• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lnf, I think what Nicky is thinking of is a reference to a skit based on the movie that was on South Park recently.

But yea the movie was shit, especially the acting.

BEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAKKKKKEEEE

the first season was by far the best

joshee said:
Yea Chrome is pretty cool

looks like you could do with checking out some of the focus forums around son;):D

man, i can't believe at 39 shannon taylor has still got the heart and fight in him after seeing him fight last night. he was opening fight (dropped back to amatuers obviously) against a melbourne based fighter 10 year his senior, losing on a split points after the full 12 rounds and a decent show.

why am i not surprised to hear that someone died planking in my home town last night?

didn't particularly like the guy but rip, man:|

Planking?

Edit: oh..WTF? why would someone do something so stupid?

Last edited:
because he should have been an abortion....... idiot, anyone doing something so stupid gets no sympathy from me.

there's a certain attraction to the train lines around here for the misguided youth. apparently he fell 7 foot down from a railing onto the tracks.

while i was still in highschool one of the local "celebrity" skaters was badly electrocuted by the overhanging line on the tracks after a bunch of them were taking a shortcut across the tracks. if memory serves right he was in a coma for a decent amount of time and suffered burns to a significant percentage of his body (the burns i'm sure of).

it's a stupid fucking thing to be doing so i txt'd my mate (as he partakes) straight away to maybe try drill the point home properly. sadly i think he'll continue to plank, hopefully not into the plonk.

what how many kids died today of this? i thought it was just the one kid in kangaroo point here in brissy?

well the dude i'm referring to is a local boy but lives in brisbane so it's probably the same dude. this kid died here in town, not brisbane.

yep, that's him. acton beale. came from tannum sands which is an outer-skirts suburb though a community in it's own. it's where our SLSC and decent beach access is and where they hold the Tannum Hookup each year.

talk about chinese whispers. i'll never believe facebook again!

i tried to google it before but came up short of anything :\

i'm waiting for alcohol or some kind of drug to be blamed and not just sheer stupidity.

A 20-year-old man was issued with a court appearance notice for trespass when he was found planking on a squad car in Gladstone last week.
now i can vibe with that but not from a fucking apartment balcony.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still don't know what planking is. maybe i'll investigate at some point but not now.
I've never really watched much South Park. but season 10 (with Towelie,Satan's super sweet 16th, WOW episode etc) was gold/big laught fest when we were watching it- probably because we were tripping too
friend said to me Season 7 is one of the best so I especially bought that to have on hand when tripping next time ;)

we just finished watching Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire the other night- pretty good show.

i've realized I've pretty much bought one or more new pairs of shoes and a new pair of jeans every pay for a while now. I seriously literally have no more room for clothes/shoes in my flat, gotta get more in the zone for turfing things I don't wear anymore.

has everyone seen this? and you thought Rebecca Black's Friday song was shit...
http://youtu.be/7DwT_2QQU64

check out Brock's dub of that and 'Friday'too if u cbf funny stuff

Planking is lying flat pretending to be a plank of wood.

I don't get what all the fuss is about.

It's just because people are doing it in stupid places, ie. on a balcony railing or train tracks.

Getting a fleshy in my ear tomorrow :) Hopefully going 8mm.

Having little knowledge of piercings that sounds kinda kinky. Aural sex... oooh yeh....

ODD said:
Planking is lying flat pretending to be a plank of wood.

I don't get what all the fuss is about.

Yeh I thought planks were an exercise (which I hate as my core strength sucks)???

Status
Not open for further replies.