• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nznity's guide to make baking soda crack cocaine

Haha that first post is like the early incarnation of freebasing. I did know people that used that method.

Completely OT, Nznity, who is the oldest crack head/cocaine user that you know in your area? Just wondering if people use into their 70's. lol

Haha that first post is like the early incarnation of freebasing. I did know people that used that method.

Completely OT, Nznity, who is the oldest crack head/cocaine user that you know in your area? Just wondering if people use into their 70's. lol
Lol you've reminded me of a guy I met in rehab. He was 79 years old and he thought he was only gonna be there a month, his daughters set him up and he was fuvked. ended up spending a year in there😂, he celebrated his 80th bday in there. He is/was(?) A well known jeweler in lima, he had like 2-3 jewelry stores in fancy places in lima. The curious stuff about this guy was that altho he had money, more than snorting blow he fking LOVED smoking cocaine paste.
He had already survived like 5 strokes and his daughters were worried, he was a fking tank to be basing at that age. He was a funny dude tho, hope he's doing well if he's still alive, legend.

Lol you've reminded me of a guy I met in rehab. He was 79 years old and he thought he was only gonna be there a month, his daughters set him up and he was fuvked. ended up spending a year in there😂, he celebrated his 80th bday in there. He is/was(?) A well known jeweler in lima, he had like 2-3 jewelry stores in fancy places in lima. The curious stuff about this guy was that altho he had money, more than snorting blow he fking LOVED smoking cocaine paste.
He had already survived like 5 strokes and his daughters were worried, he was a fking tank to be basing at that age. He was a funny dude tho, hope he's doing well if he's still alive, legend.
Interesting! As a 19 year old in 2000 I flew to Lima and spent 3 months wandering Peru and Ecuador. I stayed in the Hotel España in el centro, which I'm guessing you know of. There was a lot of cocaine being snorted in the sleeping area on top of the roof. I was so innocent then. If I had gone 5 years later I would have been slamming cocaine like a mofo. Things have changed a lot in 20 years I bet.
Is this true, have things changed a lot? There's a lot of trouble to get into I bet ;)

Interesting! As a 19 year old in 2000 I flew to Lima and spent 3 months wandering Peru and Ecuador. I stayed in the Hotel España in el centro, which I'm guessing you know of. There was a lot of cocaine being snorted in the sleeping area on top of the roof. I was so innocent then. If I had gone 5 years later I would have been slamming cocaine like a mofo. Things have changed a lot in 20 years I bet.
Is this true, have things changed a lot? There's a lot of trouble to get into I bet ;)
Not much,
There's even more druggies than before. More drugs to choose from. But overall the same shit lol

I lost the plot for nearly 5 years with Iv cocaine and trust me. It wasn't fun at all, maybe the first 2 months. Then it was pure hell, having access to cheap and good quality blow made me go nuts. I had to spend nearly 2 years in and out of rehabs. Then I'd stay clean for x amount of months and fk up big time every once in a while. Doing 5 gram rocks by myself, not even s single bump oe line snorted. Makes me feel dirty and ahamed all the strain I put to my heart body and soul. Then I discovered crack xocaine and while it was more manageable than iv coke, it was still compulsive as fk. I literally los it all: the best girl I ever met, my job, the relationship with my family, all my material posessions, etc. If o ever regret doing 1 drug, that Is cocsine, especially in those RoA. I wouldn't wish my own enemy to go throug all the shih I experienced. What I also needed was a better support from my dad....but that's another story. My mind was in a very darl place, I survived in thr end. But thr cost was way too high. So please if you're reading this, never ever shoot cocaine. It's pandoras box(literally). Just stick with psychedelics, weed and MDMA. Advice from a seasoned user, you'll thank me later. ❤️

I lost the plot for nearly 5 years with Iv cocaine and trust me. It wasn't fun at all, maybe the first 2 months. Then it was pure hell, having access to cheap and good quality blow made me go nuts. I had to spend nearly 2 years in and out of rehabs. Then I'd stay clean for x amount of months and fk up big time every once in a while. Doing 5 gram rocks by myself, not even s single bump oe line snorted. Makes me feel dirty and ahamed all the strain I put to my heart body and soul. Then I discovered crack xocaine and while it was more manageable than iv coke, it was still compulsive as fk. I literally los it all: the best girl I ever met, my job, the relationship with my family, all my material posessions, etc. If o ever regret doing 1 drug, that Is cocsine, especially in those RoA. I wouldn't wish my own enemy to go throug all the shih I experienced. What I also needed was a better support from my dad....but that's another story. My mind was in a very darl place, I survived in thr end. But thr cost was way too high. So please if you're reading this, never ever shoot cocaine. It's pandoras box(literally). Just stick with psychedelics, weed and MDMA. Advice from a seasoned user, you'll thank me later. ❤️
Thanks for explaining! Maybe we can add coca leaf to the list of the only drugs people should consider, lol. Nothing like those old quechua indians with giant lumps of leaf in their cheeks ;) I too found crack to be a terrible drug. Because you know at some point you need to crash, and the high gets progressively less fun but still you can't stop. So much misery has been felt under the spell of the evil Snow White.

Thanks for explaining! Maybe we can add coca leaf to the list of the only drugs people should consider, lol. Nothing like those old quechua indians with giant lumps of leaf in their cheeks ;) I too found crack to be a terrible drug. Because you know at some point you need to crash, and the high gets progressively less fun but still you can't stop. So much misery has been felt under the spell of the evil Snow White.
Yeah, diminishing returns are a fking bitch. Let's not forget the damage it does to your skin, your teeth and your face. I've only fucked with crack sporadically most of the years I used, only went on a daily use phase during the first month of the pandemic. iv BLOW on the other hand is.... xd

If any1 is geekin and has nothing to do. IM YOUR MAN.
I bought a gram of very strong bolivian, or so they say. I have never i can gout on one hand how many tomes ive had a good time on coke. BUT am not FUKKUNG giving up. Im sittin here, probably destroyd a good amoiunt of coke already. So save that coke! Teach me!

Okay so not A newb but have come across in canada potent coke. Ugh like im lit but have another gram and wanna cook the whole thing. Helppp

ahh I never met the 2 beer, I mean 1 gram minimum. I sware I have had friends that can cook up like a decent rail, take one hit; say "thats all you get anyways" and bounce. No doubt they must feel like shite 10 minutes from bouncing..... most alluring crack has ever looked though

Okay so not A newb but have come across in canada potent coke. Ugh like im lit but have another gram and wanna cook the whole thing. Helppp
Dont cook it! Every time I have I wasted my coke and it didn't work right (totally my fault not the teks).....even if it works you are on awhole nother level of fucked.

If you can take a benzo smoke some pot and come down. If you can't, well adding alcohol to cocaine makes your liver produce cocoaetheline (sp) which is 3 times as potent (and toxic!) as cocaine. Plus your not a crackhead after. PS Jealous, haven't head good blow in about 20ish years

once most ppl smoke they never go back.

Dont cook it! Every time I have I wasted my coke and it didn't work right (totally my fault not the teks).....even if it works you are on awhole nother level of fucked.

If you can take a benzo smoke some pot and come down. If you can't, well adding alcohol to cocaine makes your liver produce cocoaetheline (sp) which is 3 times as potent (and toxic!) as cocaine. Plus your not a crackhead after. PS Jealous, haven't head good blow in about 20ish years

once most ppl smoke they never go back.
To me smokin crack is child’s play compared to shootin some good powder ,and by good I mean you’ll see an oil like squirl when you add your water too it and you’ll even be able to smell it,,,,for me it’s the closest thing to being a devil on earth,it’ll consume your soul if you let it….

Now I have shot some good powder but being a bit of puss on stimulants I never really got the whole bell ringer rush that most chase.... haha just a tidbit in with the H (which actually was H back than) to keep from nodding off. Belushi's lol. Probably did better with IV Rit as at least the dosage was known.

Hell I will be honest, I even tried IV crack with vinegar (some special kind, not that special) as the guy "accidentally" gave me hard instead of soft. I am probably lucky the guy I was smokin it with was a fiend and would break the smallest sliver off for each person to take a hit and would pass it like a pot pipe. I was not allowed to pile all my slivers for one good hit either (wierdo lol).