L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Odd Question About Wet Dreams?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Okay, this may be a really dumb question but I'm 28 and still don't know the answer lol.

When you have a wet dream, it is just a dream that causes you to ejaculate or do you actually masturbate in your sleep?

I can ride my bike with no handle bars.

Yeah man, it's all in the mind.

I'm pretty sure it's when you cum in your sleep without touching your dick or anything. It's never happened to me but I have woken up masturbating more than once and it freaks me out

Usually the emission is spontaneous. Mind you, you might be humping your pillow.
I always seem to wake up when it's getting really good.
By the way the best way to reduce your chances of getting prostate cancer is to increase the number of times you ejaculate every month.
The recommended minimum is 21 times a month.
If you are have nocturnal emissions, it's probably a sign you're not wanking enough.

There is a very surreal feeling that you really are having sexual intercourse or masturbation during the 'wet dream', at times, from my experience. They tend to be frequent-ish for me if I'm not getting off regularly enough.

Kinda sucks because you don't get to be fully conscious for the orgasm but it does seem 'satisfying' while in REM mode too? Kind of bizarre and hard to relate with words.

They're rare, the few I have had are from dreams where I'm having sex. I don't recall having one until I was in my 30s. I only have them when I'm not regularly cleaning out the pipes and even then they're very rare.

seen dudes in jail humping the shit outta their mattresses while asleep, so i think your rubbing up on yourself enough to make it happen

I can honestly say that in all my 54 years on this planet I've never had a wet dream. No doubt that's due to the fact I've always been a prolific wanker, but I still can't help feeling a little cheated...

I've had one that I recall. Honestly, it was like I was fucking some weird triangle shape made out of M&M's, then I woke up violently blowing my load. It was a huge surprise but was actually one of those orgasms I will always remember- incredibly intense physical pleasure that merged with the hypnagogic weirdness of dozing/dreaming/triangle-fucking.

No doubt that's due to the fact I've always been a prolific wanker,

:LOL: