• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ode to BigTrancer

You probably don't know me BT, but I think you are great and a well informed person and I am sure you have helped many people online and off.... :)

keep up the good work

keep safe
A.

If you were round in the 60's who knows, Morrison, Hendrix, Joplin might be still with us! keep up the great work dude:)

Everytime I see BigTrancers name I say.. BiggggTRANNNCCEERRRR :) (In that Stadium Voice that you hear when they say "Ladys and Gentleman... Let me welcome... BigggggTRANNNCEEERRR" ! ! ! :)

^^^ LOL.

BigTrancer probably doesn't know me either, but I think the praise is well deserved :)

someone who makes a difference. someone i can call a friend. someone who earns respect. someone you woudnt want to be without. someone i should see more! most of these bluelight threads devoted to people are a waste of bandwidth, but on the rare occasion they are completely deserved.

ps. nice poem lep :)

Last edited:
This thread kinda feels like it should be a standing ovation...

*stands and applauds*

ok...im probly going to get shot for bumping this old thread but i like reading old stuff and just thought for someone who puts a lot of time into this site...why the hell not ;)

But, See, That's What Happens When You Pop Up In Handpuppet

Originally an' such :)
...most of these bluelight threads
devoted to people are a waste of bandwidth

Not you.
An' Thanks Ongoing BigTrancer.
One day I'd like to meet you.
If you'd have it...
:)

Odele'
IrraSpunstablequare
:D