• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Occasional and controlled heroin use

i consider myself to be alongst the more strict drug users, never had a problem with any drug until opiates..i started out snorting heroin 1-2 a wek, basically like everyone does and it escalated into a nightmare..i have talked to plenty of users and dealers, former addicts and NONE of them know anyone that has used heroin "occasionally" for over a span of 6 months to a year without developing a problem with it..of course, on the internet u will read how certain people claim they have done it for years on end without getting hooked but i dont believe them...the only way i can see someone using it just occcasionally is if they have a blanket, which is methadone maintenance or subuxone..i just do not think it is possible to use a drug like heroin "just for fun on friday nights" for years on end without developing an addiction ..

i consider myself to be alongst the more strict drug users, never had a problem with any drug until opiates..i started out snorting heroin 1-2 a wek, basically like everyone does and it escalated into a nightmare..i have talked to plenty of users and dealers, former addicts and NONE of them know anyone that has used heroin "occasionally" for over a span of 6 months to a year without developing a problem with it..of course, on the internet u will read how certain people claim they have done it for years on end without getting hooked but i dont believe them...the only way i can see someone using it just occcasionally is if they have a blanket, which is methadone maintenance or subuxone..i just do not think it is possible to use a drug like heroin "just for fun on friday nights" for years on end without developing an addiction ..

And yet such people exist in factual reality, whether you choose to acknowledge their existence or not.