• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nznity's guide to make baking soda crack cocaine

nznity, what do i do against the painful front teeth that are hurting so much when you snort coke?
I have just ibuprofen and took ten meanwhile.... now its getting better but it's not getting away... WTF...

fuck that hurts so much - and i'm not one of these " i have to put it on my gums and teeth"...

JJ

nznity, what do i do against the painful front teeth that are hurting so much when you snort coke?
I have just ibuprofen and took ten meanwhile.... now its getting better but it's not getting away... WTF...
That happens to me when i smoke too muçh aswell. It's the vasoc9nstriction. Plus cocaine is caustic.just keep taking ibuprofen.

I tried this had the yellow oil but then it burnt I didn’t add cold water and it still had a lot of bi carb in the spoon. Please help me new to this. Cheers

This is awesome. Had no idea this was allowed on this site. A fucking guide on how to cook crack xD. Never done it but you never know, maybe some day. :p thanks bro
Could use one by the end of the month mate one with ammonia and one without? #cheers bud

Ok guys, I'm gonna give you my recipe so you guys can Cook your own banging rock cocaine instead of buying that cut to shit Bullshit. Here it goes:
1. You Need a spoon, some baking soda AND at least 1+Gram of decent blow. A lighter of course
2.mix the coke with the baking soda, a ratio of 80 coke 20 baking soda should be enough
3. Mix it up AND put in the spoon, cover with tap WATER just enough so it doesn't burn the material AND the mix reacts.
4. Light up the spoon, it should Start bubbling up for a good 40 secs, then slthe baking soda should STart desappearing AND you're left with a yellow oily substance.
5. Wait for it to dry AND the rock should STart taking shape, i use my index finger so the oil sticks to it.
Dry it with toilet paper for a bit AND you're left with a solid white fire rock.
6. Enjoy smoking Ur gsrbage hahah
There you go guys, that's my recipe. Hope it helps some people. Regards from your peruvian neighbour Spiderman. I mean nznity xp cheers blueworld.

Do you think the rock has better parts than others?

Sometimes it doesn't taste sweet or dumb the mouth. Is that a meaning of too much baking soda or that the coke is just shit?

Do you think the rock has better parts than others?

Sometimes it doesn't taste sweet or dumb the mouth. Is that a meaning of too much baking soda or that the coke is just shit?
Nah all parts shud b the same.

I has a bit of numb taste to the mouth. If you've made it right it shud be fine even if the coke was shit.

Sounds like you be using too much bicarb or poor quality coke @Alala
I've never used my finger! I always just use a knife or something to collect the oily crack juice before it solidifies whilst gently blowing to cool it down.

Ok guys, I'm gonna give you my recipe so you guys can Cook your own banging rock cocaine instead of buying that cut to shit Bullshit. Here it goes:
1. You Need a spoon, some baking soda AND at least 1+Gram of decent blow. A lighter of course
2.mix the coke with the baking soda, a ratio of 80 coke 20 baking soda should be enough
3. Mix it up AND put in the spoon, cover with tap WATER just enough so it doesn't burn the material AND the mix reacts.
4. Light up the spoon, it should Start bubbling up for a good 40 secs, then slthe baking soda should STart desappearing AND you're left with a yellow oily substance.
5. Wait for it to dry AND the rock should STart taking shape, i use my index finger so the oil sticks to it.
Dry it with toilet paper for a bit AND you're left with a solid white fire rock.
6. Enjoy smoking Ur gsrbage hahah
There you go guys, that's my recipe. Hope it helps some people. Regards from your peruvian neighbour Spiderman. I mean nznity xp cheers blueworld.

When I smoked I ditched the spoon for cooking in a small baby food jar in a shallow pot of water