• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Hi folks again im newish and hope this is the correct forum. Anyway even though im not taking or buying any i am definetely letting the subject of benzos take over my life and time im constantly looking up all different kinds of them including the newish rc ones i visualise having tubs of each of them its crazy also any sort of benzo question on here i sort of enjoy having an input to it if i can,i habe just recently stopped taking big amounts im on 4 mg now of diazepam and its once a week nothing really. I think it feels like someone has died as they played a huge part in my life for over 20 yrs its like im grieving them because im refusing to try and get them i could get them but i know where my addiction took me back then i was on 40 ml of diazepam daily prescribed 69 mls of methadone prescribed and i was using heroin and crack daily plus topping up with street valium and temazepam now its 4 mg of diazepam soon to be 2 mg and 45 mls of meth reducing 5 ml a fortnight and i dont use any sort of illegals so i just gotta sfop obsessing as im now realising where all my time goes does anyone else do this with drugs

Yes. I do the very same thing you do and I too am very fascinated by benzos. I read a lot about them, like to try out new RC's and whatnot... I also have some on prescription. I don't use them very much, mainly cause I know how addictive they are and cause I need them for my anxiety at times but they are often on my mind.

I'm going to close this, as you already made a more or less identical thread (I moved that one over to The Dark Side)
Feel free to PM me, if you have any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.