Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Offerning free drugs to people to get them addicticed

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I heard all this talk about peoplke offering free drugs to people to get them addicticted. i Think allot of people would like people to offer them free drugs I have had it once This dealer just kept on shouting it to me I took about 1/2g of speed for free. oh but he was a dickhead could see straite though him what his intentions were. But I had a great night. I ended up taking some more speed 7 days later but I bought it off a different dealer cause this guy trys to rip u off.

Anyway do u realy think people can stand to gain anything by offering them free drugs to get them addicted. Cuse there so many dealers out there I hardly ever stay with the same dealer up to one year

Ive known dealers to give out free shit but i really dont think its to try and make ppl addicted to the drugs i just think they are lonely and want someone to enjoy being on the same level as them...

You've got your "here take some free samples and come get off me next time" dealers and then you've got your "here take these drugs and chill with me" dealers.

depends on the circumstances. If you hang with various dealers then they have nothing to gain. If a dealer knows that he/she is the only dealer you have access to; then maybe yeah.

In reality, it is more like Rah said above - here have some, chill out, if you like it - you know where you can get some next time. Take it or leave it sort of thing.

I know of a lot of dealers who give people free drugs because they like giving people free drugs. A few of my dealer friends shout gear because they have it, and when their friends cant afford it, they shout them occassionaly. But then there is the guys who shout chicks gear to fuck them, and dealers who shout people so they will fiend it.

Only time I ever got decent free gear was off of users at the time or one time I got an ounce + of decent speed, cut but decent. It was just some one at school got it off a friend and didn't know what to do with it and was worried about getting caught with it so 'hey have this... cheers'

^Compulsive physiological and/or psychological need for a habit-forming substance.

It really depends on what drug we are talking about. If its psychedelics, fuck yeah, because i know they cant get addicted. Any drugs of physical addiction suchs as nicotine, heroin, coke etc etc. no fucking way!

some dealers have deep pockets and like to share with people they believe are loyal customers, others are arseholes who try to take you for all your worth.

depends who you know *hugs dealer* i loooove you

i think it is easy for dealers to promote ice by offering free tokes, then as the person wants more, they hit them with the bill.