• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Official A&E's "Intervention" Thread

i don't know...i mean sometimes i don't think the "addicts" they show use enough drugs or have a supply for themselves. i think it would be better if they showed them getting high more, and their comedowns and all the shit along with it. i swear, the recations to the letters are scrtipted though.

there is a ton of questionable stuff on there.

Yea, i wish they showed more "good stuff".

Does anyone know of any documentary about drug addicts? Like ones that follow around people throughout their daily lives? Besides Dope Sick Love, which follows around a bunch of heroin couples in nyc, stuff like that? Real documentarys?

^ Theres been a couple like that on hbo. There was one about ecstacy and one about crystal meth although I'm not sure about names.

^ Theres been a couple like that on hbo. There was one about ecstacy and one about crystal meth although I'm not sure about names.
haha we watched the ecstacy one in school a while ago.was about some dad usin it wit his kids an shit

This thread made me watch a few episodes of Intervention about 6 months back while at work (such a good employee ;) ) I watched the one about the duster chick, the part where she is singing and goes "Im walkin on SUNSHINE! WOAH! Im walking on Sunshine! Woah!" made me run off to the office supply cabinet to give it a go :/ LMAO what a shitty high... duster sucks and hurts your head and lungs, there was no sunshine for me :(.

Lesson learned. <3

LOL this made me laugh and be sad for you at the same time.

That episode was CRAZY. When I saw it, I thought it was an SNL skit at first it was so out there.

She was WACK, man.

Last edited:
You know, I read 8 pages of this thread and no one mentioned the girl who took lortab oxycontin and a few others. She claimed she suffered from rheumatoid arthritis. Her mom said she had lime disease..

Anyway, She couldn't say "Taco Bell" when she tried it came out "tac tac tac...... taco bell"

Then she had the tacos and was eating on her couch.... then she started to nod and pass out, did a full face plant right in her burrito and her dog proceeded to go after her food. This was a classic.

I'm getting a kick out of all these posts... definitely a trip down memory lane

"This thread made me watch a few episodes of Intervention about 6 months back while at work (such a good employee ) I watched the one about the duster chick, the part where she is singing and goes "Im walkin on SUNSHINE! WOAH! Im walking on Sunshine! Woah!" made me run off to the office supply cabinet to give it a go :/ LMAO what a shitty high... duster sucks and hurts your head and lungs, there was no sunshine for me .

Lesson learned."

I was laughing so hard when i read this. Almost spit my icecream sandwich on my laptop.

i wouldnt be surprised if they paid for their drugs, or gave them a good sum of cash at the start of the documentary. That would account for why people go through with it, hell if I knew it was intervention and I was as bad off as these people looked Id probably do it for some free highs and free help at the end.

why would someone like me,or a drug addict want a fucking camra crew following me around all day

LOL this made me laugh and be sad for you at the same time.

That episode was CRAZY. When I saw it, I thought it was an SNL skit at first it was so out there.

She was WACK, man.

"NOT MY CATS! NOOO!"
lol

Does anyone know of any documentary about drug addicts?
A couple good ones I like are...

Black Tar Heroin: The Dark End of the Street

Union Square

Both focus on daily,monthly life's of heroin addicts in SF and NYC.

Peace,
Seedless

idk there was that one alcoholic guy that they tried to help and he ended up dying....

I never thought it was fake, but it seems kind of exaggerated at some points. But I've been watching it a lot recently, and most of these people are honestly sadly addicted.

On a recent one this kid Anthony(age 22) was in the hospital and the doctors told him his liver could not handle any more alcohol. So he proceeded to drink the entirety of the foam hand sanitizer that was on the wall when the doctors left that said it was like 65% alcohol. and he just mixed it with water and drank it with a straw. To me, it was more disturbing than the lady that drank mouthwash. Okay, maybe equally as disturbing.

I never thought it was fake, but it seems kind of exaggerated at some points. But I've been watching it a lot recently, and most of these people are honestly sadly addicted.

On a recent one this kid Anthony(age 22) was in the hospital and the doctors told him his liver could not handle any more alcohol. So he proceeded to drink the entirety of the foam hand sanitizer that was on the wall when the doctors left that said it was like 65% alcohol. and he just mixed it with water and drank it with a straw. To me, it was more disturbing than the lady that drank mouthwash. Okay, maybe equally as disturbing.

That was on last night and yeah, he was really fucked up.

There's a new season this month. I think it's next week? YAYYYYYY

I wish they would get off stupid alcohol and eating disorders. those are so boring to me especially the ED people who won't eat. Who cares. I won't watch the bulimic ones either since those are just as stupid.

I'm still a fan of Christy who should have her own meth show. Now that was the best Intervention ever.

Christy was pretty hardcore. Shows how much meth can fuck you up with meth psychosis. Saying she was like above jesus and writing all kinds of shit in her note books. I pretty much knew that she for sure wouldn't get better. Its kinda sad.
I'm certainly looking forward to the new episodes starting on the 25th.

Intervention got some fucked up shit. I remember watching H addicts doing shooting there dope and when they switch cams to there parents there balling out crying. Intervene yo!