Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NZ - research chems.

8ft-Sativa

Bluelighter
Hey , I live in new zealand and want to get some 2C-I sent from a research chem vendor.

Im not sure on how legal this is? are there any new zealanders who can give me any advice.

^^ Yeah, cheers starboy
14.gif

I kinda liked the wording from Stargate International

What is harm minimisation?
Harm minimisation is defined by New Zealand’s National Drug Policy 1998 as: an approach that aims to minimise the adverse health, social and economic consequences of drug use, without necessarily ending such use for people who cannot be expected to stop their drug use immediately. The primary goal of this approach is a net reduction in drug-related harm rather than becoming drug-free overnight, although harm minimisation strategies often lead to a reduced number of people who use drugs over time.

Angelcare looks like it might be a well put together NZ version of RaveSafe.

Nothing like being touched by an Angel ;)

In regards to the "Research Chem" legality in NZ; After the rise in lab busts in NZ over recent years I would imagine laws regarding manufacture and supply of known exotics would be pretty well covered.

Cheers!

Well we like to look at the drug problem in terms of SUPPLY and DEMAND.

The onus is on CUSTOMS and POLICE to reduce SUPPLY.

Lab busts seem good in the papers, but what really happens is guys get sloppy and a lot of big guys go down. The decrease in SUPPLY without the decrease in demand and the pressure in the media stigmatising the p (crystal meth) user means that more and more users become involved in manufacture, starting our buy the pseudo pills for their dealer and trading for meth, and eventually surfing the synth sites and setting up their own wee manufacture setups. The increase in busts is really a decentralisation of manufacture in NZ.

The laws toughened up on manufacture and it went more underground, meaning cells spread like cancer.

The problem is that if you reduce SUPPLY without reducing DEMAND, then there is less to go around, so what gives is the QUALITY, and as QUALITY decreases, HEALTH RISK increases.

As to manufacture of exotics - it doesn't happen much in NZ, why bother when you can sell an ounce of p for $12,000, and it's only a simple reduction of psuedo?

Our government's approach is to allow some exotics (bzp for starters) to be sold legally to reduce demand. The only way to reduce demand is to recognise it as a consumer demand and meet it with a substitute product.

We're trying this out - I imagine we'll be a bit of a tourist destination once we've smooved out a few edges.

Well we like to look at the drug problem in terms of SUPPLY and DEMAND

The onus is on CUSTOMS and POLICE to reduce SUPPLY...

...The problem is that if you reduce SUPPLY without reducing DEMAND, then there is less to go around, so what gives is the QUALITY, and as QUALITY decreases, HEALTH RISK increases.

Well put! In a nutshell, it's what many including myself have been saying for years.

I'm not too sure BZP will lead to a tourism boom though ;)

I hear you. You do have to start somewhere though, and it has lower potential for abuse due to the inherent negative reward systems for overindulgence.

It does have a good history of safe use, whereas some of the other exotics simply don't have the evidence.

I think we've set a precedent in warming the public to the idea that it isn't a moral transgression to want to use a social tonic to dance hard and talk to your friends in the weekend, which seem to be the "human needs" that some of the illicit drugs were meeting.