-tasting bud beverages.. grind up some nice green buds to powder.. add to melted butter and bring to boil.. then simply add to your favourite packet cake/bikky mix.

Not that I want to spoil your fun but be careful with this shit people...
My girlfriend who can smoke cones anytime she wants and be fine had half a cookie and freaked out and tried to kill herself, a very fucked experience for us both as I was absolutly fucked too..
Not that everyone will react the same way but there are people out there that cant handle this kinda thing...

Another fantastic idea is THC rice. OK just like the 12 hour butter boiling time you do the same thing with water (You will need to top up regularly so as to not boil out). Do this just on a simmer. After twelve hours that water is mochoo potent. Throw in your rice, about 4 cups (Don't forget to make up a stir fry or something to go with it). Boild rice untill the Water is all soaked up. Serve up and put Stir Fry on top. Should serve 8.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

an old Russian recipe - moloko:
1 cup kind bud ground up to maximise surface area
2 cups full cream milk
1 cup sugar
bring milk to boil in a non-stick pot, add buds, simmer on lowest heat for 1 hour stirring to prevent burning, add sugar, continue simmering and stirring till sugar is caramelised. if milk is evaporating, add more. use full cream milk to ensure enough fats for THC transfer. cool and enjoy as a refreshing drink over ice, as a spread, or anywhere that calls for condensed milk.

hey guys , i made bTs cookies and they rocked, however if u can get hold of some good quality hash, it makes for a more funny experiance, now on a high note i have made the garlic thc bread, but instead of spreading the butter onto the bread, i put the thc mixture into the bread recipe and made it like a forcatia, heaps of of other herbs and cheese, and rosted capsicums, olives andsundried tomartoes
now the reipe::::
1 oz finest skankyest weed
30g fresh yeast (or 1 sachae of dry yeast)
175ml of luek weam water
500g bakers flour
100 ml of olive oil
pinch of salt
50g roasted capsicums
3 garlic cloves
pepper (to taste)
olives pitted and sliced
sundried tomatoes
now to extract the thc, simmer the shoof in the olive oil for around an hour till most of it has brocken down!!!!!
desolve the yeast in the water, put the flour into a bowl add 3/4 of the oil/thc mixture, yeast and salt, mix together adding more of the oil and a lil water if needed, ensuruing u have a nice soft dough.....
knead for about 10 mins untill its ellastic like a rubber band. place it back into the bowl, cover with glad wrap ((product placement award goes to the alien) and lleave in a warm place fpor an hour or atleast till it doubles in size.
pre heat ur oven 200 degrees C lightly oil a large baking tray, punch a hole in the dough to realese the gasses trapped inside, the gently press the dough into place on baking tray, brush with oil and place sliced vegie ingreadance ontop, brush with somemore oil and bake for about 25-30 mins till its golden brown, eat and enjoy!!!!!!
delish:::::: brought to u by the alien chef::::;;
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****