• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Official A&E's "Intervention" Thread

No, the best is with the kid (that turned out to be a lost cause) that freaked out. He crawled into a swamp and into drainage pipe (everything fulll of water mind you) and the producer that to step in and go get him. Kinda shows you the midset ppl can get in when it comes to drugs.

burn out said:
so what did everyone think about tonight's episode? looked real enough i guess. only thing i didn't like was when the nurse who was going to accompany him on the plane said she had vicodin for the withdrawal. what kind of nurse gives a hardcore heroin addict vicodin? you'd think they'd have something without APAP available at the very least, if not a longer acting opioid.
yeah that was rediculous especially when they said he needed 100$ worth of heroin a day not to wd 8o
thats a lot of pan handling! I'm not sure if they exaggerated that or what cause it shows him almost nodding in one shot and then he asks his sis for 20$ then 24$
and buys 25...

Fucked up his brother didn't come to the intervention when you could tell that charles really cared for him: when they met on the street and he kept saying "i love you" "i know" "no you dont man, i love you" :\

brainslookfunny said:
maybe chad is just a fuckin dumbass

hahaha I laughed out loud at this...

anyway, I watch the show on a regular basis and I think that some episodes may be real and some episodes may be fake to keep the show rolling. Some of the episodes look very real while others look very fake...could go either way, lets just call up the studio? anyone down? I call "not it" though.

Oh that lady was to much. She'd drink her Vodie and start crying "Where are my babies, my babies, my babies, WHERE ARE MY BABIES"

Sad! But, that was just funny. Poor lady.

The end of the episode said she was still sober and studying to be come an alcohol counselor.

I'm surprised she didn't really hurt herself bad all those times she fell over.

RPG

NFGvans628 said:
the best was the mini bottle of vodka lady
lol she was fuckin crazy

Anyone think it was interesting that charles, though it might of been his hair and beard, seemed fatter as a heroin addict living on the streets then he did in the pictures they showed of him earlier on in his life... weird ususally works the other way around

of course it might of also been his humongous jacket

^^ Haha. Yeah he was wearing some loose clothes that made him look plump. 8 Times a day seems ridiculously high, to avoid withdrawals. He put himself in a terrible position.

Pengwin said:
Anyone think it was interesting that charles, though it might of been his hair and beard, seemed fatter as a heroin addict living on the streets then he did in the pictures they showed of him earlier on in his life... weird ususally works the other way around

of course it might of also been his humongous jacket

maybe it was his diet of mostly fast food.

another thing that got me thinking is, maybe the show is intended to be real but the producers are faked by the people on the show (i think someone already brought this up).

but for example i mean, lets say the show is real. lets say you're a drug addict and you want to go to rehab but you can't afford it. it seems like you could easily get a family member to call up the show, then put on a great act of being all addicted to drugs (since you are anyway) but the whole time you know it's intervention and you're only doing it so that you get rehab paid for.

Dextro 2C said:
Tonights episode was pretty good. Funny at the end when the doctor was saying "we got the meds... heh heh heh.. we got the meds." I thought that was funny.

that nurse came into the room and shes like %) I've got vicodin.. 8)
charles kind of looked awkward like... bitch I eat that shit for breakfast

Im so sick of seeing reruns of that fucker chad, I hate his stupid crackhead mentality, the fact hes a bum on the street and is disgusting but can still talk about how he 'has it; with women and how he has sugar mommas....guys a fucking joke...

Last edited:
^^"that crack is the only reason I'm here"

Cause we're smokin CRACK!

I didnt care for that guy either

y

MistaSmokalot said:
that nurse came into the room and shes like %) I've got vicodin.. 8)
charles kind of looked awkward like... bitch I eat that shit for breakfast

Im so sick of seeing reruns of that fucker chad, I hate his stupid crackhead mentality, the fact hes a bum on the street and is disgusting but can still talk about how he 'has it; with women and how he has sugar mommas....guys a fucking joke...
yeah he was a dick to everyone

the one girl called him up and was like yeah ii got 100$ worth if you want to smoke with me. the entire time he was there he was like yeah i dont give a shit about you, im just here for one thing, one thing only: this crack. if it wasntt here i wouldnt be here

and she still let him sit there and smoke with him wtf that girl needed soem serious sense smacked into her

oh and i dont think it was charles fast food diet im sure he'd buy 10$ of heroin before 10 double cheeseburgers

burn out said:
maybe it was his diet of mostly fast food.

another thing that got me thinking is, maybe the show is intended to be real but the producers are faked by the people on the show (i think someone already brought this up).

but for example i mean, lets say the show is real. lets say you're a drug addict and you want to go to rehab but you can't afford it. it seems like you could easily get a family member to call up the show, then put on a great act of being all addicted to drugs (since you are anyway) but the whole time you know it's intervention and you're only doing it so that you get rehab paid for.

rofl yeah , its fortunate that the show does indeed help victims of addiction , but its really sad that some ppl really won't ever be able to afford it

i think the fast food is probably what keeps him looking not fat, but relatively healthy-ish.. and maybe his sister could whip up a really good meal..

Dextro 2C said:
^^ Haha. Yeah he was wearing some loose clothes that made him look plump. 8 Times a day seems ridiculously high, to avoid withdrawals. He put himself in a terrible position.

it's relatively easy to use 8 times in a day for a dope addict.. he probably just doesnt feel how he wants to , therefore trying alot more to get high

Last edited:
Pengwin said:
yeah he was a dick to everyone

the one girl called him up and was like yeah ii got 100$ worth if you want to smoke with me. the entire time he was there he was like yeah i dont give a shit about you, im just here for one thing, one thing only: this crack. if it wasntt here i wouldnt be here

and she still let him sit there and smoke with him wtf that girl needed soem serious sense smacked into her

Yeah! She even went on and on about how he has to smoke first and get bigger hits and all this stuff. That lady must have had basically nothing and nobody if she was aching for Chad's company that bad.

I usually never watch intervention because i think its a bunch of BS. Not fake BS, but BS in the sense they exploit the plight of addiction..but anyways, i happened to see the one with the heroin addict named charles the other night. That was soo fucking nasty watching him bang all that sludgy black tar into his muscle. Talk about abcess city. I didnt watch all of it, just saw some of the parts where he was IMing his shots. I couldnt help but get grossed out on that kids IV technique. Using toilet water and then using his dirty ass finger to mix the shot haha...i dunno why he didnt use the end of his syringe or end cap.

Another reason i dont watch that show is because ive been through all that shit before, i dont much care to view it because it has always left a bad taste in my mouth.

i think for the most part it is real...i really didn't even think about it not being real until i read this thread...but some of what ya'll said makes a lot of sense.

anyways, i do my best to avoid it. i think its disgusting.

i think the worst one i saw was the kid addicted to dxm. that kid is a fucking disgrace.

The one that really bothered me was the lady that said that there was something that lived upstairs in her house and she ended up trying to off herself while they were filming by eating a bunch of pills and was in the hospital for a long time...she scared me.

2oclockbeanfiend.2 said:
i think the worst one i saw was the kid addicted to dxm. that kid is a fucking disgrace.

^ I agree. I felt bad just watching the kid standing in the alley way laughing at the garbage... Sad... :\

haha
He was so smart going "Garbage man, hahah picking up the garbage hahaha"
and then eating food laying in the street...

I don't think I've ever seen this 'Chad' Episode you all keep talking about. I'll have to watch out for it during repeats i guess. What was so bad about it and him?

'Burn Out', I totally agree with your reply. I am sure that has happened quite a few times and I've actually thought that a few times myself!!

RPG