• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Offical AUS Stoner Tangent Thread Pt 2 - When Cones Attack!

^ mine is always spotless, I dont understand how people can let their bong get otherwise.. its fucking revolting.

I try to clean my bong regularly but being a stoner and cleaning doesn't seem to go together too well. Thank god my g/f's OCD. ;)

I found out the other day the EzyPlus 24/7 shop near my house sells bongs and crackpipes...Ha! I think they're stoners.

Oh and RussellG, I see your Darkness and raise you Muse.

Vitamins

Yeah that would be sweet. Ive been smoking weed since I was 13/14. On and off for a little bit then pretty heavy since then.

I just hate getting totally wasted, then 2 hours later you are just tired as fuck and you can't really do anything for a whole day!!

I changed my bucket water last night, fucking dirty as. Bottom of it was just a layer of like resin...i swear about 5g's worth. On the top was like an oil slick.....seriously. Colours on top of the water....where would that be from?

Any ideas on a good bong cleaner? Ive used a couple and they work on some glass, but not others?!?!

I use an old toothbrush to clean my bong. Any detergent seems to work Ok....

Works a treat.

Re: Vitamins

KostoN said:

Any ideas on a good bong cleaner? Ive used a couple and they work on some glass, but not others?!?!

Methylated spirits and rice, shake :)

yay stoner rambleings! When it come to cleaning my billy (which is pretty new) i just give it a blast of hot water then a blast from the hose turned right up. Removes all the ash but the tar remains but ehh adds character i say :D.

Ive got to get some quality stoner time in during this break from being a tafe student and becoming a uni student. Love getting stoned after work and listening to some break's, hip hop or house. Some times it feels like having a miny peak when you listen to a good track with a nice buzz going and start to imagine in your mind that your out and about partying.

And you cant forget the blazed foruming and online games playing, The counterstrike server i was on last night there was a clan called THC, another guy called stoner and 4 other ppl that fessed up to being stoned and one guy said he would be stoned if he didnt have an exam in the morning LOL =D

i will be back with more im sure ;)

p.s Zaineaol read before you post!!!!! Im sure everyone in the thread knows some of the not possitive side effect of smoking but russel said he didnt like the negative nelly threads he found in cannabis dicussion so he made a nice thread for us to ramble in. Why couldent you have just told us how it makes a mdxx experience better or something like that.

p.p.s

cant wait to here about these supplements russelG

Last edited:
yesterday i came to the conclusion that i wont smoke weed again for at least 1 year.

it's been useful in some situations, but lately it hasn't been a good combo with the way my life was heading.
and i know how enjoyable it is to have a big fat j, but right now i consider some things too important to face myself with another distraction.

one day however i will have trees of weed growing in a specially made weed room to be enjoyed by me and my best mates. (that will be when i retire)

Try to start topics in Aus Discussion with an actual point rather than generalised social rambling threads. All of the actual discussion points in this thread have been covered in great detail previously - please use the search engine to locate these threads.

Moving to Social.

BigTrancer :)

im pretty sure you can clean your bong with RICE. a bunch of my mates have glassies and im pretty sure thats what they do. they empty the bong water, pour in some clean water, pour in some rice and swish it around. i just make a new bong from a powerade bottle or whatever when i need a clean one though (yes i know its bad to smoke this way - but at least the stem is metal). pot can be so awesome though. nothing like getting completely fucked up then eating a whole large extreme meal from KFC!! kfc has gotta be the hardest on the body of any parts of the whole stoned experience

choppedmess said:
p.s Zaineaol read before you post!!!!! Im sure everyone in the thread knows some of the not possitive side effect of smoking but russel said he didnt like the negative nelly threads he found in cannabis dicussion so he made a nice thread for us to ramble in. Why couldent you have just told us how it makes a mdxx experience better or something like that.

Fucking oath. Reminds me of a night my best mate and I were at the clubs feeling quite dissapointed with the lack of effects from some not-so-stellar pills. We retired to his car for a chop, and within seconds of exhaling that sweet grey smoke, we were both sitting back in our seats screaming THIS IS FUCKING SIIIIIICKK!

Ohh good times ~ p.s im bent

Here are the list of vitamins/etc that I take to ensure clear thinking throughout the week, again note I do not smoke every day anymore.

Brahmi 6000 Plus - This is the creme de la creme, or something like that. Takes about a month to kick in but when it does... You'll be shocked at what it does to your long term as well as short term memory.

Swisse Men's Ultivite - This is probably the one of the best multivitamins on the market. Also contains minerals and anti-oxidants. That site doesn't list whats in it but believe me, there is a shitoad of goodness inside them ;)These start to work after about a week.

Solgar Neuro-Nutrients - This is another one that takes awhile to kick in but works a treat when it does. It says its suitable for vegans but it contains alot of stuff like gingko etc.

And I take about 3000mg of natural fish oil.

So far so good. I mean it's not a miracle cure but it makes you feel just that little bit nicer during the day. Will be purchasing piricatem and a higher dose of choline to add to the mix.

And I know it seems a little excessive, but it seems to be working quite well, with a little exercise on the side.

Ahhhh the stoner thread! I remember the days when I used to smoke morning, day and night. It was great! But all good things come to an end, and now I only smoke to 'put things into perspective', as I like to say.

When I smoke weed I always have these realisations about things. It's like I can see people for who they really are, from a more objective view point. Not sure why. But that's the reason I can't cut weed out of my life completely, because smoking is a very positive thing for me.

Sweet man, it's the holidays! =D

BUMP

So ya's mod's can's megre's with's the other's thread's.

PS: I think I've smoked myself retarded.

ez_555 said:
Ahhhh the stoner thread! I remember the days when I used to smoke morning, day and night. It was great! But all good things come to an end, and now I only smoke to 'put things into perspective', as I like to say.

When I smoke weed I always have these realisations about things. It's like I can see people for who they really are, from a more objective view point. Not sure why. But that's the reason I can't cut weed out of my life completely, because smoking is a very positive thing for me.

Sweet man, it's the holidays! =D

i totally agree with you on this, unless i just get too stoned, my mind actually processes a lot of thoughts, and i find i can look at situations/people with completely different angles than what i do sober. i find it kind of like an [obviously :p] v. v. mild version of acid, in how it changes my thought processes.

I really enjoy getting stoned with maybe one or two other friends, or at home just listening to tunes, writing, or chatting to people.

i found i was smoking heaps too much, just seemed to have it on hand all the time, so i have cut down dramatically - but as it's the holidays, i have a good excuse to start a bit :) may as well make the use of being a uni bum while i can ;)

ez_555 & MP:
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

It is great for those realisations.

I've cut back drastically too as it invaded my life more than i was comfortable with for a short time there.

Damn, I'll have to get stoned again to properly contribute to this thread!

I think i'll leave you all with the dot com definition
5 entries found for tangent.
tan·gent Audio pronunciation of "tangent" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tnjnt)
adj.

1. Making contact at a single point or along a line; touching but not intersecting.
2. Irrelevant.

n.

1. A line, curve, or surface meeting another line, curve, or surface at a common point and sharing a common tangent line or tangent plane at that point.
2. Abbr. tan Mathematics. The trigonometric function of an acute angle in a right triangle that is the ratio of the length of the side opposite the angle to the length of the side adjacent to the angle.
3. A sudden digression or change of course: went off on a tangent during the courtroom argument.
4. Music. An upright pin in a keyboard instrument, especially in a clavichord, that rises to sound a string when a key is depressed and stops the string at a preset length to set the pitch.

haha, the first part of that definition was the funniest thing I've ever read! The last bit was a little dry, but maybe that's because I'm pissed, not stoned.

Ah well, I may as well tell you all a cool thing. At my old house I had all these glow-in-the-dark stars on my roof. My room had a really high ceiling, and honestly, my friend and I used to believe we were lying in the back of a ute in the country, looking up at the stars. Anyway, I tried to develop some kind of theory, whereby I could judge how stoned I was by the way that the stars moved. For example, blurry move up and down = pretty stoned, blurred jiggy jiggy side walk = fucken stoned. This may seem irrelevant, but I assure you it's not.

You see, I moved house and tried to recreate the same feeling. That's right, I was chasing it... Chasing the feeling. I spent two hours sticking each individual star on my roof, and what I'm a left with? A god damn fucking coffin box! That's right. I had to force my eyes shut every time I got stoned because I thought I was in a glow in the dark coffin. UFO style, fucking wild damnyitty.

Anyway, note to self, never post in this thread drunk. But extra note to self, you are a stoner at heart, don't drink, just smoke.