• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NZ NEWS : 22.9.09 - Cannabis 'improves' driving, some users say

Nobody should feel bad if they accidentally kill someone.

Nobody should feel bad if they accidentally kill someone.

fucking serious dude? that is one of the most stupid posts ive ever read.

... i definatly obey traffic laws more if im driving stoned. i hardly ever do, but sometimes cant avoid driving while ripped. i dont speed, i break earlier, take corners slower etc. though i dont feel safe when doing so. way to easy to get distracted or lose focus on other things......

*CRASH* there goes your car or even worse, a life. not worth the risk.

Coolio I wonder if your opinion might change if somebody close to you was killed "accidentally" by a drugged or drunk driver.

@Coolio

American view of how cheap life is ?

Feeling guilty is a sign of remorse which everyone should feel ... if not then you must be related to Ivan Milat or Ted Bundy ...

Remorse for what? An accident is something you couldn't control, not something you did to someone on purpose.

An accident caused by poor reaction times due to intoxication is entirely preventable and in your control. For that you should feel remorse.

Even if I killed someone in an entirely preventable accident I would feel bad. I think it would take a pretty cold individual to not.

Blanket statements like 'cannabis improves driving' or 'cannabis decreases driving ability' are almost as rediculous as each other.

The important factors are tolerance and experience (with both cannabis and driving). I would never let someone drive me who'd just smoked their first joint or something and was all fucked up. But a mate who has been smoking for years and just had his daily after work smoke? I wouldn't even bat an eyelid before getting in the car.

Remorse for what? An accident is something you couldn't control, not something you did to someone on purpose.

If your implying you shouldn't or wouldn't feel bad for killing someone on the road while drunk/high your kidding yourself.

Last edited: