Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NZ Acid

mikedj

Bluelighter
hey there peeps
wondering if people around here know whats floating around in NZ (acid) at the moment.
I have had the pleasure of sampling the secret garden/nude in the garden tabs that have been floating around (squares of blotter 6mmx6mm with sections of a larger pick containing a nude woman lying in a beautiful garden, blotter is grey on the back).
These are very very nice with a half doing better than any whole ever has!
i was really impressed by these with a quick initial comeup (20 mins) leading to a sustaind build to an amazing long lived peak (upwards of 5 hours) then a cruisy come down all in all lasting aprox 9-10 hours of a half!

If anyone else has had these please post or any other tabs floating around
cheers
=D

fat freddys, yin yans (weak) but at the moment some really good ones (wellington) here are asterix! they have a light blue stars on the back, 4 make a complete character. Just taking half you could taste the acid hit the tongue ;) loved it.

yeah can agree with the ying yangs being rather weak (they are quite large in size though).
Have never been lucky enough to have a fat freddy in fact i didnt even think they were still around (they were big when i was at high school 5 or 6 years ago).
Have you had one of the secret gardens i commented on earlier?
im keen to get some feedback on these as after talking to some other acid heads it seems they will now only take the secrets as nothing else has ever been as good as those (strength and quality).

hey also if there is a moderator around could they just explain to me what i did wrong in my first post? cos i got warned but with no actual reason, just said consult the guidelines (which i did) and i couldnt find any rule i may have broken. Thanks in advance.

hey also if there is a moderator around could they just explain to me what i did wrong in my first post? cos i got warned but with no actual reason, just said consult the guidelines (which i did) and i couldnt find any rule i may have broken. Thanks in advance.
Hi mikedj,

You were warned by atlas for posting about the quality of your acid, which in the forum this post originally appeared (I guess Psychedelic Drugs) is against their guidelines. This post was subsequently moved to Aus Discussion, where the subject matter is perfectly acceptable, but the warning still appears. This may make the warning seem spurious when seen out of context.

Don't worry about it, a CLAWS point isn't the end of the world, nor does it have any effect on your BL experience. Just make sure to read the guidelines of the actual forum you're posting in before hitting Submit and you'll be sure to avoid any further warnings.

BigTrancer :)

the fuckn microdots over here at the moment are insane!!!!! they vary in strength

person said:
Just taking half you could taste the acid hit the tongue ;) loved it.

Thought LSD was supposed to be tasteless and odourless???? 8(

Thought LSD was supposed to be tasteless and odourless????

It is if it's pure LSD tartrate; as a crystal or dissolved in water But my own and others' experiences say it often tastes like a chemical.

Some time ago a guy I knew had some liquid. I didn't have any but others said it was totally tasteless. He kept it away for special occasions but decided to finish it off by taking it to a doof which resulted in one of the freakiest things I've ever seen . The guy with the bottle of acid offered to an old hippy passer-by. He said thanks before tipping some in his hands and rubbing it all over his face! 8o

The guy with the bottle shouted "What are you doing man, that's acid!!" The hippy guy went "Oh shit is it?" before poking out the longest tongue you've ever seen and licking his own face clean. Must have been a few trips worth in that!! We didn't see him again, but I checked up with his crew and they said he was having a ball.

Not so for a mate though, who decided - against my advice - he'd just have a tiny crystal which was crusted around the neck of the bottle. It ended up being a very rough ride for him - and for me, as I was the only straight one of our crew that day 8(

Yes, you can *taste* real acid.

And you _KNOW_ when its good acid as well. The taste sends the body into a momentary 'ohhhh shiiiit'

COMPONENTS AND CONTAMINANTS

COMPONENT: LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE PERCENT: 100
CAS# 50-37-3
OTHER CONTAMINANTS: NONE
EXPOSURE LIMITS:
NO OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE LIMITS ESTABLISHED BY OSHA, ACGIH, OR NIOSH.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PHYSICAL DATA
DESCRIPTION: TASTELESS, COLORLESS AND ODORLESS CRYSTALLINE SOLID.
MELTING POINT: 176-185 F (80-85 C) SPECIFIC GRAVITY: NOT AVAILABLE
SOLUBILITY IN WATER: SOLUBLE
SOLVENT SOLUBILITY: SOLUBLE IN BENZENE.
1 OHS13028 PAGE 002 OF 006

Bold text added to emphasis that pure tartrate has no taste; p_d.

I heard from somewhere that acid is not always just pure LSD, but is a whole array of combinations of LSD and its analogues etc..

Any truth in this?

Hmmmmm all the best acid ive done for the past 15 years has had some type of chemical taste to it that I can feel on the tongue or maybe its just my acid mind knowing its gonna be a good trip, cos all the tabs ive gobbled that have had no sort of taste whatsoever had been shite..

Yep fat cats, fat freddys have been out on and off (they come from amsterdam), but keep an eye out for asterix!! avoid acid that resemble a pickachu cat looking print (on light brown blotter) they suck you need about three..

The best trips ive had in NZ EVER have been -> fat cats, fat freddys, millys (millenium 2000), bart simpsons, ren n stimpy, get a fix, red dragon, postman pat, pyramids, lesbians and even that fruit series that came out a while back, banana, strawberry, apple.. Heh.. I got another asterix in the weekend this time it was laminated in cellotape LMAO still good though ;)

Though had some very nice acid when ive travelled to Aussie I think it was just called a blank, and that was it a blank blotter..

Last edited:
Most acid that you get in your location will most likely of been laid their.

The acid could of come from amsterdam, but the blotters were layed in NZ most likely.

hehe Ive had the same tabs while I was in amsterdam 2 years ago and pretty much identical to the acid I brought last month, they seem to always be out, so I bet the legends of mr cartoon character could last a while more :) maybe the blotter is made there hehe..

OK offtopic check this site out crazy animation!

flash animation

Last edited:
I have always tatsed "something" when dropping a tab. Some have been rather bitter. From memory the stronger ones seemed to have been the stronger tasting ones.........I don't know if it's the ink, the paper or the LSD itself, but there is a taste that is always siilar, that's for sure. There is an answer out there, we just have to find out what that taste is......................

yup i cant remember any decent tab ive had that hasnt tasted like anything. all have a funny taste that you can almost suck out of the blotter. hmmmm.

People are all shit sayin acid taste like whatever it tastes like a bit of refill pad i am not a big user but untill i came to this page every 1 said the same thing to me