• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

It's possible that you don't really have tramadol, but you can only figure that out by having it tested.

What kind of doses are you taking? Those side effects can occur if youre just taking too much. Too me, it sounds like you've built some opioid tolerance, so now you've increased your dose while getting diminishing returns from the opioid effect and too much of the unpleasant SNRI effects.

I´m taking 5-15mg odT and 2,5-7,5mg U4 per Dose, the bad effects from odT were a year ago and the U4 has mostly bad effects this year. The only opioid I´m using constantly is Kratom, but a year ago the tolerance to it was very low, now it´s pretty high and the odT works like in 2011 really nice, it was probably something about interactions with other stuff. I took 3x10mg today along 3x4g good Kratom and it works perfectly, none of the side effects I had with U4 or the odT a year ago.

Last edited:
I've found kratom and tramadol to be very synergistic, but it's also very dangerous just FYI. Some of the few deaths that have been associated with kratom were people that also had ODT in their system. The combo can cause seizures

^ a pretty dangerous combo indeed, I just skimmed over a case report of a man having a seizure most likely due to the combo of kratom and modafinil

Okay, people always told me that they would feel Tramacets on Suboxone (only comes as Tramacet here...well there's Zytram XL long duration pills....be surprised, I never ever saw it other than on government websites. The "Ultram XR" name you have in the US, as for it, the makers tried to have it made available in Canada but they refused the application at Health Canada. Likely cos there's already Zytram XL and it offered nothing different.

So, I always was confused by that...yeah there's the Wellbutrin effect, but what they told me is that is they felt opiated even if on a smallish dose of suboxone (say 4mg) and they'd have a 3-4 37.5/325 Tramacets and they said it was magically one of the other things than Abstrals (fent sublingual pills) that worked for pain in case you need a painkiller for Suboxone. I always was very unconvinced by all of that babbling.

I got the chance of obtaining some O-DT again, I am now taking 4-6mg suboxone, sometimes more, but rarely, only if for some reason I get some wd symptoms or got some Atarax 50mg to mix with about 10mg with benzos so I can nod really deeply....it works. That I know, the Atarax is a huge help for that.

What's the neurochemistry of O-DT, I've read before it was only a mu agonist unlike it's parent compound. If it is so...I think it could be a low strength full agonist I could use to get rid of Suboxone...I'm sick of it and the weekly pickups of my maximum 6 days of privileges and the side effects that have me needing to inject Delatestryl IM because methadone and less so Suboxone, but still, reduce my testosterone enough to warrant treatment, but then the gyno caused by the testosterone, had to take anti breast cancer drugs (anti-oestrogen pills they can also be called), Anastrazole, it worked, but it gave me chest tightening and pain which are actual side effects and I couldn't endure it anymore, so I just take about 1/4 of what my Testosterone script says I should take per week.

Dosage = 5-10mg?

Will it be felt over Suboxone like Tramadol supposedly is?
Does it keep the seizure inducing effects of Tramadol?

I need good answers and fast before supplies are gone...

Thanks.

So, nobody? I kept reading how people would feel Tramadol on Suboxone but chalked it up to the SNRI effects only being felt.

Bupe already plays with kappa receptors, I think too much k-agonism wouldn't be pleasant, as for the Delta opioid receptor....I never felt it was very important in determining whether something is pleasant.

If I can stop suboxone for some long enough time and take smaller and smaller doses of O-DT, which would be easier to control, would I have to wait a week or it works right anyway somehow over bupe.

O-DSMT hits a laundry list of receptors. The SNRI effects are what you're​ predominantly feeling if you're also taking bupe, but it also hits many other receptors. Opioid antagonists do not reverse the analgesic effect, so it's well known that part of it's activity is not at all related to mu-opioid activity. It's really as simple as that.

And yes, there's still a risk if seizures with O-DSMT.

Alright, so should I go ahead? I thought it was gone forever but nope, and the prices aren't ridiculous like years ago. Will I be able to feel it and prevent wd's if I say don't take my 4mg of suboxone a day for 48 hours?

What kind of dosage would that be? I read long ago that 0-tramadol was all opiate and no effexor effects (the difference between the molecule of venlafaxine and tramadol are impossible to distinguish to the untrained eye.) And as someone who is bipolar....slow cycling, but some bad experiences can cause a mixed episode to show up for me, sometimes, it's rare, even a not psychedelic trip will not cause this except for 4-aco-DMT did that twice, only my first experience with it was pleasant, after that it's like telling you to fuck off and get your brains out of its space, figuratively. Once before we identified the Bipolar thing, my psychiatrist tried me on Effexor XR 37.5mg to start with, and a single capsule got my pupils huge like if I had taken more than 1 average street acid hit, I had nausea where I had to take Gravol (dramamine) every 4 hours and the effects of alcohol did absolutely nothing and I was incredibly talkative although with a nasty feeling I associate with all SSRI's/SNRI's, well no Paxil didn't get me that feeling, but it made me go into a 2 week mania in the worst circumstances possible, lost my job, broke up with my girlfriend, left unannounced as she had driven 6 hours with her U-Haul truck just 20 days before to come live with me and I can tell you that Paxil reduced my inhibitions so much that I didn't feel a thing, violence, pain, happiness, all of those things didn't exist and I was an automaton going to work then who tried to sleep with the mere 0.25mg xanax x 4 a day I was given to counter the initial SSRI bad side effects, but once I was out of them, big big trouble.

And the time I was prescribed Tramadol by suggesting to it the ER doctor instead of what she was going to script me, Empracets (30mg codeine/300mg apap), I said, I'd like to give this less addictive thing that just came out and said Tramadol, she looked at me and she said you mean, Tramacet, it's got tylenol in it, there's no tramadol by itself here) and I said sure, whatever. Well just taking 4 37.5/325 Tramacets got me to walk back in a snow storm to the ER, yelling at the nurse that they scripted me poison and they changed it back to Empracets, I was getting that inexplicable Serotonin feeling that isn't pleasant at all, that I felt from Effexor, nortryptiline, Celexa and I think that's it, MDMA and MDA (maybe I had MDME but I wouldn't know) or serotonergic psychedelics don't give me that icky sensation except sometimes on the comedowns, but rarely.

So, I'm wondering, I just want to get rid of Suboxone so bad, this could be the answer, U-47700 when I had it, when I realized it was a Dilaudid like rush when injected, I injected the 100mg I had in 15mg shots and when it was over I didn't want anymore, it did go over the bupe though, which is very strange. I could buy it and just store it and wait until I'm at 2mg, which is an epic struggle, under 4mg it's like i'm in a mini-wd that 2mg does nothing for.

Oh and I'm aware Tramadoi hits a phone book thick list of receptors, ligands and sodium/calcium/potassium channels and things I forgot I know about, it's the dirtiest drug I've read about with Remeron....that stuff hits so much receptors at once it's quite spectacular.

^ has O-Tram become available again? always wanted to try it but i was just a it too late to the party last time ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

ha, O-Tram. OOOO tramada oooo tramadaaa

Last edited:
I should be getting a gram of ODSMT later today. It's in hcl form so hopefully I'll be able to snort it. I'll be mixing it with klonopin and potentially a super small dose of pure buprenorphine (subutex) to boost the opioid effect. Hopefully the ODSMT and Kpins have me feeling pretty great on their own.

I think I'll start with 150mg ODSMT oral plus 75mg snorted plus probably 1 mg klonopin though I'm already on 3mg klonopin right now that I took recently so depending on what time it arrives in the mail, I'll still be quite barred out.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good combo, but not sure I'd bother with the subutex. You should also start out with a small dose if it's your first time trying O-DSMT. I'm really sad I missed the boat on this chemical before the UK blanket ban and gett on methadone! It sounds like a nice opioid.

I have an intrathecal morphine pump which delivers a small amount of morphine directly into my cerebral spinal fluid continuously throughout the day. My daily dose is only 11 mg but I have no idea how that translates to other ROAs. Will ODSMT work for me? I can get decent off one bag of NYC #4 heroin/fentanyl snorted. How much ODSMT should I start with? I want to use this mainly for breakthrough pain but obviously wouldn't mind getting a little high.