• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NZ Acid

The other day my friend came round with buterfly trips it was very intense almost like u were goin to explode no real hallucinations but was very good for a mind fuck

Um, best acid in New Zealand, were Desert Roses, circa the Gathering, 2000 if my memory serves. I don't know one person who didn't trip so hard that they went stupid for about 8 hours

Um, best acid in New Zealand, were Desert Roses, circa the Gathering, 2000 if my memory serves.

I was there at the gathering, it was either the desert roses (I thought at the time they were just called "yellow roses") but everyone I was with had the "millys" they kicked serious ass!! around the first weeks of dec 99 - jan 2000 - after that the batch seemed to be not as strong than what they used to be... Damn id wush for another milly anyday hehe...

The roses were too strong IMHO. I mean, I like big doses, but I know a girl who still thinks she was raped at the G, even though everyone knows she wasn't because we were with her the whole time.

I was thinking maybe "mr.acid lab" put some sort of other chemical in their to let folk know its good shit!?? heh I know but again the best tabs ive had over the years have had a strong chemy taste -> then the next 8 - 10 hrs id trip my nut off... ah well,,,,....

Those roses were good, very nice. We got sold them on the premise that it was "good times acid" and it sure was :)

Bart simpsons weren't too bad at all either!

Not sure what's around at the moment, but I feel an urge to find out! :)

Nexus One said:
Those roses were good, very nice. We got sold them on the premise that it was "good times acid" and it sure was :)

Bart simpsons weren't too bad at all either!

Not sure what's around at the moment, but I feel an urge to find out! :)

oooh we had the bart simpsons they came out 1999 didnt they??

*remembers good times always on NZ acid*

Im not sure if we got the Roses we probably did.

I was going thru a "I wounder if this will go down with this" stage about that time and ended up at raves on a cocktail of stuff

Might have been new Bart Simpson I had, because it was earlier this year.

Anyone ever try "Snakes"? they were a dirty ass trip, and at $50 a pop too!

^^must be a new batch I know we had them in 1999. They seemed to be around for a few months and half my mates had one funny or bad story about them.

Wow, consumed half a 'secret garden' yesterday after my last exam, really good acid. for a half it was fucking dope, not too visual, much more ofa head fuck. i had a bart simpson about 2 months ago and it was pretty average. i had a purple yin/yang about 3 weeks ago, that was very average, nothing on the blue planets of last year. THOSE WERE INSANE. did any body else have one of them?

good to hear the secrets are still around bad company, yeah they were a terrific mind fuck i thought for a while that i just was never going to come down! (that was like at the 7th hour point!).
for those at g2000 did anyone have the purple dragons? i thought they were like specially around for the gathering, everyone i met who was tripping was on one, they were so visual and sensual, at one point i felt like i had sunk into one of the stage structures in the trance zone! one of the most weirdest feelings ive ever had, felt like i was wading through wood?

Finally got myself one of those "secret garden" tabs and yeeehawwww!! hehe made me absolutely insane!! its quite a thick blotter aye?! and Yep! theres a new batch of bart simpsons (maybe due to the fact TV3 play all the uncensored simpson shows!???? I say that cos the tabs were out within days of the uncensored simpsons airing on TV3 - conspiracy or not? hmmm) slightly different gfx to the original bart simpsons that were in NZ circa 96 - 99..
The "secret garden" gfx reminded me of the "lesbians" blotter!?? like quite hard to figure out what it is unless you had half a sheet sorta thing!? where I get it from the dude cellotapes the blotters?? so kinda had to chew thru the plastic to get the tab then spit out the cellotape bit? wonder if that helps to potency?...

omg, consumed a secret garden on friday night with 3 mates, 1 took a whole with me and the other 2 went halves. fucking insane trip, very very enjoyable, consumed around 10pm, still up tripping and drinking at 7am :S stock these if you can source them :) badcompany [optical]