• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old Indian Chief sat in his hut on the reservation, smoking a ceremonial pipe and eyeing two U.S. government officials sent to interview him.

"Chief Two Eagles," asked one official, "You have observed the White man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the White man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government officials for over a minute and then calmly replied, "When White man found the land, Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, women earned keep, medicine man free, Indian man spent all day hunting and fishing, all night having sex."

Then the Chief leaned back and smiled... "Only White man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Salon de coiffure

Formidable journée à tous les membres de ce site internet ,

Premièrement, offrez-moi la possibilité de vous démontrer ma gratitude pour toutes les superbes informations que j'ai lues sur cet cool forum.

Je ne suis pas convaincue d'être au bon endroit mais je n'en ai pas trouvé de meilleure .

J'habite à New westminster, us . J'ai 47 ans et j'ai quatre super enfants qui sont tous âgés entre huit et 16 ans (1 est adopté). J'adore beaucoup les animaux domestiques et je tempte de leur présenter les fournitures qui leur rendent la vie plus à l'aise .

Je vous remercie dors et déjà pour toutes les superbes discussions à venir et je vous remercie surtout de votre compassion pour mon français moins qu'idéal : ma langue de naissance est l'arabe et je fais de mon mieux d'apprendre mais c'est très ardu !

Bye bye

Arthru

Thankyou for your kind messages about our Cool Forum.

However, I am not interested in your hairdressing salon. ALTHOUGH, if I send you my bank details, address, phone numbers, tax file number and copies of my drivers license and birth certificate, would I be able to transfer you, let's say $1000.00 as a starter, and then you (or your royal cousin) could then re-pay me 45 bazillion US Dollars?

I'd be very interested in hearing back from you.

Thanks in advance

FaTz

FaTz, I totally know a queen who would be happy to take your $1000 starter money....have your people call my people brother!

why would you want the money in US???

its terrible at the moment!!!

Yeaa and its not everyday you meet an arab that lives in the US that primarily peaks french.. :\

I made out with a French girl last Friday night, was very pleased with myself :)

Swedish girls rock more tho.. and I was just playing drinking games with 2 french girls..

I made out with a French girl last Friday night, was very pleased with myself :)

did she know you were making out with her???;););)

BOOOOOOOYAH

i had a shot last night called a greeny meany...

it comprised of something along the lines of a white spirit, i assume vodka... midori and tabasco sauce...

and of course, my mates being the great mates they are decided it would be tip top if they used extra tabasco in mine

Royal Wedding contained so many Illuminati and Freemasonary symbols it was unbelievable.

^tick tock tock tick tick tock people^

everything has its place

i was told Australians tie their shoes backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.