• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

OBE's

Yes!

I had one last week and it was welcome for many reasons.

I was just laying on the side and started floating up. It was weird as I was laying on the side. You normally envision it laying on your back or in corpse posture. I was floating slowly up for may on foot for under one minute.

I’d like to see more information on the subject while I get along to comment on some other things.

Yeah for me anyway lying on my back leads to an involuntary vibrational state pretty regularly especially if I'm getting ready for bed. Lying on my side doesn't do it unless I induce it but like I said it did happen to me that one time when I was very young

I will have obes on higher amounts of ketamine that are fairly unstable. Any movement of my body will cause me to lose the current narrative I am floating through. I think practicing mental and physical stillness is very important for facilitating obes.

I get them sober quite a lot. I always reach the ceiling and get stuck there looking down on myself and the room from above. I also used to leave my body a lot as a kid. I almost feel detached slightly from myself but also a connection to consciousness if that makes sense. I also believe in spirituality 100% because I've received too many 'messages'... Not just me but my parents e.g. I nearly commited suicide once and strange things happened in my parents home like objects moving without any logical reason, I could communicate on another level also and a few times when I've been really at my lowest it's as though there is signs to encourage me or basically I'll wake up full of hope the next day after 'communication:

I've always been fascinated by obe's and would love to experience it myself. I tried with DMT once on New year's Eve. I loaded a pipe with a lot of DMT then took two big tokes, as Terrence McKenna said I tried for a third one but wasn't capable. Unfortunately I panicked and freaked out, luckily I had someone with me to help calm me down. I was laughing by the end of the trip.
Maybe I'll try again one day.
What are peoples experience's with high doses of DMT?
Never tried it but I had two maybe three oobe's on mushrooms didn't think that happened

Well if you intend to reach the Astral Plane or God knows where ya there are very malevolent forces out there I gotta say but I cannot say they pose of any more of a risk than what we are dealing with on this planet

Never tried it but I had two maybe three oobe's on mushrooms didn't think that happened

Well if you intend to reach the Astral Plane or God knows where ya there are very malevolent forces out there I gotta say but I cannot say they pose of any more of a risk than what we are dealing with on this planet
Who knows maybe I will one day, but I sometimes think it's one of those things your born with.
I know there are malevolent forces out there but I think also there are a lot more very benevolent forces out there too.

I have experienced a lot of dissociation episodes in my life, but not so many OBEs, but I think they are related - right?

I often leave my mind and it feels like my body, almost my entire existence is simply a robot that I'm not in control of. Sometimes I feel like I'm an observer, I'm not really in control. I will be pacing around my apartment and only realize it 10 minutes later. I believe that to be dissociation, though? IDK

I have experienced a lot of dissociation episodes in my life, but not so many OBEs, but I think they are related - right?

I often leave my mind and it feels like my body, almost my entire existence is simply a robot that I'm not in control of. Sometimes I feel like I'm an observer, I'm not really in control. I will be pacing around my apartment and only realize it 10 minutes later. I believe that to be dissociation, though? IDK
That sounds a bit like bi-locoation. I heard a story once about a guy who's consciousness could go to a different place while he was going about his day.
His wife would be able to tell that he wasn't entirely there when he'd be at the kitchen table and not responding the way he normally would to conversation.

That sounds a bit like bi-locoation. I heard a story once about a guy who's consciousness could go to a different place while he was going about his day.
His wife would be able to tell that he wasn't entirely there when he'd be at the kitchen table and not responding the way he normally would to conversation.
could be, just like psychedelic trips these states are really difficult to put into words

for me they only happen under intense periods of stress or anxiety

But it was a different type of OBE than the three I had during lucid dreams. I never encountered demons, evil entities, etc. I am not saying they do or do not exist, just that I personally never encountered any, but I was told by a friend that can see ghosts that it is best not to mess with chaos magick, white/black magic, ask for guides, etc.
your friend is right, that shit exists and once you encounter one and it parasites your astral body, you 're fucked up till you get it out of you, they do exist.

Last edited:
thWhat are peoples experience's with high doses of DMT?
My experiences is that:
Firstly I blacked out for a couple minutes,
then I felt myself completely inexistent and not able to recall anything of this earthly life, I wasn't human and wasn't here.
I navigated those geometric worlds of crazyness while listening unparalleled super-odd sounds and saw strange entities that wanted to enter my mind,
I didn't "let go" because I didn't want to participate with those beings, they seemed totally untrustworthy,
then I got "kicked out" from there and was communicated with a super-dread feeling about my life, then "they" let me enter again and since then it was just awesome, but very reverential respect-inducing.
Since then I got astral attacks and astral harassment during vivid/lucid dreams, specially lucid dreams, as they seem not to like me to have lucid dreams