• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Official A&E's "Intervention" Thread

I think "Chad" was the very first episode, no? Might be mistaken

Compared to other episodes I don't find Chad all that crazy. He just doesn't know how to smoke crack right and acts like an asshole to everyone while they are nice to him.

yeah that was Josh I think. It was in the same episode with Ben, the kid who is addicted to DXM

It was pretty much like an episode of Maury / Oprah / Tyra just have this dude talk about how he stuffs is face.

Yea, i saw the over eating kid. His father was a complete dick to him. But, at the intervention his father must have had a change of heart because he cried and started to seem genuinely concerned.

I also like 'Genius' Episode. I think his name was Ben. He mostly did DXM and at one point he was walking the streets and ran into some garbage men and he was laughing at the garbage men, that was to funny.

And at one point he said he wanted to look for some 'Ho's' and he found one and asked her to give him a blow job. And when she asked if she'd be compensated, he said "Oh yes darling YOU'LL be compensated. BUT, he had no money and eventually told the hooker that he thought the production team would pay for it; of course they were not about to do that. So the hooker calls his pimp and he's about to kick 'The geniuses' ass but instead he takes the kids backpack, CD player and CD's and a book he was reading. He was very upset about not being able to finish reading the book.

I couldn't believe he hired a hooker thinking the production crew or producer would pay for his blow job. Very dumb.

I liked that episode for some reason. If that kid straightened out he probably would accomplish a lot with his life seeing how he was a genius.

RPG

I noticed a few opinions in here about how Ben is the most far gone / screwed up. I think someone referred to him as a "lost cause", but I also think a guy that smart if he just quit getting high and doing dumb stuff 90% of the time seems like he could recover faster than any of them.

Lol @ trying to get the crew to comp his bj. That reminds me I gotta go back and finish that episode I only made it to where they started introducing Josh and got bored.

BEN: My brain needs some hoes! muwahha

Last edited:
brainslookfunny said:
I think "Chad" was the very first episode, no? Might be mistaken

Compared to other episodes I don't find Chad all that crazy. He just doesn't know how to smoke crack right and acts like an asshole to everyone while they are nice to him.

no, chad was a very recent episode.

ah i see

so what are some of everybody's favorite episodes I'll check them out first

I've only seen Chad, Ben and Josh

coley was good cause you could see he honestly was a hard working man who loved his kids just had a problem with speed trying to get over his moms death. and it has a happy ending.

i can't remember the guys name but the one about the 4 star restaurant chef turned homeless heroin addict was good

the brother sister one joy (alcoholic) and jason (addicted to coke and alcohol) was very good, jason is probably one of my favorite people to have been on the show. he's a good example of how a really nice friendly person could have a huge struggle with addiction that they try and hide from their friends

The dumbest episode where I really felt they were scraping the bottom of the idea-for-a-show barrel was the one where the guy was a "rageaholic" addicted to rage, lol. WTF? They tried doing their little screens where it explains how a substance, in this case, "rage," acts on the brain, and it was just ridiculous.

I have never thought the show was fake but will now be looking for clues. The show that immediately follows intervention, i.e. Children of the Paranormal, sure is, so anything's possible.

If it is fake, eff you A&E!!! That's nothing to play with, not like some Tila Tequila bullshit. Plus I REALLY like that show and watch it every Monday. I hate fake reality shit...

I've been watching since the first episode, I never thought it was fake and still don't.

There were two that really got to me. There was coley, you just saw how meth was tearing apart and damaging that family and then there was the guy who served in Iraq and had PTSD after having someone close to him die. He just drank and drank to try to make it go away, I wanted so much just to be there for him, it hurt me to watch it.

Lady Codone said:
The dumbest episode where I really felt they were scraping the bottom of the idea-for-a-show barrel was the one where the guy was a "rageaholic" addicted to rage, lol. WTF? They tried doing their little screens where it explains how a substance, in this case, "rage," acts on the brain, and it was just ridiculous.

I have never thought the show was fake but will now be looking for clues. The show that immediately follows intervention, i.e. Children of the Paranormal, sure is, so anything's possible.

If it is fake, eff you A&E!!! That's nothing to play with, not like some Tila Tequila bullshit. Plus I REALLY like that show and watch it every Monday. I hate fake reality shit...

yeah that show about the psychic kids is funny.

the BEST was Christy, the meth-addicted alcoholic stripper. She was naked most of the time and just completely fucking insane. I DVR'd it and saved it for over a year, it's the most entertaining Intervention I've seen.

Lingering Grin said:
If you've never seen the show, right after they introduce someone they show that person sitting in front of the camera spelling their first name. It's like a tell-tale sign of the show.

We're saying that if these people have ever seen the show it would be pretty obvious that they are on it once they are asked to spell out their name.

Not everything filmed on TV is shown to you in the order it was filmed. xD

Yea the rageaholic was lame. I watch 'Intervention' to see addicted people, not men with ego's and to much testosterone and can't control their temper. Yea, i know... in some way, he's probably addicted to the endorphine release and other chemicals that are rleased when he's having one of his rag tantrums.

That episode completely bored me and i changed the chanel about 20 minutes into it. I don't really enjoy the Anorexia/Bolemia episodes either. Not that those people don't deserve help or to be on TV while getting that help LOL.... but i can't really relate to those episodes to much (maybe a little but not enough) They bore me and i always change the channel for those Episodes.

I'm not saying those episodes suck, I'm just saying they bore me. I'm sure there are a few folks here who like and can relate t those Anerexic/eating disorder episodes, they just aren't for mio all.

RPG

ellua said:
the BEST was Christy, the meth-addicted alcoholic stripper. She was naked most of the time and just completely fucking insane. I DVR'd it and saved it for over a year, it's the most entertaining Intervention I've seen.

^ She was a lost cause in the end, right? Chose jail over rehab?

I lol'd at her climbing all over the furniture in her trashed apartment, and punching her sister for bringing her food. What a wreck.

SummerBabe said:
and punching her sister for bringing her food. What a wreck.
food that she ate 3 bites of and tossed at the wall

"your just jealous cause im skinny and pretty and your fat and ugly"... oh yeah im really jealous im not a giant retard of a meth head who spends all day trying to figure otu what a positive plus a negative plus a negative... wait then what the hell is a negative plus a positive!? followed by more mumbling about angels and demons ...

that bitch was completely pyscho and i have no sympathy for her parents since they let her live and trash in that guest house. felt bad for the sister though she wanted to help her sis out and all she gets is abuse